Whats your favorite song by XXXtentacion?

Whats your favorite song by XXXtentacion?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qZkEdPAqOEM
youtube.com/watch?v=jyaLCTzrO9w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>having to get the girl to lean in so he looks even the same height as her
Pathetic

Look At Me

He's standing on a milk crate.

more like
>XXStentacion

rip roach

reminder

The girl has to slouch so that she doesn't tower him.

Looks like he's standing next to his autistic cousin

No, XXXtentacion is the one on the right.

uhm none, hes awful

Yeah exactly, the guy on the left looks like a nerd

Gnarly bastard

he looks like that one black kid that brings his pokemon cards to recess

lil peep is way better

He looks like the one black kid who was always ashy and smelled of stale bread, who always had spittle on the edge of his lips that were always chapped.

I TOOK A WHITE BITCH TO STARBUCKS
THAT LITTLE BITCH GOT HER THROAT FUCKED

If this girl is a fan she must have heard the song, wouldn't this meeting be a least a bit awkward.

Maybe she wants to have her throat fucked

PLEASE stop posting this manlet

That was actually me back in the day

he looks like the dude who has two first names and always does the naruto run at all possible circumstance that was a cool dude

>rip roach
this or take a step back with ski mask

You're on mu, we are all nerds.

>6'
>5'11

For real tho, how do you pronounce his stage name?

EX EX EX TEN TAH SEE ON

Disappointed but thanks user

The one where he screams in manlet rage

Bitch u guessed it

The one wear he pulls his trousers up and grows the fuck up

>Trousers

So let me understand something before a boy gotta run up and give you some of these fucking hands. You white? You still a bitch ass boy so I'm gonna call you that bitch ass boy. Cause your goofy ass cannot understand the style XXX has and why its so popular becuase I'm pretty sure you've only listening to " Look At Me Now" , makes him trash? Your style is supreme? SHUT THE FUCK UP
Are you out there making music? Where are your fucking fans? " He's a piece of shit in real life too" ??? What? How? Did you actually bother research ANY truth about him? Like hold up , we have rappers who are literally selling drugs and shooting people and are criminals who we all praise for their gang lifestyle but X fights people and makes some violent music and he's the 2017 Hitler?
SHUT THE FUCK UP
If you're gonna comment on anything, add some insight. I could say you're a piece of shit and let's be honest you probably are but that don't mean shit cause i don't know you.
Did X ever advertise having the best equipment cause I don't know maybe he doesn't? Maybe it's his style that so many people enjoy? I don't like Yachty but I'm not putting him down, he raps about the same fucking thing but he isn't a shitty person? You are so full of shit. Sure, you may not like X but don't try to fight him down when you're not doing anything with your life and he's trying and so far succeeding . Till you're out there making decent music
SHUT THE FUCK
Bitch UP

she is cute

Ok now I'm sure this is pasta

yes she is

Maybe the reality of him being 5'1" broke the ice. As you can see she distances her vagina from him.

x is the best nigga

>So let me understand something before a boy gotta run up and give you some of these fucking hands
OK, you got me, I'm a towel.

It doesn't exist

XXXTentacion isn't a very marketable stage name. Should be rebranded as "Triple X Tentacion" or just "Tentacion".

look at me? more like five foot three

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fuck man I just discovered his music today(i don't browse Sup Forums much) and I thought he looked like kind of a pussy but jesus christ. I could drag him into my room and make him my black boy slave

He's making shit up

what if he made music

It looks like they are in chipotle. But it's always good to be cautious.

you could argue his name is party of his mystique and its one of the reasons he is popular at all

>LITTLE BITCH

and that's how we know he's full of shit

no girl is little compared to this manlet

sure you would

I said 'could' faggot learn to read lmao

>t. 5'5 manlet

ay big man

sup little boy

fr fr

kek, ok kiddo

lmao

manlets btfo

this, s/o to muh boi yung dagger dick

How tall is he actually? I've gotten 5'2", 5'4", and even 5'6" from different sources

I don't get it, didn't he have stage appearances where he seemed just tall as his friends? maybe that kids just tall.

They're in a chipotle

CANT KEEP BENIS In PANTS

X is 5'5-5'6, that kid is 5'11-6'

Girl on OP looks about 5'6-5'7 and she's bending her knees

nigga 5'2 bruh

XXXTentacion thinks "tentacion" is "temptation" in Latin.
He LITERALLY thinks "latin" is what people in Latin America speak.
Ignorant nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=qZkEdPAqOEM

it fucking does

Pic on different thread was photoshopped as a joke

underrated

This thread,
Yes I come by and see this beautiful young woman.
Man of small stature, preference me instead. Click thread yes.

what the fuck is u as a race?

nigga 5'2 bruh

>Jahseh Onfroy

He looks closer to 5'5"

Eazy E was 5'2"

Lol I'm an inch taller than him

t. manlet

not it does not. TentaciĆ³n is temptation in Spanish, in Latin it's "temptationem".

oh god you know what he meant.

probably that collab he did with randy newman

youtube.com/watch?v=jyaLCTzrO9w

Is that him with the white bitch at Starbucks?

overused

my height has never bothered me, only my weight. There's nothing I can do about my height.

fuck I hope he sees this, seems like the kinda guy who would be genuinely angry and defensive over this.

>grubby little fingers
>Nasty little feet

Randy "Savage" Newman

ay

t. fat manlet

This

this thread confuses me. if you wouldn't make fun of someone for having different colored hair than you or literally any other genetic factor then why do it with height? i thought someone's character defined them.

I'd call him an ignorant nigger but he wouldn't understand...I'll go with "ignant nigga"

>if you wouldn't make fun of someone for having different colored hair than you or literally any other genetic factor
of course we would

i thought someone's character defined them

Lets Pretend Were Numb

King, probably.

this is great why did you delete it

this fuck off OP shill

This dude is so gross. He looks subhuman.

Patrician

i can't wait for this shit to die out already.

>listening to discount Uzi
I Shiggy the diggy

Seconded, bring back Savage Randy X XXsTentacion pls

I'd go with "HOOGA BOOGA BUNGA BOOMA" tbqh

Hey dude. fuck you, I do not like your opinion and I honestly want to say that I do not like you at all.