Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j_T42GddaYE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Claim :o

Still claiman

claiming the right

So cu~ute!

what do you mean?
oh i thought you went to a resurant and actually paid for that, i would have brought two plates!
jeez you don't seem like a very nice person at all!

(Patches)
OWS was a big failure in Dallas, some people showed up, they set up camp in front of City Hall, homeless people showed up to make things interesting, and it got really smelly when a port-a-potty was knocked over. That's about all I can remember from it locally.

Everything's too polarized in general, it's all about knee-jerk reactions and listening to reply versus actually trying to understand.

still here
and
Nah I dont want him to freak out. Even my little dog at home sleeps with people its what she likes. well that is the goal of pokemon right? at least you will have fun. well i didnt play the first one too far but some of these fights look like they will be pretty tough on harder difficulties
oh nothing dont worry about it

Misaki college fag reporting in

and

Sounds like what happened here in the Bay Area.

What else goes on?

Hello everyone
>no life
>Juvia claimed
Also QOTT:
What anime is your waifu from?
(looking for recommendations)

youtube.com/watch?v=j_T42GddaYE

Kill la Kill!
If you like anime tiddies and light incest undertones then this is the anime for you!
Go back to bed, sacho

boku no pico

i woke up 2 hours ago
which heretic are you? -_-

what would you do..?

Welcome to the NHK, the only anime I spent my last summer watching that was actually quite worth it.

Fate/Grand Order -First Order-

>glasses on head
>wearing glasses in face
What did he mean by this?
Not a heretic.
Go back to sleep.

whatever you say -_-
No

Id start with my hands being all over you

nice hair

賢狼ホロはいびきをかかぬ!!

I haven't streamed since then. Also, I usually create a temporary invite link every time, so it is bound to become obsolete after an hour or so.

Also, I already recorded the doodle of the day, as requested by the loli Shiro claimer

I have to be honest, I was too young to remember much of it for myself, but even here in NYC it all seemed a bit showboat-y rather than anything of substance.
Well that's just the nature of the progression of media, right? All "news" outlets show things as brief and incendiary, so that's how we respond to them.
>poor kyubey

Doggo sleps :DD
I guess, I think pokemon has a couple goals, depending on where you want to take it. There's IV/EV breeding to make the perfect team, or gathering your favorites and just exploring, or rigidly collecting everything. It lets you pick which is nice. Also battling post-E4
Are there defined boss battles? What do those look like? I feel like it'd just be utter clusterfucks

Hello Lew-I mean Floo- I mean Juvia!
She's from the Touhou Project, which is a series of games, but I'd recommend it anyway
I mean, there's fanmade stuff, but the games are super good

Hey, I'll take the compliment. It's all good, cooking is a pretty big hobby in our family. It definitely helps when you have people who aren't too picky/willing to try new stuff.

My brother is the undisputed BBQ & grill master among us though, I'm better suited doing stuff on the stove or baking.

Welcome to the new thread. Lately here there were some more street protests over the recent Executive Order which then turned into protests at DFW airport. Way more people turned out at the airport it seems. What went down in the Bay Area?

How's it going tonight Juvia? Waifu is from Infinite Stratos- mostly harem with a bit of mecha action thrown in for good measure.

Claimed once more

Capture4.png

I am not! Surprisingly, people tell me I am a very good and loyal friend and they always ask for my advice!

Some dude's skulls got cracked with a baton around the OWS 2012 protests, that was it. It wasn't a really big happening like it was in New York. Just something for the local Bolsheviks to get riled up about.

Think I'm gonna retire to bed soon as I have my Spanish test tomorrow. Take care, Houki.

Night /waifu/

Well yeah but I had the most fun just trying to get all the pokemon which I of course never finished. I havent fought a boss yet but they add new enemies and weapons at a pretty decent rate. Im about 6 hours in so far. hmmm I also still need to finish Disgaea and some other stuff. so much to play

hello again piano holo
I was unaware discord links worked that way and noticed you have not updated sound cloud

Sing us a song, you're the piano man
Sing us a song tonight
Well, we're all in the mood for a melody
And you've got us feelin' alright

I lay claim to this cat.

Once the media reporting progresses beyond clickbait to throwing in insults and slurs, they'll be on par with the North Korean state media. They put out some great press releases if you ever need a good laugh. Their Twitter is alright, though you can only fit in so much anger about the Great Satan in the limited amount of characters. This one from yesterday was pretty good:

Ministry of Foreign Relations bans all immigration of US refugees into DPRK

Good luck on that exam tomorrow, rest well.

>road warrior Yuuki
Made it back home yet?

Thanks everyone for replying
I do enjoy anime tiddies
I've heard of it but never looked into it, thanks!
NO!
What's it about?
Never heard of it, but I'm open to new anime, what's it about?
>lew-
You want to finish that?
>
I've heard of that before. There was someone else who used to claim someone from it.
>dubs
It's been well, glad I'm able to hear about all these animes.
And i do enjoy harem, and mecha isn't bad either.
Is it dubbed?

>checked
Yep! We got home about 5 hours ago, then I had drive another 2 hours myself back to school. I spent 14 hours in a car today lol

Nice scarf.
Hush you.

THIS IS CANCER