Honest question, why the fuck do you Trumptards think this cheeto is getting 8 years...

Honest question, why the fuck do you Trumptards think this cheeto is getting 8 years? if he gets past 6 months it'll be a fucking miracle.
Stop believing so much in him, my advice.
It'll hurt less when hes tossed in the dirt and I mock you all ruthlessly on Sup Forums and Sup Forums for weeks.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/26/hillary-clinton-received-800000-votes-from-nonciti/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Democrats just got their asses handed to them and they have no clear leader nor any kind of platform. So yeah, I'm pretty fucking sure he'll get 8.

Trump here is here stay. Live your life with your problem.

Screenshotted for later purposes

He's been told no, and denied a chance for almost two years now. And he's now th fucking president. I don't think he needs the snowflake juice to make it. You're gonna go ahead and have to sit this one out.

Impeachment/assassination is stopping him in his tracks and we both know it, lol.

He won't run they said.
He wont recover they said.
He wont get the nomination they said.
He wont get elected they said.

He wont win re election.

Your tears when he is disposed of will be fucking glorious.

He'll get 8.

Everyone in America, meaning all of the races who actually want our America to be great again, will vote for him again.

We're tired of being politically-correct, putting foreign refugees over our own homeless, tired of being labeled "bigoted" because we don't agree with liberals and tired of the MSM telling us what to believe.

and if he really does get killed, then it's time for mike lgbtbbq pence

if he LIVES past 6 months (ftfy)

hes pissing people off faster than he can ally with them.

>if/when

I bet you $5,000 he'll get 8 years.

What is your email faggot. Let's do this.

And when he got in office the first thing he did was start on his most famous campaign in the opposite way as he said he would.

The fuck are you even doing on Sup Forums? Go back to tumblrina world

Which honestly, I'll feel bad for you fucks. He is like the extreme version of Trump.

Goodbye to any gay rights.

>give out your email
>on Sup Forums
Sorry, as much as I want that money, not worth the spam/possible hacking.

how so? state your case please.

>/whisper Then pence will be president
derrrrr

Nice try pussy, just tell me like a man you're too pussy to bet. I'll understand.

>I DONT AGREE WITH THIS AT ALL
>THIS IS BAIT PLEASE IGNORE

>you

>spam/possible hacking
its 2017 and this faggot doesn't have throw away accounts.

Pence wouldn't last a week before he was skinned alive by an angry mob.
Hes basically a Christian version of an ISIS squad leader.

>calling this bait but not OP

I'm not a big fan of Trump and his expensive wall, but the media has done a fucking fantastic job brainwashing the unthinking masses this election season. The anti-Trump propaganda is unceasing and omnipresent, it's unreal. Libs got so butthurt because their old pedophile Butcher of Benghazi couldn't even win with cheating on her side

different user but stay assblasted, special altright snowflake.

>I'M BUILDING A WALL AND MEXICO WILL PAY FOR IT
>UH... I MEAN THE TAXPAYERS WILL PAY FOR IT... yea...

jesus
christ lad

Definitely going to get 8 years

I personally hate the man. BUT, when I first heard he was seriously running, I thought, "damn, that man is going to win." Why? Because he's a genius at marketing. No one like Bernie Sanders had a chance because he's not a suave public speaker. AND, I unfortunately know that the likelihood is that he will be re-elected again, because incumbents have a history of high rates of re-election. Much to my dismay, I think we're stuck with him for a while.

I really do want to make the bet but giving out your email address on Sup Forums is new levels of stupid.

>impeachment

It's a republican majority senate and house. This, will never happen.

>assassination

He has a team of personally picked security from all military backgrounds. He doesn't trust the actual secret service agents. There's not a snowballs chance in hell he's gonna get taken out. This motherfucker is the most protected president of all time.

The amusing thing is people call Trump names like "cheeto" regarding his appearance, yet make a comment on Hillary's appearance and you're branded a rampant misogynist who hates all women.

You. Are. Too. Pussy.

It's a fucking email faggot not your social security number.

Keep hoping Hillary will magically come back to save the democrats.

He lost the popular vote by 3 million, the people HATE him, if they don't kick him out, he'll get a bullet through the brain. The decisions he plans to make later on like all this trade deal shit and throwing our alliances into disarray will almost certainly lead to civil revolt.

3 words......deregulating wall street.

Enjoy your Knight for the Middle Class....... fucking idiocy god damn it

actually, even suggesting someone might comment on her appearance means you sir are a rampant misogynist.

I honestly don't give a fuck who pays for it. Go ahead and tax me for it. Wouldn't be anything new. Just build the damn thing.

Your tears while being raped by a refugee will be glorious.

Try again faggot.

There's an active investigation going into how many illegal votes happened because of an independent organization confirming illegal votes tainted the election results.

And they sure as shit didn't go to Trump.

pic related.

"Cheeto" is a snackfood. Alt right faggots in this country were comparing her LOOKS to Hitler, witches, satan, and the Joker. Apples to oranges.

The wall would cost, at most, around $120 per person in America.

Yeah...I'd pay that.

Russia has serious dirt on him, and considering how hes already getting on Putin's bad side, whatever he has will kick the outrage train into override.
You far overestimate his protective forces, he chose to live in Trump Tower, shooting him would be effortless.

>Alt right faggots in this country were comparing her LOOKS to Hitler, witches, satan, and the Joker. Apples to oranges.

Lmao what the fuck. This never happened faggot. No one of power openly criticized Hillary.

she is a white loser, about 5'5, thought she was bigger than she was, hates russia and looks like a twerp in a pantsuit, so...

>serious dirt

Right, which is why they haven't released anything.

>trump tower

Nigger, are you retarded. He only did that BEFORE he was inaugurated. He's in the white house now you fucking idiot.

I'm also poor af, so...

>as if repulifucks didnt have any names for obama

fuck off with your faggotry. baised little bitch.

Ooooooooooh daaaaayyyyyyuuuuummm!!

Harsh man. Really harsh.

>liberal
>poor

Yeah, my point exactly.

The government isn't going to front you 5k for bets lil guy.

>the people hate him
No. YOU hate him. You don't speak for everyone, you fucking narcissist.

Yea, you would.
Most people wouldn't.

>she looks sick
>shes on the brink of death
>SHE HAD A SEIZURE ON CAMERA REEEE
>she wont even live long enough to see the end of her term
>her outfit doesnt say "president"
ITT babbys first election. It was happening all over the place.
>lmao
If you actually bothered to read the headlines, you fucking preteen autist.

Breaking news
it doesnt matter because the government only affects your day-to-day life if you are a fucking loser who cant live within a political system or adapt to the simple changes that happen in a slow moving bureaucratic democracy

Really nigger? What names did the Mainstream Media call Obama?

I'll wait.

No really, go on.

This "illegals were the entire vote against him" bullshit is getting old. New shit please?

>Stop believing so much in him
Stop believing so much in the media

>comparing her to hitler
>just as bad as comparing the president to a snack food
this is alt right logic, ladies and gentlemen. stay triggered over nicknames, snowflake.

>going off on some autist tangent

What the fuck are you even going on about.

ONCE AGAIN FAGGOT, sources. Let me know a single media source that openly criticized Hillary like they criticized Trump.

Fox called him a bunch of shit, did you forget? lol.

QUESTION:

Did you vote for Hillary Clinton?

If you answered YES you are directly responsible for the Trump Presidency.

Why?

1. Before the primaries Clinton and her team decided they wanted to prop up Trump. They thought Hillary could beat him easily. So they did their best to encourage Republicans to support him.

2. Clinton cheated Bernie Sander out of the DNC nomination. This alienated a lot of potential Democratic voters, some of whom defected to Trump out of spite.

3. Clinton was so vile, so evil and so corrupt that Trump actually seemed like a viable alternative.

So if you voted for Clinton YOU are responsible for the Trump Presidency.

Make sure you remind yourself of this fact every single day.

Take care!

>washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/26/hillary-clinton-received-800000-votes-from-nonciti/

You were saying, faggot?

>Buh buh buh (((CNN))) told me duh Russians was trying to influence people!

Aww, you poor stupid cunt.

Your tears when Abdullah and his mudslime friends cut your head off will be forgotten.

>NEXT WEEK IN TALES OF NEVER GONNA HAPPEN
>"Now we swear in Donald Trump's second term as president of the united states!"

KEK.

Like? No really. I'll wait.

What did they call him?

the department of justice, air force, navy, army, department of treasury, department of energy, coast guard and marines are hardly "intelligence agencies". So you're down to 9 right off the bat

WHAT'S THE MATTER CLINTON CUNTS?

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!

IS THIS NOT WHAT YOU CAME FOR?!?

Oh yea look at this!!!

>(YOU)

>Implying I would let a sand nigger touch me
Fuck off man.

>actually arguing with someone that calls Trump a cheeto and believes that has something on a Russian President who was former KGB
>he actually believes it wouldn't easier to take Trump out before he reached presidency, instead allowing him to be more protected and harder to get to

>user pls

>Being this liberal
>sucking this much dick

It's okay lil guy, Obama will never be president again and Hillary will never run again after she blew 1.3 Billion dollars of donor money that will never get returned.

get a sense of humour dude, it's a fucking joke. Dont an hero over it

(or do)

>Scared bigot detected.
Cry. Cry. Cry.

>sources kek
>ill attack your source this time!
no matter what source i quote, you'll say its biased or paid for. there is literally no right answer to this question and you should know better than that, faggot.

pic related: its all the sources you'd attack instead of actually saying anything of substance. we're done here.

Stop trying faggot, all your "predictions" about Trump have failed.

>We gunna kill him!

Typical psychotic liberal.

Jew?

petulant children, unite!

Hilary is trash.
Obama was meh.
Bernie was who should have won.

This is the problem with politics. You focus on extremes and then vote accordingly. What about people who disagree with you and use logic/reasoning. Having a different opinion from trump seems to get this broad label of ''you are a libtard''.

get a sense of humor dude, "cheeto" is a fucking joke. Dont sperg out on Sup Forums over it

(again)

not all of them...yet

>still not giving actual facts
>showing a screenshot of Google populating vague, left-wing websites because that's all it had to go off of
>still not showing links
>uh...uh...uh...WELL THEY SAID SHE HAD BAD TASTE IN CLOTHING

Try harder, nigger.

I think cheeto is funny too there buds
check back at who's posting what newfriend

>Obummerss gonna take muh guns!!!
Typical fearmongering redumblican.