Why is this the only good anime?

Why is this the only good anime?

It isn't though.

ask Sup Forums

Monster is good m8
Evangelion if you're a edgy teen too

Most older sci fi anime is generally good. Lain is some of the best though and most of the good stuff is nearly forgotten. If you can get hold of them try watching some of these.

>Robot Carnival
>Magnetic Rose
>Angel's Egg
>Akira (obviously)
>cyber city oedo 808 (?)

Also if i recall correctly some of the people who worked on Lain worked on Digimon Tamers, but I probably just like that because of nostalgia.

I enjoyed all of these if only for the concepts and animation and I don't consider myself to be a fan of anime. Though saying they're like Lain might be a bit of a stretch.

>It's an "I only watch meme anime that gets talked about a lot by children on the internet" post

Oshii's best desu

You mean Patlabor 2 specifically? Nah, GITS and Patlabor 1 are superior.

At least you were close.

Out of the ovas, movies and series, which are required patlabor viewing?

But that's not Keit-ai.

this one is the best

Why does Sup Forums have such shit memes

>it's an Sup Forums posts their elitist, hipster, contrarian opnions post

The first set of OVAs from what I remember is optional, and the third movie is a spin-off that doesn't have much to do with the series.

The original OVAs + first two movies are one continuity, and the series + second OVAs are another one. They aren't related to each other.

Forgot to say that you should just watch everything.

Do you recommend watching the OVA's before watching both movies (the first two)?

The OVAs take place before the first movie. Even though you probably don't have to watch them, there's no reason why you shouldn't.

The second OVAs continue the TV series.

You spelled Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood wrong?

This is the only good anime.

If you want to get into Patlabor, watch the first movie. It's made to be accessible to newcomers and is generally fucking amazing.

Good post m8