Did you know that only Muslims are allowed to visit Mecca?

Did you know that only Muslims are allowed to visit Mecca?
They can indefinitely ban us from their land for superficial reasons, but we apparently cannot temporarily do the same to them for security reasons.
I just thought that was interesting.

this is how mountain dwellers think.
do you want to visit mecca? srsly? do you think it's a whole country that you just will never be able to visit? Do you think there is some security issue that you've recognized that got past a thousand high ranking nsa/cia/fbi/state department officials? they've all told the president to fucking stop this shit. you're a fucking moron, go watch your american football and have a horse piss beer and leave the important shit up to people who know what the fuck is going on outside of your 40 member church community.

u mad or somethin?

Yes, I'd like to visit Mecca. I am not allowed to because I am not Muslim. Please go protest in the streets for I am being discriminated against.

Ho-lee sheeit, get a load of this fuckboi's NaCl.

Take some Xanax, friend :)

Mecca isnt a country retard, it's a city. Plenty of religions ban people from places of worship. Mormons do it. Catholics do it. Buddhists do it. Try harder Trumpleump.

Muslims dont have a problem with criticism fuckface. We've been criticized since...forever. What we DO have a problem with is keyboard warriors being completely ok with nuking an entire continent, chicken shit fags leaving pig heads outside of mosques, burning mosques, shooting people at mosques, and trying their hardest to get a reaction from the Muslim community by yelling at women and children outside of mosques that Muhammed was a pedophile. Dont try to rationalize your bigotry with some nonsens like "duhhh, but it's the Mooselums fault, dey want to jee-had us, aaahuyk". Kill yourself faggot.

What if you grew a beard, shouted Aluminum Snackbar, smelled like shit and fucked little boys - how would they know you're not muslim?

huurrr durrr better tweet this samefag back or everyone will think i'm a weak limp dick, hhuuuurrrr

>Muslims dont have a problem with criticism
If it's one thing muslims are known for, it's their capacity to take criticism

Ya lets lower ourselves to the standards of Muslims just because we are cranky.

That's where you're wrong, friendo

ahh but none of the other comments are? cool, we're all on the same page.

Ouch

>Muslims dont have a problem with criticism fuckface
also, this jackass is just as wrong as the trump'eters.
of course islam incites bloodshed, of course it commands you to kill the critics. it absolutely is your fault you fucking towel head, renounce your tribal bullshit and join the rest of the world in hunting down the zealots.

Jews did 9/11 in order to demonize 20% of the world's population. Jews make up about 2%.

Getting it yet?

Two wrongs don't make a right.

nice font
>underage b&

yes but three lefts make a right

>religious communities are allowed to ban people from places of worship
>it's racist to ban religious communities from entering a country.

Talk about double standards :^)

Lol. White trash propaganda.
The jews are so horrible, such trash... and yet I'm complaining they've somehow taken over.

Doesn't that mean you suck so bad the people you ridicule beat you?

Nice strawman

>Getting it yet?
no
>>Sup Forums

This.

They honestly just enjoy being on the losing side.

Uh yeah, because it's their holy place where they get to worship a hunk of an asteroid they think was magical. If you're not even in the religion, why the fuck would you think you'd be allowed in to the most holy of holy places?

Newsflash, you also don't get an all access pass to Mormon temples or the Vatican, even if you are mormon or a raging christfaggot.

Even the italian government can't get into parts of the fucking vatican, and they're holding what's left of the pre-roman history of western civilization, not just some hunk of asteroid.

Nuke it

Just once I'd like to see an argument that doesn't include the phrase "you're a fucking moron"

It's not possible for Sup Forums to do this

>strawman

So you're saying we should nuke mecca and invade the vatican? What should we do about the Mormons? Their all-white pointy temples and hollowed out mountains are creepy as fuck.