Help me, Sup Forums. All my friends just want me to suck their cock. I say no but somehow I end up doing it...

Help me, Sup Forums. All my friends just want me to suck their cock. I say no but somehow I end up doing it. How can I get out of this rut?

Tell them that you just found out you have aids and that they should get tested.

I don't think they'll come back for more BJs.

jessee star im so gay for knowing that smh.

Him?

you always do it because you are a fag. you need to start enjoying it. i suspect that deep down you already do

yas

suck my cock and ill give you the secret.

not gay but that gif is pretty hot.

m or f?

You just need to offer up your boi pussy, so as to give your mouth a rest.

m obviously

I just want to be friends... why do they always make me do that to them?

cause theyre gay and theyre just using u for sex. duh.

Oh... okay, thanks.

Suck my dick first, then I'll tell you.

Is it consensual? This sounds like borderline rape.

Yes it's consensual -- I want to please them I guess so they'll see me as a friend. But I still don't get why I have to suck their cock to prove it.

Bite off the cock of one of them. Run like hell. You'll never be bothered again.

They want you to suck their cocks because it feels good and you'll do it lol

MOOOOOOOOOOOOODS!

It's because you are OP

So how exactly do you continue to succumb to their needs? Have you ever told them how you feel?

I'm asking for help how to get out of this, and you "lol" me.. I'm very upset and feel trapped by my situation. I don't want to keep sucking cock.

Check'd

Have you told any friend who doesn't abuse you sexually about your situation?

Sounds like you need better friends. People who like you for who you are. Drop these friends. Period I'd say all of them. Make new friends and see how many people like you without you having to do sexual favors for them.

Sucking dick is the best user. I wish I had cocks to suck right now

I told my best friend from 8th grade, but he just wanted me to suck his dick.

I had a friend like that in 8th grade too, except he mainly wanted to suck MY dick and only sometimes wanted me to suck his. He grew out of it sometime during high school. So just wait it out.

I'll try that, but what do I say when I'm sleeping over and they pull it out and say "suck it?"

Is that Luke Skywalker? Who's dick is he sucking?

Just close your eyes and pretend it's a girl you're sucking.

i miss the preteen experimentation phase... wish i could play around and experiment and shower with my friends like i used to