Honestly b, am i attractive? whats wrong with my face? Why dont guys like me?

Honestly b, am i attractive? whats wrong with my face? Why dont guys like me?

you look fine to me.

even google confirms what you are

anyways, where you live at?

guys don't like you because you dont post tits with timestamp

shawty you bad af. I'd smash with the lights on.

what he said

i like u

this be nice face
say no nice face?
kill.

will post tits as soon as you all tell me whats wrong with me.

The fuck? You're pretty cute, I'd bang.

Maybe you don't have a personality?

that's not how it works, I have some ideas though

Give us at least a time stamp selfie to prove it's you then

You look like girl i saw in city last week. What kind of happy coincidence

would def fuck, have you got a sexier, younger sister?

pale, eyes far apart, wide nose like a nigger, ratty looking hair, average tits, 5'2 at best- some guys don't like small girls, thin eye brows, eye bags, shave those side burns and you got weird ass moles all over you.

U have dick

self esteem issues? My gf's sister gets used as a fucktoy by a bunch of random guys cause her self image is shit so she will pretty much let anyone take a ride if they give her attention. now timestamp/tits

From this pic you LOOK fine...but maybe you're fucking batshit crazy?

Are you a psycho bitch, op?

>weird ass moles all over you
Tf are you talking about?

Guys shes obviously underaged...

The only thing wrong is that you spit instead of swallow. Other then that your fairly beautiful

Pic? Kik? Hers of course

Probably because you're annoying as fuck.

ah trips of truth, even better

yeah because youre such a fucking expert in women right?

basement dwelling weeaboo fucking freak

only thing wrong with your face is the lack of man juice all over it

Loser with trips. god dam this place is truly falling apart...

Maybe because you look like a dead fucking corpse? Seriously, how the fuck did you get so pale?

It's not even the porcelain doll type of pale.

you think she looks over 15?

MOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDSSSSSSS98

Idk are you weird? i'd smash

OP post a pic fully clothed

are you missing a leg or two? in a wheel chair?

cant tell from this 1 pic bitch jfc

We don't like you by you're underage, where the fuck are your parents?

Bait.

did u ever consider its ur personality not ur appearance?

eh can't but imagine tan chick with A cup and hyper annoying, attention seeking, "knows everything about guys" personality when every dude in her life tells her she is retarded and being used by every single guy she "dates" and by dates goes on a date then fucks so just gets used until they get bored

im sure guys like you but probably you act too shy or bitchy around them for the little pussies to approach you

My fucking last girlfriend looked all of 14 on a bad day....she was 27. Yes, OP could be 18+ you fucking mong

Shut it, your prolly fucking 15 yourself...

You can't tell anything from that picture, upload a more natural one.

You have to be 18 or over to post here

No Features

>admits to being attracted to children
checkmate faggot

>WE

fuck off newfag

Doesn't look bad to me.

You know the rules though. Tits with time stamp or gtfo

shut up bitch you know you're fine as fuck and if you dont know that then you are retarded as fuck

shes not necessarily underage because she looks underage

True must be 18 then

nah...I look 16-17

can never get a drink and not be hassled

Given that picture, I can safely say I'd gf you.
However, if in the future I were to find out you have a penis, I'd bow out.

You realize that picture says that girls look older than they actually are? Good job dipshit.

That doesn't make it better.

Eh.

It's because you don't have a dick

u realize it works both ways right

The bottom picture is guys. You feeling extra autistic today friend?

not talking about guys, damn ur dense, girls can be 14 and look 18 or they can be 18 and look 14 how is that a hard concept. sorry i guess i just think on too high a level for you

how? I cant fucking date people older than me without faggots like you calling THEM pedophiles because I look so young

That picture is irrelevant then. the only argument is that girls look their age when not wearing makeup. If you are implying makeup could make them look younger, sure, but she's obviously not wearing any.

You can't date people who are underage if you look like you are underage as well, that's the point I'm making.

This

no shit

what the heck is your point even?

do you even have one?

I said op could be 18+ because my ex looked 14, you call me a pedo, I say youre a a retard because I look 16, you say adults cant date children because its bad/illegal...wtf are we just spouting random fucking facts now at each other?

Radioisotopes are radioactive isotopes of an element.

I don't know, dudebro. Post a picture of yourself and maybe we can tell you, man.

Idk why any of you faggots are arguing about this. Age is just number. Didn't any of you fucks ever go to high school? The hottest chicks always date guys in their 20s and older. The rich guys with drugs are always fucking strippers in their late 20s, early 30s.

No one gives a shit about laws.

I think you are super cute! I dont think youre meeting the right guys sweetheart

>when you see it
>too soon
>sad but true
>antifreeze

I think the confusion began when you said that you look 16. If both you and the person you are dating LOOK young but are of consensual age, that's fine. But if you look young but you are actually old, you cannot date someone who is underage. That's the point I'm making.

you sir, are a faggot of the highest order. I mean by this, there is no one, not even the ugliest, fattest, sweatiest acne-ridden faggot anywhere in the world would contemplate even starting to stroke their cock if they met you, it all starts somewhere, it would never, ever start with you. she is fine, and if you ever manage to get someone other than yourself to look at your tiny cock, you could do a lot worse than this.

If she lives in Virginia and would fuck a 40yo, I'd be interested.
How many guys she been through?

you probably act like a sperg, or you aren't blatant enough with your flirting. Looks aren't everything and some guys are dense as fuck.

True true, life is truely pointless so having a conversation is a nice distraction from the inevitability of death.

OP seems to have literally left as she hasn't said anything since, good chance this is just the FBI trying to find pedos

lol not farther north and she only fucks people around her age for now atleast. I think 3-5 now hard to pin down.

Why is there still no tits and timestamp

Trump made it legal. Age is just a number. Kys.

i dunno how to respond

you are beautiful now send us nudes please.

like 95% of the other threads on here....not to mention anything remotely political, although this is more noticable if you are outside America..ever get the feeling you're in N Korea?

Cute girl in the pic.
would not pull out/10

you cant tell how old a girl is by looking her i saw a 20yr old who looked like she was 40

Not terrible. Try makeup, maybe a little spray tan (very little), contouring is your friend.

Tits or gtfo

Ya I try to not get sucked into Trump threads lol

OP is not gonna deliver, I proclaim this thread to be DEAD

Hmmmmmm... Not too damaged then. I can still pass for early 30s when I do it right. How far north?

sage this shitty bait

Bahahaha, enraged whiteknight detected. What do these people on this site, i wonder?

OP here, roll trips to see my tits

Dont worry about the "tits with timestamp", ma'am. I believe you! And yes, you are quite beautiful :-D

obv b8

Not falling for it

roll

That ain't op fag

Trips have already been rolled... Man, just gtfo here. Your thread is pretty bad tbh.

You will always bait a few idiots into posting and getting excited, there's nothing to be proud of in this thread.

Tbh you can't trust a girls looks to tel her age, I saw someone who I thought was around my age (14-18) but was actually 24 (which isn't too far, but still though)

To me you're actually pretty nice looking, but you might not be attractive to guys you know due to your personality

You're fine. That being said you shouldn't care what the internet thinks.