Do you:

Do you:

A. Eat junk food always
B. Grocery shop and cook
C. Eat bare minimum to survive
D. Get cooked for by someone else

Also, how often are you supposed to go to grocery store? I'm new to this and always seem to run out quickly

Living with aunty, she does dinner and i do all my other meals. I include shopping money in my rent for her and pretty much just eat what i want.

B and about once a week

Pretty much C. just because I can't be arsed to make myself dinner alone.

So it's pretty much just bread and something on it. I go to the store about twice a week and spent all in all 100 Dollars give or take.

Anything but B kys

Why?

No one is here to cook except me so I'm doing my best juggling between pasta, eggs and red meat

D, I dump lots of cash on food but I eat healthy and often

I do C because I'm trying to be thinspo. I cook dinner for my family every night.

B everyday because I'm a Chef de Partie.

A mix of B,C and D. I am lazy shit and used to spend most of my money eating out. But recently have been eating healthier and been feeling much better because of it. So I try to do B as much as possible but I still eat out almost every lunch at work.

B), once a week for the essentials (onions, other veggies, pasta, beans, etc) then may go a few more times on the way home from work for an item or two.

b & c
I cruise at about 1000-1500 calories a day because I'm broke. But I also love to cook, so I make these ultra calorie dense dishes and then eat small portions.

same

Grocery shop and cook because I am an adult

B.

It has been over a month since I bought any fast food of any kind, and even then it was a relatively healthy sub sandwich.

B. I hate eating frozen food, or shit from a can.

I buy myself a few junk foods but for the lost part we cook for ourselves. Had a picnic cut in the smoker for 14 hrs on Saturday. Had baked beans, homemade mac and cheese and pulled pork tonight.

Because saving money, eating food that tastes good, and being healthy are for faggots.

It's cool to pay more for food that tastes worse and also slowly kill yourself in the process.

If something expires in a week, maybe you shouldn't stock up on that and only when you need them you go shopping for them.
If you really need canned beans to survive, though, you can rebuild the twin towers in canned beans just to crash canned beans planes into them and they'll still be good.

It tastes bad to you because you can't cook you fucking pleb.

That made no sense at all.

Also cooking is something gratifying you can do that's fun

Get really stoned. Get $500 out of the bank. Go shopping. You'll buy shit you didn't even know existed.

You failed to understand the sarcasm. I was saying that the fast food tastes like shit, costs more, and is unhealthy and that the cheaper, home cooked food tastes better, is cheaper, and is more healthy.

Im in between A and B, I can't stand having someone else do things for me like cleaning, cooking and washing clothes.

stop buying mtn dew and cheetos faggot, how are you spending $300 a month on food and eat nothing. I spend 250 and only eat lean meats and carbs.

A. Been on a nasty bulk for a month now ( around 6000 calories a day ) and I've never felt much happier.

I have been eating only protein powder, eggs, banana/blueberry, broccoli/onions, greek yogurt, spinach and hummus for the last 2 weeks and I have lost about 4.5 pounds AMA.

B
I do one "big trip" on saturday where I get most things for the coming week. I then do a small trip usually on wednesday to get things like meat for the rest of the week (things that go bad fast or that i forgot on saturday).

There's nothing wrong with going grocery shopping every day if you have the time. I don't, thats why I make weekly meal plans and buy accordingly. Works great.

I live on my own. I tend to order food or walk around to a neighborhood restaurant for takeout 1-2 times a week, sometimes less, the rest I cook. I usually go grocery shopping twice a week, I usually buy simple something to make that day, either stuff to make a sandwich or something from the hot food counter, and then I buy ingredients for something fancier to cook the next day.

Sometimes I'll also make a big pot of something like chili or stew or pasta, have food to eat for 3 days or so.

You understand food costs different amounts in different places, right? In Canada, food is probably close to double what it costs in The US in my experience. Like, a 1 pound pack of chicken breasts can be like 10.00.

wut

have your farts killed anyone yet?