Brazilians are fucking poor, they don't immigrate yet

Brazilians are fucking poor, they don't immigrate yet.

Mexicans and Maghrebis are less poor, they immigrate en masse yet.

Why ?

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/news/articles/2016/01/05/more-mexicans-leave-the-us-than-come-across-the-border
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Brazilians don't immigrate
wat
There's a lot of them in Lodnon

It's almost like... their border... is far away from the 1st world country or something...

Mexico has what is percieved as "muh greates country in the world" next door, with the best economy.
Morocco has fucking western europe 15 km away.

Brazil is surrounded by the rest of south america.

Poor brazilians immigrate to the richer states.

They need to go back.

anecdotes are not evidence.
there's like 1 or maybe 2% of Brazilians living abroad.

>brazilians have inferiority complex
>don't migrate
>mexicans have superiority complex
>migrate

plane tickets are too expensive

how did those DAMNED hues get into Switzerlands?

And why would they move to Bolivia?

That doesn't stop many other countries
The only Brazilians I've met here were from rich families that hated on Brazil a lot

they dedicate themselves to their career, catch a multinational attention and get offered a job abroad

>Switzerland
I don't know, don't the swiss lead in monkey research?

>Bolivia
it's just 28k, in a country of 200 million that's virtually nothing, wouldn't surprise me if they just were people of bolivian descent going back.

Brazilians here mostly own pizzerias lol
t.san franciscan

Get internal migration data and you'll understand.
>OXENTCHE I WASH BOHN IN MARANHÃO/CEARÁ/RIO DE JANIERO/BAHIA AND NOW I SHTINK PALM OIL IN SÃO PAULO VICHE? RAPE VAN AND FISH KNIFE TIME, MY KING!

If Brazil was next to the U.S border we'd have plenty of BLACKED memes

>how did those DAMNED hues get into Switzerlands?

low class favela ladies spreading their legs

>Rio de Janeiro
Lol @ delusional paulistANUS

>OXENTCHE HE DOESH NOT LIKE BAIANO DE FAVELA HE ISH PAULISHTA!
nobody likes sugar cane farm animals

If you aren't even one of the paulistANUS, it makes what you said even more amusing.

>oxentche! paulichtchano!!!
NOOOOO, palm oil doesn't cause mental retard... noooo, I'm being racist when I say baianos de favela like #72086469 are too stupid to understand simple sentences. Not at all, it is a smart favela animal, that severino, right?

>Mexicans have superiority complex

About what lel?

Until they realize Sao Paulo is a shithole?

all of their per capita stats are superior to the rest of the world since they have a lot more people than capitas.

More like Brown'd memes. And unlike Mexicans it would be way hard for you to spot Brazilians.

It's all a matter of geographical position, lad.
Mexico is close to USA and the Middle-East is close to Europe. Brazil in the other hand, don't have any close 1st world country to migrate by foot/road/sea, so we tend to stay here as the plane tickets are expensive.
But in the last years, the people with money are having a high trend to immigrate. We are already spread around the world, just in smaller quantities.

There are many reasons for that.

>a plane ticket used to cost 1 year of salary until the late 1990's
>we had 100.000 people starving to death every year until the early 2000's
>education always was shit, so people only speak Portuguese
>no rich country around us, so the poor people couldn't go there walking or swimming

amazon, atlantic contains them.

>Morocco has fucking western europe 15 km away.
(89.7 km) via A4 and Gibraltar,

>mexicans have superiority complex

Kek. What reasons? I'm interested.

>Mexicans migrate en masse

Not anymore, nowadays Mexico nowadays is a country that receives more migrants than it produces, most being Americans

usnews.com/news/articles/2016/01/05/more-mexicans-leave-the-us-than-come-across-the-border

Mostly due to deportations and retirees. We still get Central Americans coming here through Mexico

underrated