I'm disappointed in you, Sup Forums. You let Sup Forums run right in here and fuck you in the ass...

I'm disappointed in you, Sup Forums. You let Sup Forums run right in here and fuck you in the ass. Every fucking third thread on here is about politics. Every operation coming out of any chan board s retarded neo nazi pro-Trump garbage. These dumb faggots take over this cam every single night and gay it up iin front of everyone in some lame attempt at lulz. The same fucking three jokes recycled over and over again. Meanwhile you, Sup Forums, sit here with no retaliation for this complete co-opting of of your culture. Even worse, on the sidelines of this shit are actual Spencer faggot haircut having Neo-Nazi opportunists loving every second of it, recruiting the young wack greasy attention-starved retards to use for their own devices. This is pathetic. They run this shit right now. How are you being overpowered so easily by Sup Forums and assorted other garbage idiots?

bump.

Sup Forums's dick is top notch

You're cockroaches.

stop whining and post more memes

Normally I would, but I want an answer from one of you niggers about how it feels too be a Sup Forums puppet now. We used to fuckin wreck Sup Forums regularly. It wasn't funny but fuck it was way better than this.

What the fuck are you talking about Ahmed you filthy mudslime.

get you a bogpill.

Sickka pills.

this site isn't just america user, I don't give a shit about your problems.

you want to be trumptard? fine. you want to be a whining leftie complaining on the internet? sure thing.

just let me enjoy my lulz and trap threads in peace

Sup Forums doesnt affiliate with jack shit.
Fuck i care, you stupid faggot.
Go fuck your tissue box, you aldadin looking walrus faggot

The cesspool is slinging poop that's real stinky low quality bait

You misunderstand. The problem is EXACTLY that. We're not supposed to give a fuck, that's why Sup Forums is Sup Forums and Sup Forums is Sup Forums. Then come through over here and get hit with constant fucking politics garbage and average Sup Forums slime. It's boring and gay as fuck.

>says we talk too much about shit
>starts thread to talk about said shit more

good work OP

your new is showing faggots

the we president now shit went on for months and months

>trying to form an identity

Explain that

Wut, u get out of my

faggot cuck shill detected

OP, this a genuine post youd see on reddit.

I dont think Sup Forums cares to assimilate in your pathetic whine for some sort of face.

I will fuck your baby in the mouth.

Fkin decepticon gut ur fukin buttered bred assss outy dis mofk

Get out newfag

We are not a community, They are
HWNDU is political shit, Sup Forums is political shit

What are we supposed to do? Launch chanology II?

MAA'FFK

>
>faggot cuck shill detected
Self descuck in 5-4-3-2....

If I had a baby do you really think it's mouth would be unfucked? Make an appointment.

Veen only watching HwNDU in Pol and must admit the pol/acks are pretty good b/tards just try to hard on cam or come off to autistic. Pol is just subtle enough

Ya know what am sayyyyeeennnn

Sup Forums is Sup Forums crazy paranoid uncle.
He's crazy as all hell but he's fucking cool to hang with and listen to his war stories

Sup Forums and /r/the_Donald are the most pathetic things I've ever come across on the internet and I'm not even a liberal

memetic warfare is a myth
there is no evidence of a meme jihad

Half of Sup Forums right now is politics Trump shit

Yeah and it sucks dick to come to Sup Forums and have it be just like that. I'm not super liberal, I couldn't give a fuck.

Im kind sick of people sperging out on each other unironically over this.
In this golden age of memes and shitposting Sup Forums is busy trying to argue like this is a facebook comment section.
Dark times

don't click on those threads

You're the minority. You know that right? You're doing the same to.

WAAAAAAA MOFK
SHIA LABOUF WAAAAA SADDEST MOFK ON THE BLOCK, BOI GO NO BIRD BOI LOOK LIKE GARBAGE DIVING SANTA CLAUSE, BOI BROKE EWVEWVZZ NAHSANEN

Faggot.

>If I had a baby

How do you figure?

Now wait just a minute. Are you, someone posing on Sup Forums, complaining about trolling?

Really?

Where has my Sup Forums gone?

Kek, umad? Fuck off you faggot Jew.

Actually I'm complaining about lack of trolling. These dudes aren't trolling, they're for real. Worse off, they themselves aren't being trolled at all. They wide fuckin open. Where are you all on this shit?

>how has this happened?
There has obviously been a severe paradigm shift from left to right on Sup Forums, and it started a while ago. On top of that, political matters are particularly juicy right now, and anons have always loved "happenings".

Also, many (if not most) anons are incompetent do-nothings who's only source of validation is endlessly debating politics; thus, you have Sup Forumstards spilling over from their echochamber into every board, in order to actually get dissenting opinions. The idea is that they'll impress everyone with how redpilled they are, and hopefully cause a hefty amount of assblast in the process.

I guess feeling like you "won" an online debate triggers reward receptors in the brain; only many anons don't understand that a decisive win is about as rare as a neckbeard getting laid. It's almost always a war of attrition.

Word to the wise: refuting something doesn't make you smarter, and you won't find fulfillment from incessantly bickering.

Am I projecting? A little

That's actually helpful as fuck. I appreciate it.

It also seems to me that the Sup Forums faggots taking this shit seriously would be a lulzcow. They're not really being trolled though.

I wanted to wear a trump mask, play never going to give you up by Rick Astly, and dance around in a tan trench coat. Then i remembered that i have a job and responsibilities.

No prob

I'm not sure what you mean. Elaborate.

Good plan tho

> thus, you have Sup Forumstards spilling over from their echochamber into every board, in order to actually get dissenting opinions. The idea is that they'll impress everyone with how redpilled they are

>I guess feeling like you "won" an online debate triggers reward receptors in the brain

They're weak-brained idiots actually taking shit seriously. For years people here made nigger jokes and Hitler jokes and posted all that type of shit, and it was hilarious. It seems to me that shit just went woop right over their heads, and somehow the boards all got clogged with newfags who thought it was all for real. Sup Forums was always a shit board, this is no surprise, and I get that trolling libtards is genuinely funny and watching them cry is fantastic. But the dudes who are there who are actually neo-nazis and actually serious about this shit are seriously wide open to be trolled to death. They get just as hurt as the libtards, it just seems like a mssed opportunity to me.

Yeah, I completely agree.

Whenever you have groups of people pretending to be stupid, sooner or later, you'll attract stupid people who can't decipher the nuance.

Right, okay, and now it seems like those dumb people are all congregating around this camera thing every night, unmolested. I wanna see some molest.

If I lived anywhere near the camera, I might be inclined to do something completely non-political.

Someone needs to galvanize the furries

>it just seems like a mssed opportunity to me.
Sup Forums has been spammed with blacked/cuck threads and concern trolling since forever.

>someone needs to galvanize the furries
Fuckin this

You get an infestation of furries showing up every day, and that pretty much steals the whole show.