Uruguay

I have a question regarding this cunt. How is it that it came to be? I've seen both Brazilians and argentinians claiming it to be their rightful clay. How has Uruguay kept its sovereignty for so long with such neighbors?

Other urls found in this thread:

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guerra_del_Brasil
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batman,_Turkey
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We don't claim it. It's Brazilian, let them be happy for once and keep it.

Uruguay
More like u r a gay lmao

>How has Uruguay kept its sovereignty for so long with such neighbors?
Be white
Be alpha
Tell everyone what they are
>Sovereignty granted

uruguayanos are alpha and white...hm anoted i really learn alot in Sup Forums

annotated

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guerra_del_Brasil

Basically, to resume trade and to avoid a longer war that would end up with a lone big power in South America, a British diplomat, John Ponsonby, fostered the creation of a buffer state between Argentina (then the United Provinces) and Brazil (then the Empire of Brazil).
I guess we're still an independent country because Argentina doesn't want to go to war with Brazil over this piece of land, and vice versa

>Turks have a city with the same name than a capeshit superhero.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batman,_Turkey
CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP!!

I plan on moving there when I am thirty and living a very comfy lifestyle in a small town on the coast.

Tell me what is wrong with my plan

if you bring shitloads of money or have a 3000+ monthly income there is nothing wrong with it

3000+ (assuming dollars) monthly is enough to live a richfag life here.
You can live just fine with 1000$. I live with less than that

The only reason it isn't a Brazilian province is because we had several chimping outs at the same time. Rio de Janeiro had to choose the most important provinces to focus on and Cisplatina wasn't one of them.

I'm planning on the same, but more to set up a farm than anything else. The lass and I are both doing alright but living in a city is exhausting

Do they like my people there?

No one likes your people Jamal

Fag packet maths, but I'll have around £850,000 to play with by that point. Maybe 10 percent either way. On top of that I'll have a regular income of about £2000 a month.

According to the internet that's 29 million Uruguayan Peso and 69,000 Peso a month.

white: no one would care except muh imperialism leftists on social media
black: no one would care
mexican: no one would care

We're superior, we fought for it and took it.

We made Argentina and Brazil fight each other and lose LOADS of money so they reached a point where they couldn't afford to fight against each other anymore. Then making use of that opportunity comes the eternal Anglo with soft threats of blowing them the fuck out and they help us create Uruguay, Argentina and Brazil didn't try again because the eternal anglo likes this land and they would just get blow the fuck out.

>We made

Uruguay can't even manage to have it's own airline...

if we really were (mentally) superior then we wouldn't have repelled the british invasions. We don't have lots of resources, so they would've develop us :(
now we're stuck here with commies, corruption and people fighting to get a buck so they can get the out of here

dude weed lmao

what?
if you want to have kids and a house you need 3k u$s to live decently, not like a richfag.

JAJAJAJAJAJA EL BOLIVIANO SEÑORES

Shut the fuck up rosadito stop crying the country is the best it's been since WW2.

All it took was you retarded rosados to get out the government

>I've seen both Brazilians and argentinians claiming it to be their rightful clay. How has Uruguay kept its sovereignty for so long with such neighbors?

Its just shitposting. Everyone stopped caring like two centuries ago lmao.

something something the fox and the grapes ...

I have been seeing the number 55 and getting 55 gets frequently on Sup Forums. Its driving me insane, I feel like I'm being stalked by spirits. There has to be an occult meanng behind 55

it means you have to an hero

Still our vassal state after that. So i don't see that as a complete win desu.

>vassal state
like we ever contributed with anything

El imperio de Brasil ya no podia controlar la provincia, Brasil ya habia perdido varias batallas, entre ellas la batalla de Sarandí y la batalla de Ituzaingó lo que hizo que se cuestionara la autoridad del emprerador de Brasil y cediera la provincia

Simple as that, brazil got BTFO by Uruguay, they couldn't conquer the land.

I'll conquer your gf's cunt m8. Back the fuck up before you get smacked the fuck up. Respect me you son of a bitch.

uruguyan girls are not into zoophilia, sorry macaco

We're the ones getting your women brazuka

Still, wasn't a 100% won desu.

Uruguayian women love getting ZIKA'D

la malvinas son uruguayos

EL OP ES EL GORDO BOLIVIANAZOOOOOO

actually true, you gave them to us.

Pic related, kelpers

Spain gave them to us. 20 years before Arg*ntina's claim

that's in kurdlands isn't it though