Post words/phrases in your language/dialect that foreigners normally wouldn't learn. I'll start

Post words/phrases in your language/dialect that foreigners normally wouldn't learn. I'll start.

Phallus: a penis, especially when erect (typically used with reference to male potency or dominance). Pic related

Shart: a small, unintended defecation that occurs when one relaxes the anal sphincter to fart (blend of "shit" and "fart")

Yarrak:Penis

fucking idiot, phallus is a greek word and many languages has it too

> Onomatopoeia
- the formation of a word from a sound associated with what is named (e.g., cuckoo, sizzle )

Batano=dick.

Phallus is falo in spanish, hermano, and probably exists in every european language.

This, Americans are dumb.

Onomatopeya? kek, I love english because of this

Ivan is right we use it too, fallo.

Everybody knows onomatopoeia

>щpaвoлинки /ʃtra-vɔ-lJn-kJ/ shtravolinki
>It's used only in my region. It means small sweets or snacks. Like bon-bons, waffles, Snickers, Twix, etc.

I'm a foreigner and I use your words, stupid burger. What about Brits? The Irish? Indians? New Zealanders? Australians?

>american education

Klönschnack: the Low German word for "smalltalk"
It's only used in Schleswig-Holstein and Hamburg, other Germans use the English word for it.

Wingnut: Someone who holds extreme or irrational political views. Quite commonly used nowadays.

By the way, Japanese and Korean are known for having a lot of onomatopoeia.

>cuck

I seriously doubt that.
Where do you live? The bible belt?

Patsan, chuvak = dude/guy

Drochit' = to jack off

Shmon'ka, varenik, etc. = various synonyms/euphemisms for female genitals

Perchik, stvol, piston, kolbasa, bolt, etc. = various synonyms/euphemisms for male genitals

Vatnik, leberaha, vyshivatnik, etc. = various local informal political slang

A ton of local internet buzzwords, phrases, euphemisms and word models. They may come from locally famous YouTube bloggers/streamers, written bloggers, media, etc.

we have like 20 words for vomit

I once went to Turkey with a guy called Jarek.
Poor soul had to start introducing himself as Jarosław.

Los polacos son todos putos y no tienen aguante.

Poles are all faggots and they have no aguante (nobody is watching their backs, because they are faggots)

Andate a la concha de tu madre

Do not disrespect me.

Polaco refugee

I mean anything i post in Chilean wont be understood