Lays is having another one of those "make your own flavor" things, and I came across this

Lays is having another one of those "make your own flavor" things, and I came across this.

dousaflavor.com/gallery

Horsecum is #1
Lets see Sup Forums make their own flavors

Other urls found in this thread:

dousaflavor.com/flavor-pantry/75613/148282
dousaflavor.com/flavor-pantry/76551/148599
dousaflavor.com/flavor-pantry/76635/148743/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

Just vote for horsecum retard

Vote for me, too.
dousaflavor.com/flavor-pantry/75613/148282

>not flooding Lays with shitty ideas
This place is dead

>lel xD I did a trump mèmè on lays website!!! I sure pranked their cocks off

Very passive aggressive
See? These are the retarded ideas we need

Is salty a flavor?

Don't you have class in a few hours?

They did not accept my submission.

At this point I feel like they're intentionally doing it for marketing purposes. No exec is dumb or naive enough to think "Internet! Cool! The kids will vote in our contest and get involved in the product plus make one that kids like so we sell a lot!" They know you're going to write horsecum, and they know you'll want to get people to flock in and also write horsecum to "prank" them. The flocking in is the whole point though. And it's practically free to run this kind of thing. Why the fuck would they care about having to amend their contest for super-totally-unforseen consequences of running an internet naming contest in 2017? They might even get a news spot for, again, zero investment.

tl:dr OP works for Lay's

>lets see Sup Forums make their own flavors
>mfw

I put in mom's spaghetti

Nice blog post
Didn't read lol :D

1/10 faggot

xD

That's why it has a tl;dr OP

That means "too long, didn't read."

I pooped a little

you know carcosa???

dousaflavor.com/flavor-pantry/76551/148599

Yaaay I love the internets :D

"Most citizens can't truly enjoy the taste of a vegetable because the wheelchair can't fit in their mouth. Now in enjoyable sized pieces, you can get every bite of autism without the hassle!"

Oh kickass! I could see it right here as an image, in an *image*board, but hey a link! That should conveniently take me to the corporate page where all the real action is happening! Thanks, OP!

c'mon faggots, let's make "dindu muffin" the second place flavor

Bump

you aint gotta buy nothing nigger its for the lulz newfaggot.

i love it, that way when they reject "horse cum" they will be like "yeah watermelon muffin lays sounds good" and it is not until it goes to market that the nig nogs ape out and lose their shit over it.

>shitty ideas

>knowing Sup Forums it'll be a bunch of unfunny frog memes and jokes about donald trump which arent funny to anybody with an iq over 5

I'd buy it.

Lul freshmen have advisory first period. He's got time

Annie frank one with ashes is topzozzle

how bah dah

Tried liberal tears, but tears isn't allowed. Did leftist salt instead. Doesn't sound as good, but whatever. dousaflavor.com/flavor-pantry/76635/148743/