Things you can say to dudes that you can't say to chicks

Things you can say to dudes that you can't say to chicks

Nice cock

nothing cuz gender equality

>I don't want you to suck my dick more than three times.

Your pre cum is sweet.

I voted for trump

hey, come off the kitchen

you sound like a Trump cuck, afraid of women...

politics and religion.... you just don't.
unless the chick is really into wicca, and you could bullshit about that a bit with her, talk about how nice trees and rocks are, but that's it.

>Things you can say to dudes that you can't say to chicks

Good job on that work.

You're using cuck wrong.

Shit I'm just recovering from a failed engagement nightmare. Hell yeah I'm afraid of girls now.

Build Wall.

calm down

How'd your circumcision go?

Shove your cock inside me.

>ass please

want a rimjob?

Anything, followed by nothing.

>dude
Pass me those peppers.
>chick
Hey when you get a minute, it's not an emergency, but could you please pass me those peppers? Thanks!

An attitude thing, you know? Have to preamble and mealy mouth, make it known that you're not being inconsiderate 100% of the time. Any slight infraction will cause drama, and even being too perfect rather than impersonal will lead to trouble.

fucking a I hate it, all the bullshit that comes with "not pissing her off", SHE'S GOING TO GET MAD ANYWAY, WHY THE FUCK AM I TIP TOEING AROUND HER WITH THESE SOCIAL GRACES

Kek

Beta as fuck

Just act like yourself no need to take on a different attitude, become the alpha

Agreed. Stop being a pussy. If she acts that way, fuck her. Find someone who doesn't make you pay their mental games for affection.

You sound like a little bitch.

"You're right"

I don't know, they may have a point

you can't talk about your ex's with a chick. No matter what.

Grab them by the pussy

Are you on your period?

Shut up for a sec, I'm thinking.

Not right now.

There's some fuck who is trying to turn left, I know you see him but I'm worrying for my own safety here, not about your own driving ability.

Any criticism at all, even minor.

Thanks for helping me out!

I'm heading out, what do you want?

"Thanks for taking the initiative."

"so how did X go?"

I like having spare time, and asking a chick anything about her day will result in a 2 hour leasure tour of shit you don't want to hear about to get to the 2mins of actual conversation you want.

You're taking this the wrong way
I'm not handsome enough to be the "jerk boyfriend" who acts how he wants and gets to win because she'll keep crawling back to try and tame him. I just don't have the looks for that, for her to bitch for 15 minutes to her beta orbiters about "what an asshole" he is but is just venting instead of seriously considering leaving him

get it? I'm trying to articulate it as best I can, that I have to play their game or else no sex, and we know sex is the end all be all of living

What's up, you balding fuck?

Thanks for not wasting my money.

I really appreciate that you can share your position using a clear, reasoned argument with little to no emotional manipulation.

naked grandma!

these two resonate with me
I'd like to think I'm being considerate by getting to the point, but they don't fucking get it. Trying to get to the point of the call or problem is similar

>she has an issue with laptop
>i bring it over and bring up google
>has to go into a story about what she was trying to do, and why, also how she found out about blank in the first place
come on, if your video is squished looking just fucking tell me, I'll play with a couple settings, I don't need to know that Sherlock is new and Ally is watching it

What you don't understand is that not tiptoeing around her emotional minefield doesnt make you a "jerk", regardless of what she says.

Also, even ugly guys get laid. She sounds pretty ugly to me, at least in terms of her personality. Hope the pussy is good.

Have you tried that thing where you put your dick in a jar of miracle whip?

"Pick up the pace you lazy fuck."

Sounds like you value getting the pussy more than you value yourself. That's a sad thing, brother. You need to take a hard look at that. If you don't like what you see, change yourself. If she doesn't like what she sees, well you have something she can suck on so fuck her.

Smell this fart dude, it's so ripe I want to throw up.

I did that once with my ex but within the context of sex, and I shoved her head into the pillow as I was fucking her doggy style, used my free hand to gyrate her ass, and got her to move her hips onto my dick more vigorously than I've ever had before.

If you're getting her off you can say almost anything

Something I learned too late in life is that if she's with you, she's malleable. Like the goth girlfriend who turns into the country girl with her new boyfriend.
Say, you're tired of the extra speaking and words and conditions that go with conversation like that, you're not into it, just dismiss it with "that's garbage" kind of attitude. She'll emulate you surprisingly enough, she's not her own person and that's a powerful position you have, she might even retain it later in life.
telling her to stop and get to the point, women are social and pick up on that crap, she'll internalize it and when she's around you she'll get to the point, realize she's off topic and correct herself.

hope that doesn't sound fedora or anything, but women just don't date guys they aren't interested in (except in sitcoms about relationships) and because she's with you means you can mold her (most likely)

reverse it
she farted, she pushed your face into it, but your dick is in her so she's getting you off
wat do

That's not true. It's because she doesn't have any trust in her own self worth. She's trying to be what you want her to be. You can fuck girls like that but you can't be with them in any serious way

I'm trying to figure out how I don't severe my spinal column through this mechanism