Implying scat art can't be cute

>implying scat art can't be cute

No

Yes

MODS MODS MODS

Fuck off immediately

scat art isnt cute. shit isnt cute. shit is filthy, if you enjoy "cute scat art" please end your filthy existence.

i new you wouldn't post anything.. pussy

Cute and scat don't go together. Just like feminine and penis.

Scat isn't banned here, newfag.

No

Well this is cute, so explain that. Also you can't get germs from a drawing, so no filth here.

Try me.

>Cute and scat don't go together.
Yet the very existence of the OP pic proves you wrong.

>implying that unholy abomination is "cute"

You can polish shit all day and it wil not change the fact one bit that it's still shit. Fuck off disgusting degenerate

That chick is cuter then what you just posted.

Can you feel the nu-Sup Forums in here guys?

It can't.
Its not.
It does no such thing.
This thread is now property of Spiderman, you disgusting shit-sniffers.

It can. It is. There is such thing.

Thanks for bumping my thread, genius.

Here's one that isn't really cute but I enjoy you faggots getting triggered.

Oh, thats cute. You think this is bumping...

That's cute. You think this is dumping...

Have a real image dump.

Can u fuckin not u sick cunt

Spiderman rules Sup Forums bitches

Scat trash is weak. Spiderman claims victory.

What's that. not big enough for you guys? Okay then...

Do not make me post everything, I will shut this thread down if you make me.

You realise you could have spent your time in a thread about something you enjoy, right? Instead you wasted your time posting in a thread you don't like and getting triggered.

It is Spiderman's duty to keep undesirables off Sup Forums. I'm just doing my job.

You know this is Sup Forums, right?

hot

It's a gooey pink poop tail.

I want to eat a cute girl's shit

OP, just returned to this thread and it didn't expect it to have someone else posting scat here. That's cool, but please no loli. Adults only.

Do you agree that it's a cute pic?

Like that one?

girls only poop delicious desserts

anything else is lies

pic related: actual girl poop

BIGGER

>Like that one?
id eat pic related's poop

Sorry for the small image size, but...

What about the girl in the OP pic?

Don't know, not really into cartoon shit

If it were an irl girl with a turd that big then hell yeah

So you'd like hyperscat in real life? How big would you want a girl's turd to be?

Did you know your just bumping the thread dumbass

>spide-man spammers
>intelligence

That'd be interesting

Probably like the OP pic would be awesome, I'd fucking bathe in it

None of you faggots have even tried it, you have no idea what you're talking about.

I've tried scat. It's not that great.

I've tried it several times. It's great, but the clean up is a huge pain in the ass. That and the smell lingers for HOURS. Fucking ace though otherwise

My girlfriend and I hotboxed my room and we were able to clear the smell with ozium spray, an open window, and a few hours...

We play around with her shit for a while, can still smell that shit 2 days later..

Did it occur to you that some of us aren't interested in scatplay and just want to see girls shit out giant turds?

oh hey i know this guy he cries and whines in the Sup Forums drawthreads and starts samefagging for nights on end

>samefagging
I don't think you know what this means, laddy.

It's super annoying when it's been like 12 hours and you can still smell it. Even more annoying when you can still faintly smell it on your hands and skin hours later to. Do you use a special soap or something?

>this thing he did for days in the drawthreads
hypocrite

You're the one arguing with yourself in those threads, no one else even cares about you. You just need a soapbox for your "oppressed" fetish.

The smell lingers in your skin even after you shower.

Plus the first and only time I did it, I ate as much shit as she could push out. Spent the entire next week throwing up and having hot flashes. It was not fun at all.

Admittedly shit doesn't taste as bad as you'd think. Get past the smell and you're golden. Actually, if you just barely touch your tongue to it, there's an almost sugary taste. It's only when you get a good lick or a bite that you get all that bitter shit flavor.

No. That's like watching someone scoop ice cream but you don't want to actually eat any.

>implying op isnt a massive faggot

>faintly smell it on your hands and skin hours later to.
Yep. I hate this. Especially when I have to go out later. I feel like I reek since I get used to the smell of shit, so I think it's a "faint" smell. I haven't worked around it much yet, other than just washing yourself well, but I use dove's soap with no smell. I find that it works better for removing the smell of shit, but it doesn't mask it

Maybe lotion would be a good idea, didn't think of it

>there's an almost sugary taste

That was surprised me the most first time I ate shit. It has a rich earthy almost sweet flavor. It changes depending on diet but honestly shit doesn't taste that bad. It's really allt he smell and in your head.

>You're the one arguing with yourself in those threads
You hugboxers truly are retarded.

>No. That's like watching someone scoop ice cream but you don't want to actually eat any.
You're kinda retarded if you don't see the appeal of the anal stretching yet are into eating/playing with it.

He isn't. That's a girl in that picture.

Actually that metaphor doesn't really apply... it's sexy to watch a girl's asshole expand and push out, but shit itself ain't as sexy. Wish there was an alternative, like putting a banana in her asshole and make her push it out in your mouth.