I was just wondering, what does Sup Forums think about this?

I was just wondering, what does Sup Forums think about this?

>hair out of regs
Yea shes totally military.

SJW attempting stolen valor

No women in the armed forces is self loathing enough to hold that sign

>awaiting active service user to point out uniform and grooming

I can vouch for her. Totally legit.

hair out of regs if male, can't tell for sure. questionable if female.

no US army tape on left breast

not saying it isn't possible, but if s/he'd actually been to Iraq/Afghanistan, s/he would definitely be higher than an E1.

well this is Sup Forums so most will think something along the lines of:

liberal cuck sjw cuck cuck dumbass cuck

Totally not out of regs
Besides female soldiers can get away with anything.

I don't know why she would keep her name tag, if I was going to do something like this I would take off everything.

is it not? I've been out for 6 years. did hair standards change when they did away with the beret?

They destroyed their homes and then they abandoned them, not our responsibility to house and feed them.

The "stolen valor" doesn't upset me in the least, as I just don't have much respect for our military. But her sign -- like every protest sign ever created -- lacks nuance.

Stolen Valor or upcoming article 15.

Yeah like 3 times. Black women got even more changes, like 5 times. It's totally fucked. But in general it's pretty undefined. More like shit you cant have than a set rules on what it should look like.
For example no limit on how long male hair can be, it just can't be past your eyebrows, touch your ear, and must have a faded look. So pretty vague...

As if they weren't destroying their own countries without the US...

brainwashed moron.
this is literally all she will able to add 'we bombed there countries'. She will be able to offer no further point regarding this.
Why? How? Where? Irrelevant.

No U.S. Army nametape, No Rank, No unit patches, None regulation haircut, and looks like Air Force boots but Army uniform. Totally legit

MILUTARY INUSTREEEL COMPLECH

Syrian child refugee here... All I need is her home address. It's cool bros, no jihadi, she said I'm welcome there.

hell I like you

you can come over to my house and fuck my sister

That's some good ol fashioned christian hospitality if you ask me!

Its a violation of the hatch act and grounds for dishonorable discharge.

lmao and it's not like the FSA or ISIS didn't destroy Syria

America must be behind all of the worlds faults

>inb4 Iraq and pissed off Sunni Muslims

Hey, no ways American bros! I love the Jesus too! You offer me sister? Please send exact address in Arabic, is code you see. I'm with her! Insert link to new American hero Hillary Clinton's here. But no heard and understood gunny.

If she is in the service, her orders came from Obama. pBUH In hell.