Is working at mc donalds bad? will i feel destroyed if its my first job? will i get screamed at and treated like shit...

is working at mc donalds bad? will i feel destroyed if its my first job? will i get screamed at and treated like shit? just want to know what to expect

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j1xUsKFFfD4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If it's anything like Winn-Dixie then the occasional person will berate you. I called some old butch nigger bitch sir by accident the other day and she threatened to knock me out

They will fuck ur grandma but they aite

>what to expect

If it's your first job, it doesn't matter. Just about everybody's first job sucked. My first job was in a Sheraton Hotel as a busboy. It sucked. No big deal.

poor pouch. What happened?

Dog ate a bunch of chocolate. They gave it a drug that would make it forcefully vomit all the chocolate out.

>will i get screamed at and treated like shit?
Only if you're one of those fucking morons who hold your bag of food out the drive thru window. I put my car in park and wait til they pull their arm back in.

it probably won't be a "great" experience. You're not getting paid very much, you're cooking greasy fast-food for cheap retarded Americans and you will go home smelling of "McD"

but for a first job, it's not terrible. Just learn what you can from the experience, make some money and get into something better eventually

Try to stay away from the ovens.

TL:DR McD's is a good first job.

Working at McDonald's to support a family of four is bad. Jobs there where designed to be simple and with purpose for unskilled labor like High School and College students. McD's has been growing as a business, nonstop, since the 1960's. If your smart, you should learn everything you can about that place functions and duplicate that system in your own endeavors, whatever that may be.

It will be a great experience my friend, the only reason it has a bad rep is because people tend to hate the best. Managers are always understanding if you can't come into work for the day due to illness (or you just really want the day off lol) Not to mention MCdonalds tends to have more relaxed customers to deal with as opposed to a mom and pop type of place. Also there is next to no stress in the kitchen because of the small and premade items to deal with, you can pretty much take your time and not feel rushed. On a side note: there should be some hotties that work there, coworkers are always slutty in a low end job and will be friends with benefits without the drama. Wish you luck!

youtu.be/j1xUsKFFfD4

People will tell you that you will never get a weekend off, this is BS. Managers know that in order for the business to flourish the employees must be happy. You should have no problems getting every other Saturday/Sunday off.

>t.frycook

it sucks but its not that bad

Nah man it's chill. Don't be an idiot though and you'll be a manager in a year or so depending on your level of uselessness.

Take that management experience and then get a better job.

Also that other user is right about slutty 20 year olds working at mcdicks. Get in on that while you're there.

Id imagine working with a bunch of teenager is a bit of a drag.

Working there kinda sucks depending on where the location is. But I've heard through employers and employment agents that it looks great on a resume because McDonalds has a real boner for teamwork and team building. Which is a thing that employers look for.