Sup Forums, help. Facebook is asking me to confirm my identity by asking for ID. I'm obviously not going to give ID...

Sup Forums, help. Facebook is asking me to confirm my identity by asking for ID. I'm obviously not going to give ID, so how do I either get around this, or emulate some ID?

Other urls found in this thread:

jdubzpics.deviantart
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Show her asshole

I'm here for assistance, not to dump.

check

Check?

you op¿

Yes. Can anybody help?

Same thing happened to me, I gave up using that shit. Never posted really anyway.

You can't, you've been reported for your name being something crazy. My page was deleted.
I sent pic related as my proof and it worked for about two days until they reviewed it. My fb name was boosheit neega fooku

Yes I can help

I never had that issue, why it started asking for id to begin with?
also im a follower of your deviant, good work man, im sorry i cant be of much help

So once you send a picture, they unblock your account until they review it?

You don't need to verify your ID if you just want to be able to lurk other people's profiles. I've had an account for a while and they keep prompting me to post more info but I never do

Kek. This was my response to them

No idea why it started asking.
My deviant?

I had this shortly after I started getting involved on Bernie Sander's facebook page. Got reported because the child niggers that support him didn't like my ideals.

jdubzpics.deviantart com/

social media is cancer your better off without it bro

They are asking too many invasive questions