On a scale of 1 to 10, how angry are you that this man was chosen to lead the free world in a landslide victory?

On a scale of 1 to 10, how angry are you that this man was chosen to lead the free world in a landslide victory?

>loses the popular vote by 3.5 million (coincidentally the same number of fraudulent votes that the tinfoil crowd is claiming, with no evidence of course)

>not even in the top 40 for electoral college blowouts, and there have only been 56 presidential elections

>landslide

>Falling for the bait

>loses the popular vote by 3.5 million
Where did you get that number

>falls for b8
kys

correct number is 2.8 million btw

You're an absolute fucking retard.

He lost by 6 million votes.

Must be tough, going through life with severe autism.

Every single day I feel like we are winning. Progressive liberal tears make me so happy. Everyday trump is in office. Sjw's, feminist and other mental health issues and jobless degenerates suffer.

The age of the CUCK is over. Prepare for actual things to get done pussies

You fucking shit gargling cucklord.

He only got 2 votes.

Must be tough, going through life with severe down syndrome.

3.5 million is only like 1/100th of the u.s. population

remember the 6 million

7/10

I was actually far more pleased than I ever expected I'd be that Hillary lost.

But yeah, we were straight up fucked the moment the DNC shut out Bernie, it was just a question of which flavor of fucked. In other words, "so this is how it ends..."

bump

You reap what you sow and Trump is the president America deserves

The Founding Fathers of The United States were only like 1/100th of the 13 colonies population. My point is a tiny minority can have their way when violence and fear are used effectively.

-10/10
I'm glad

You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you?

Fuck you OP for making dumbass Sup Forumsros fight like this

1. he is doing the lord's work. would re-elect

paid shills