What even is fucking going on with this guy?

what even is fucking going on with this guy?

this is what happens when you ban abortions. You end up with this nutsack callin shots

he's running the usa.

this.
Trump is surrounding him with Yes men so he can consolidate power and act as a strong man until congress gets rid of him while the still have the power.

epic gin blossom

He's our president lol

Realistically, whats going to happen? I mean, outside of the alt right fantasy scenario. Are we gonna see impeachment, or an attempt at a giant power grab from the Trump camp?

Bannon tells Trump what he wants to hear all while playing him like Mozart playing a cheap Casio keyboard.

CIA takes out trump or he gets impeached before 2020.

Sup Forumstards claim he is red pilled
yet wants a militant Judeo-Christian army to start rahowa

Whats the skinny on the relationship between the WH and CIA? I've heard its not good.

is that Ron White's brother?

CIA likes to act autonomously, WH doesn't like that.

What are the chances of a sucessful executive takeover of autonomous intelligence branches like the CIA?

Is there a higher chance of agent orange and his drinking buddy getting offed?

Alcoholic. Red nose. Disheveled.

Aweful person.

Well, Trump didn't start off on a good foot with the CIA, but basically the President can ask congress to cut funds to the CIA if the CIA isn't doing stuff the President wants. The president can just piss off intelligence agencies by trying to get too involved.
Trump wouldn't be able to take over the CIA but he could hinder their activities

I hope they can do something before we see this ugly sack of shit start to go full fourth reich

We go to war with China, he gets removed from office in a deal to call them off.

His twitter account with get banned and he will just quit the presidency.

Whats Sup Forumss opinion of this guy?

>see impeachment,
things will get interesting if congress trys to remove trump from office. trump might order the military to close down congress.

Trump is a shill for the neoliberal elite. When they realized the danger of rising populism, they decided to immunize the US against it by creating a fake populist who would be so loathsome and incompetent that people will stampede back into the arms of the neoliberals for generations to come.

To that end, Trump has to remove anyone with competence from public positions and replace them with abrasive incompetents. Behind the scenes things will go on pretty much as usual, but they need to have thoroughly unlikable people in front taking responsibility for all the chaos and mayhem.

It really is genius. The Trumplorables are too stupid to realize they're being used, and when people turn against the ever-increasing incompetence and arrogance of Trump's fake-populist regime, the Trumplorables will be the fall guys used like lightning rods to attract all the hatred.

I could see this happening, but realistically what grounds are you basing this claim on? I'm not saying its not true, but I've heard dozens of different reasons for why this is all happenening.

What about Bannon's crazy neo crusader ideas?

>Trump has to remove anyone with competence from public positions and replace them with abrasive incompetents.

i hope he does the DEA next.

Just look at Trump's history. Politically, he's neoliberal, not conservative. It's why a lot of paleoconservatives despise the guy. They needed someone with the theatrical skills to be the William Shatner of politics, and Trump has spent his life creating this outrageous public persona in which his actual political stance is secondary to his behaviour.

People like Bannon and Spicer were chosen specifically for their incompetence and their reliable ability to appear loathsome and unlikable. Behind the scenes it's business as usual.

I will give him credit: I think he looks a bit like Robert Redford.
A bloated, malignant, fairly evil Robert Redford, but Robert Redford nonetheless.

you leftists are finding out,,your big 3 or 5 cities no longer are running the show,,the countrylanders
are,unlike you,trump likes them for their honesty,trump does not hold them in contempt nor the blue collar dudes
the people trump has given positions know where bodies are buried by your pals,the skeletons,and where the money went over the past 20 years,if they do not yet know,they will find out.
onky been in office 2 weeks boys, 95 months and 3 something weeks to go,then you have another crack at getting another democrat loser in the saddle,sitting on the wrong hoses end naturally

get your eyes checked retard

See what I mean? This guy is clearly of subnormal intelligence and so loathsome and creepy that everyone without a major personality disorder is going to find him unbearable. And he's too stupid to understand how he's being used, even as it's happening. He'll be left holding the bag when the neoliberals pick up the pieces and turn the population loose against the populists. It really is genius.

Hopefully! I thought SJWs were the worse thing until the Trumpistas came along.

It's the same strategy Coca-Cola uses. When Coca-Cola looked at their numbers and realized people had become more health-conscious, they created their own competition by inventing Vitamin Water and Dasani and so on -- and aggressively marketing *against* Coca-Cola. It's a very old trick where you control the market by fooling people into picking a side in a fight where you own both teams. It means you can get people emotionally invested with no risk.

Is there a chance that folks like Bannon will be too balls deep in some fascist bull shit to pull us out of it?

Well that's the brilliance of this. The neoliberals win either way. If people are too stupid or brainwashed to turn against Trump and his fascist populism, the neoliberals get to do openly what they've been doing all along hidden behind closed doors. And if people get angry enough to topple him, the neoliberals welcome everyone back to the fold while having successfully defanged any risk that a *real* populist like Bernie Sanders could shake things up.

>A bloated, malignant, fairly evil Robert Redford
Hello, new band name.

This. Rheumy eyes, unfocused look, broken capillaries in the face, early liver spots, poor grooming. I'm an old drunk, sober some years. We recognize our own.

Wow! How boring you are. You repeat everything the Soros controlled media tells you to. Sucker!

Several things. The CIA and other intelligence agencies are certain the Russians worked to help Trump, and he's completely dismissed and insulted them.

Then there's that ridiculous speech he gave at CIA HQ, bitching about the media in front of their memorial wall. Extremely insulting. Not to mention packing the audience to ensure applause.

Finally, the CIA is *real fucking serious* about national security. They can and will bring him down, if they think he's a threat to the nation.

Look another trumptard