bump

Savage pentagram necklace

who's the grill?

thank you!!!

You look like a 10 year old. wtf?

It is me

Awh thanks I guess

no it's not.
i've seen this picture past around the past year now.

Lmao I made this pic not awhile ago. You can dd me on snap and i will confirm that it's me: redhaired_nyan

And that just makes you even hotter..

sure.

Thank you agaib!!!

Have you read the satanic bible it makes more sense than the holy bible honestly

More pics

It basically says everything's okay so long as you're not a cunt about it

No.. thank you! First thing I have seen today worth stroking to ;)

its a trap

>satanic bible
>being this fucking dumb
there is no "satanic bible"

tits with timestamp or gtfo

join discord

Now this is my kind of man

Its like no killing animals unless you need food
And also no rape only aloud to have sex if partner fully consents they didnt mention that in the holy bible probably why priest rape little boys a lot
Also if someone disrespects you in your household under laws of the satanic bible your supposed to destroy them
Also your not aloud to be stupid or you deserve death and dont talk to people about your problems unless they wanna hear your problems the satanic bible states that only those who deserve power fame and money will get it if your lazy and stupid then you deserve nothing but pain
Honestly i think it makes more sense

pic related it's my sister

pic related random girl from discord

Fuck you, I ain't downloading shit.

idiot it's a server

yes it's me i am op

TITS. WITH. TIMESTAMP. OR. GTFO.

Your an idiot probably Christain ignorant fucking retard i hope ISIS beheads you for your stupidity

>written in 1969
that book is less viable than the book of mormon

user, something tells me you dont talk to females in real life on a regular basis

Theres more written books this is a copy fuckin stupid ignorant bitch

Your religon is weakened
Your people donate to those who are ignorant and deserve death your ignorant as well you think mormons are viable at all im laughing at your dipshit comments go donate and give all your money to those homeless alcholics and let them destroy their lives so you can act like your helping them fucking pathetic moron and your stupid acts of kindness i hope your murdered for it

Show ass bb

Feminist cunt confirmed