Hakurei Shrine, takeover edition part 2!

Hakurei Shrine, takeover edition part 2!

>Advice
>Fortune Cookies
>Friendly conversation

Come on in, everyone's welcome!

Congratulations on your promotion!

Reporting in!

Is reimu here? Or is this sort of a mutiny situation?

-Phi

Reimu is lazy

Hi!
Nice Dubbs, btw

Mantis

May I get your name before I go?

Bit of both.
Sup Kijin.
Hello mantis.
And Taiga, hi.

Thanks! I'll do my best to live up to your expectations.
I'd learn tarot, but that would seem like a mutiny.

It was a mutiny on Friday, now it's official.

I'm called Vert, nice to meet you!

Hiyo!

Checked

Hey

Nice trips, you seem to be on a roll with your rolls.
Hello again Mantis, I was the one discussing jobs last thread.

Hello everyone else!

welp looks like i have a new boss then
nice trips

Vert? It's a pleasure. 2B. I'll see you in the next thread, yes?

Also, I'd like to donate these dubs to whoever needs them. With that, take care everyone. Until next time.

So we now have two lovely fortune tellers?

Also a pleasure to meet you vert. I am Phi. Nep gave me the name :)

See ya next time

Ah good! You came here.
And that's how I came upon Sup Forums, and these threads, too.

Sleep tight 2B!
Sup?

Congratulations!

To be completely honest with you, I would really like a reading. I need all the help I can get at the moment. If you could give me a tarot reading that would be fucking great.

I'm going to accuse you to the lewd police

What I find ironic is that even though almost everyone has anime avatars to help people recognize them here, I don't even like anime all that much, so this is quite odd for me to just show up in a thread like this.

Apparently so!

Apparently you're your own boss now!

Nice to meet you, I'll see you in the next thread!

I'm unfortunately not a fortune teller. Just a friendly face, for the most part.

Thanks!

anime is gay

penisbutt is gay

A friendly face is all some people need sometimes. We appreciate you making such cozy threads. :)

-phi

guess i can slack off without being yelled at to look now

You took my hand without consent.
You should learn how 2 tarot, it would be great honestly.
Totally.

Hey I think we were talking too.

-phi

Sadly it seems that your streak is now broken, but I look forward to just chatting around here.

Hey phi, it's the guy with no name from last thread, good to see you here.

Funny,.
I just don't know much about anime.
What drew me in was the overall comfiness in these threads.
And I stick around today because of it.

Mantis

I'll do one more, just for you. But you have to tell me why it's so urgent. Do you believe in it that strongly?

But most of them are from games...
Taiga and Izaya are the only anime characters so far

Nice to see you too. Are you a regular?

Same here, its quite nice to just sit down and relax and talk with some people. I think I'll stick around in these threads.

Hm, I wouldn't know, thanks for the info.

No, but I'm new here, but I'll probably start hanging out a bit more

Oops, I must have missed you. Sorry! Heya, how was your evening?

I find that a friendly face can make an evening, if you let it.

I'm not sure you can.

I could try, but then I feel like I'd be trying to take over from Reimu.

Chatting is what I most look forward to in these threads, honestly. How has your day been?

These are the coziest threads you will find on Sup Forums and the best company too. These threads may look like Otaku nonsense to you but I honestly look forward to them.

Also touhou is amazing.

-phi

I agree. These threads are thorough pick me ups I find.

-phi.

Sup

My day was pretty bad to be fair. The sirens woke me up when I was trying to sleep, which usually just make it much harder to stay awake during my job. But, other than that it was pretty good, how was yours?

I wouldn't say I'd stick around unless I liked the company, would I? But yeah, I was surprised at how comfortable I felt.

Hey, how's it going?

They really are, and the fact that I can contribute like this now makes me very happy.

Evening! How are you?

Yo.

Well you are welcome any time friend.

I'm glad you feel that way. These threads along with the Alice threads have really inspired me to try to do something constructive too. I'm just not sure what yet.

-phi.

Evening.

-phi

is the person who wanted to know about the moon cards significance still here?

I have a problem with stalkers.

She is similar to pic related, any advice?

Praise Oyashiro-sama

Yes and it looked like this

fufufu

Being inspired to do something constructive is always good. I can't speak for the Alice threads at all, but I'm glad to hear that these threads have done something like that.

I don't think there's much advice to give, aside from that you should seek legal help. Stalkers tend to be too tenacious for you to deal with on your own.

Thanks, you'll probably be seeing me around a bit more in these threads. Since I plan on showing up a bit more I guess it should be good for some people to recognize me, so from now on I'll refer to myself as Alcibiades or Al for short

Sorry, not much experience with stalkers, can't help you there

-Al

The Alice cooks threads? They are sort of like these though they seem to die a lot quicker.
Thank you for helping inspire me.

-phi

Well I'm happy to make your acquaintance AL, I'm Phi.
Now we've been properly introduced.

No thank you, weeb.

i kinda don wanna involve the law in this, i just want to get away

It's okay Al, thank you for your concern. Stalkers are frustrating people.

Hello user, still feeling doubt about it?I love Taiga, she's cute.

If I'm keeping my people straight, youre the one with the movies and working out. Sorry if I'm mistaken but I'm having some trouble keeping track of the conversations.

If they get to be a really bad problem, I'm afraid you might have to report it to the police. Otherwise I'd just suggest keeping where you live secure and, if you can, confront the stalker and tell them to stop, preferably in a public place.

I think I'm mostly satisfied with staying around these threads, I might check them out one day though.
I wouldn't thank me just yet, I've barely started.

I don't personally think there's much of a way around it without involving the law. If I may ask, why are you reluctant to?

Be prepared to dodge the blade when showing disinterest.

I don't enjoy games anymore
what do?

You are correct. It can be pretty tough to keep track of everything here. I usually can only manage 2 or 3 people at a time myself.

Ehh, you've kept the happy rolling for me.

Explore some other hobbies. I feel like too many people just play games because other people do it, not because they actually enjoy them.

Read a book yo.

I used to play alone mostly
even in MMOs
but now I can't enjoy them or even get 1/4 in
fuck books they betrayed me

You don't enjoy games in general, or just the kind of games you'd usually play? Sometimes you can get in a little bit of a slump if it's all you're spending your time doing, so maybe it's a good idea to try to explore new things and pick up a new hobby?

I'm glad. Though I have to say, it's rolling rather slowly now. Maybe I need some kind of draw?

Help me, Nep-user.

How do I make myself seem repulsive to her?

I'm afraid that if I involve the police I'll get two hollow points in the back of my head and it'll be considered a suicide.

I'm basically scared of her, she doesn't seem normal. And guns are not legal where I live.

What blade?

>get 1/4 in
Are we still talking about games?

Give her the D
More than 1/4 of it

This might just be me completely forgetting a post or just missing it, but I don't remember you saying why you were working out, are you working out to be better at a sport or something, if you don't mind answering of course.

Try joining a sports team, I used to play video games a lot when I was a kid, and I joined the neighborhood basketball team to get myself out and about and such. It worked for me and now I regularly hike and go outdoors. Look around for something you enjoy doing, its amazing what you can do if you find something you like.

-Al

yes... I was.
not good with people
I do like walks in the woods tho

Isn't that a reason to involve the law though? If you're scared of her and have no way to defend yourself, then you should be seeking help with that situation.

By starters, you should stop demonising her.
Second, you can't, look, she likes you, and if she even goes as far as to cook for you and follow you around like a puppy it means she cares about you, think about it, you said she's emotionless and cold with everyone but you, doesn't that makes you think?

I think it seems slow tonight because a bunch have dropped off to go to sleep. I think you're still pretty new so people might not recognise this as the post reimu shrine party yet. I think it will just take time.
That and the curious clicking of some future anonymous friends.

-phi

the blade in your original related pic.

It should not take much, just express your disinterest and tell her that you don't like her in the way she likes you.

If that fails, you're on your own.

yeah she's pretty cute!

What do you do birthday boy?

Is there any reason you think she might harbor ill intent, sometimes shy people who like someone can seem really strange at some point. People do strange things when they're interested in someone else. Are you absolutely sure she's a stalker?

I don't mind answering.

It's a bit of both body issue and performance. I find even a few pounds of for really weighs me down (I do martial arts) and when I weighs me down it makes me feel crappy.

Oops, forgot my name. It's phi of course.

Ah, I've been looking for one of these! Probably nobody remembers, but I was in here a month or two ago, got a tarot reading for a (then) upcoming interview. Well, I got the job! Work starts in two weeks, I'm looking for an apartment now. Thanks for the encouragement! [/diary]

Nothing much, just dicking around. What about you?
Chill, it isn't thaaat bad.

Congrats, user

I don't want to do that, user.

Alright fine! I have a warrant for my arrest. There, happy?

but i don't want to be in a relationship...

I've told her and she got more obsessed. Help Izaya.

She very emotionless with everyone except for me, she followed me home in the middle of the night in the freezing cold. She followed me all the way to my apartment building and I live in a dangerous neighborhood, I had no choice but to let her stay the night.

Alright, that's cool. If it wouldn't cause you too much trouble, you might want to throw in a few more salads and vegetables and such in your meals. Eating fruit and vegetables usually give you the same energy for smaller meals and I've used it myself when working out and it tends to help me.

Awesome to hear it turned out well for you, I wasn't around then but its good to see something positive every once and a while. Nice to meet you. Also nice dubs

-Al

Congrats anonymous! A bit scary the accuracy of the cards, right?
*groans* Why don't you want a relationship user...

The waifus are here

Congrats!
I'll keep that in mind. I also need to be active more. I always gain weight in the winters.

Hm, that definitely sounds like a stalker. If you want to try to keep her from following you home again use the bad neighborhood to let her down nicely. Tell her that it's dangerous and you don't want her to get hurt if she came around your house again. It might not work but its worth a shot.

-Al

Yay for polygamy

I think we all do. I usually gain more weight in winters, but it was the opposite this year since I was sick for a bit. Hope you can find something that works for you.

-Al

I'm not ready for one and I want to play video games.

It's too late for that, she comes here every Friday.

Playing valiant hearts the great war

I'm sure I will. A few weeks and I'll be right as rain. I'll heed your advice though. Thank you Al.

-phi

Well, I'm afraid I have no more advice for you. That's all I could think up off the top of my head. As I said before I don't have much experience with stalkers, but I'll reach out and see if any of my friends know anything. If you'll be here in a few days and want to ask again I might be around then. Best of luck.

No problem, I'm a bit of a health and science nut so this is something I'm interested in.

-Al

I thought as much, to be honest. I'm feeling quite dead myself.
I'm still wondering if I'd need some kind of draw though, considering that Reimu has her tarot.

I'm glad, congratulations!

I feel like I should respond to these things seriously, I wouldn't want to make a mistake that costs people.

You have a warrant for your arrest?

Multiple waifus? But you'll ruin your laifu!

So she's just annoying? If you're not seeking a relationship with anybody else it doesn't hurt having her around, right?

Yeah.
This is a nice place to be.

Mantis

You say she just stares, so I take it she's rather quiet, why not letting her hang around while you play? Also, just date her already, you'll make mama proud. Does she buys the stuff to cook or are they from your fridge?
Good game, it has a pretty story.

Do you browse /fit/ did you study or just a hobby?