strawpoll.me/12229476
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Taylor Swift - best celeb

lol

Selena Gomez - best celeb

Body type: The fridge

fucking horrible

WTF HAPPENED TO HER

He thinks a skinny white bitch is best celeb over a hot exotic Latina with perfect feet.

not a celeb, not even a real woman, a cancerous tranny

He thinks a latina is better than a aryan blonde

>mfw

not shopped version, so sexy

Who the fuck is that?

maddonna

Gwen Stefani

Latina girls own white bitches in pageants not even close

no doubt lead singer

Did her costar bang her?

>Rub it on her face and lips, from her forehead down to her chin. See what she says to you.

Oooo, she's being a little brat. I rubbed on her face, leaving a trail of precum across her forehead and cheek. Her response? "I've felt lots of dicks on my face? Why's yours so special?"

Looks like I'm going to have to show her. I'm about to put it in that tight little ass of hers. And since she's being such a little diva, it's going in dry.

Yes a tall slim blue eyed blonde haired goddess, infinitely hotter than Selena in every way.

wwyd to this fat cunt?

what went wrong
what went so damn wrong

strawpoll.me/12229476

lel

>ib4 muh proxys

queen

She looks fine in OP, shut up

where this trap's benis

Take it slow. "Lots of dicks?" You need to know more.

In the meantime slap it on her face and grope her tits through her top.

jizz all over her stupid face.

wwyd?

I wish maisie would get chubby tbh

>mfw I don't even go to the links
The answer is Tay

Oh how the mighty have fallen

so much denial ITT

Tear the clothes right from her fat body and fuck her in cowgirl while I held her gut

kek

Selena slay!!!!!!!!

Why do people think Chloe's gone downhill?

wait, you think this image you've posted is flattering?

Birth control. It fucks up estrogen levels etc. this is from 2 weeks ago.

She's always going to those festivals and jumping into piles of sex while on pills. Then she comes home covered in and filled with pussy juice and cum. It's disgraceful. But she wants to prove how grown-up she is.

I guess I can flip her on her back and cup those little mounds of hers. She's fighting the restraints. I think she's sensitive. I wonder if she'd like me to lick her nips through the fabric. No bra. Big surprise.

do a rabbit for her

would you get good into her gut?

man you guys need to stop shopping pictures of her.

That pic in OP isn't shopped...

oh lawd

A what?

This is what she's wearing. With little jean shorts.

I would bury my dick so far into Selena's ass that any one that could pull it out would be crowned King Arthur.

Yes

And I'd force the fat cunt to eat my cum on her food

what food? strawberries?

what about her fat tits while she rides your cock?

THIS is an ass

Is rabbit not working for anyone else?

I just cut a hole in those jean shorts. Right through those fishnet hose and her panties. I'm slowly pushing my cock in. She's saying "Ouch" and "I'm sorry, please, just use my pussy, I'm sorry!", but I know it's just an act. She's had plenty of cock in this hole, and it's not that painful.

Tranny

Doubt that fatass would eat fruit. A whole pizza

And watching them bounce up and down with her belly would be fucking amazing, would love to motorboat them too

got enough jizz to coat her pizza?

how would you degrade her while you have sex

Probably not this big. Time for hands up her top.

still a tranny

no

is this shopped?

I love squishing her firm little mounds while I paint the inside of her ass white. She's not even fighting me at this point. She's grinding her bass back and has her legs locked around mine. I can feel the ripples when she cums. Feel that seal of her asshole around the bast of my dick tightening and pulsing.

>We're working on making Rabbit even better. Be back in a little while.

>tfw u made a nice user cum to maddie before it shut down

Yes, and I'd force her to eat all of it

And by forcing her to admit what a fat cunt she was

Probably not, my gf takes Vestura, which is a birth control and artificial estrogen pill, to help correct hormones. She took meds for depression when she was a teen and the psychiatrist put her on conflicting pills that had adverse side effects. The Vestura has actually helped her hormones substantially (she made too much testosterone and too little estrogen).

Most birth controls actually raise estrogen as a side effect without any supplements added. I doubt birth control turned her into a line backer since my girl went thru most of puberty on different pills fucking with her hormones and has a nice, feminine figure. Only thing is her voice is a little deep. I think Chloe just has shit tier genetics.

no

Hey white boi, wanna share some snacks by the pool?

This

Anyone got any of her looking fat?

Balls fucking deep in a GoT star's ass and it's little Maisie!

will she admit it?