Ask a guy with a scat fetish anything related to scat fetish, decades of experiance

ask a guy with a scat fetish anything related to scat fetish, decades of experiance

Do you like pooping on girls or do you like girls pooping on you?

why and when did you first realize you were into it?

which way to you hang the toilet paper? Is there some kind of expertise behind this decision?

I love a girls tits covered in shit, I also love to see her poop coming out right above my face

about 8, I used to touch my poo long before I was sexual, about 14 or 15 was the first time I jerked off with my shit

It's simple. One way is correct, one way is incorrect. OP's picture demonstrates the correct way.

definatly over the top as was described in the patent

>>
have you ever gotten sick that could kill you?

How do you explain this fetish to a girl

Do you eat your own shit?

never gotten sick at all, probably eaten more than 10 lbs of shit over the years

we eased into it, I am married and faithful my wife enjoys scat play with me

I did for quite a while, eating isn't such a big deal any more, I mostly like the smell and feel of it better

How many girls have you done scat play with?

If you has the option would you have a orgy in a actully pool of shit

How does your wife feel about that fetish

3 but my wife was the most accommodating by far

Have you ever gotrwn a std from this?

Is there any clear reason you can think of that you're attracted to scat? A childhood experince or memory?

no, too messy I don't like shit in my hair or eyes

she takes my hand and smiles when she says, Time to get dirty and naughty, does that answer your question?

no, I don't use random old shit, only fresh shit

If you ever went to a docter and found out about this how would you explian ot?

doctors deal with far more threatening things like cancer and abuse, I am sure most doctors would view it as harmless kink

Well shit...you are not alone.

How do you get past the smell part?

What job do you have?

sexual exciment still cant be explained, some where between erection and orgasm the smell of shit becomes a turn on, it smells like ass and asses are strong sexual items, , once I orgasm I hate the smell of shit just like every one else, but when excited that all changes

I am a high school teacher

What school or city

tmi to give out, but thank you

I can't wrap my head around scat. Hot feces squirting out of someone's sweaty ass is exactly the opposite of sexual. Unless it's my grandpa