This real? Did op deliver? Did user save the day? Fill me in

This real? Did op deliver? Did user save the day? Fill me in.

Other urls found in this thread:

4archive.org/board/b/thread/680268328
imgur.com/a/4yOzI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You didn't see the video?
Kek
Holy fuck

The ending after bashing her head in with a shovels he blew it on her gurgling blood filled mouth and kicked her in the shallow grave. Classic.

Bump?

No Op did not deliver ...yet

screencap boi or atleast a link

proof?

What did I miss?

That shit was insane man.You don't know how long I've been waiting to see better quality Christy nudes and the gag made it sexier.Wonder how long till the OP is v&?

such bullshit, thread died with nothing

presumed wannabe murderer stalked a random girl who we found out to be christy menendez, OP is assumed to have killed her but another user claims he's getting out there to find OP and pop a cap on his ass. seeing as how christy's location is said to be in a disgusting swamp indicates that OP did manage to kill her however and user failed...hopefully since I don't want a second body to turn up

Some user saying he was gonna rape and murder some Tampa chick and by the end of the thread everyone was freaking out saying she went missing in a swamp or something

Shit, when was this?

nigga someone better be checking the nearby swamp for a dead ass body motherfucker

minutes ago

I know. Fuck. Been waiting for this shit for awhile. The fucking whimpering and the way he he just punched her head while fucking her from behind

i cant find her on fb

it was a cleverly disguised "identify this girl for me" thread that everyone took the bait

awhile ago

he didnt post shit u cucks

Did we get to see those big fat udders of hers ?

Oh gay

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Christy el menendez

Fb is on lockdown so is her twitter

her nudes were already posted. you want them?

Yes

4archive.org/board/b/thread/680268328 its old guys, it wasnt real

Someone post the video. Fucking cp through the omegle pedo hunt but you fags can't post a video of a fat cunt biting the dust. Bait

Yes please
Been waiting for this

imgur.com/a/4yOzI

>check the tattoo its all the same

That's how he found her fag

The blurry screen caps you can't see a tattoo. Could be anyone.

shes nasty af

im just reposting what i saw

Why would someone just lie like that??? And on the internet no less. I'm disappointed in you all.

I want to fuck her so bad