Girlfriend just dumped me

Girlfriend just dumped me.

Send me some feels Sup Forumsros, or maybe some music

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wHNfesQGmtM&list=PLm-zp9-u4IxBuHqN0M5hiI3Cq_QDm5KgR&index=19
youtube.com/watch?v=KPIUhwuom08&index=4&list=PLiKbKdKx4nGcia7pmscvwLqZSxy114mow
youtube.com/watch?v=XVk_e31dnlE
youtu.be/pTA0DSfrGZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=j-O6x2nF768
youtube.com/watch?v=zrPqW4YMKt4
youtube.com/watch?v=N9qYF9DZPdw
youtube.com/watch?v=BTUsoYiDzmg
youtu.be/NqWcpEZ3GY0
youtube.com/watch?v=TEB56tk7I88
youtube.com/watch?v=4N3N1MlvVc4
youtube.com/watch?v=hUVwR0rw5fk
youtube.com/watch?v=l32lLVnD5yU
youtube.com/watch?v=52Gg9CqhbP8
youtube.com/watch?v=jqUeQ5bG-_o
youtu.be/BT8YgtzYEiE
lbarnett.bandcamp.com/track/gonzales-2
youtu.be/FTskgVFZUuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=iVuB1ZASrGw
mercurysaints.bandcamp.com/track/set-it-on-fire
youtube.com/watch?v=zGESP0iePmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mFJSM3kvBQ4&list=PLSv31YdANwB_ZqGnUT0b1iKZ0Yp8kSZb-&index=1
youtu.be/1xgzxhwG7Yk
youtube.com/watch?v=CbMeAOTPJzM
youtube.com/watch?v=QNCM8IjtQ-o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=wHNfesQGmtM&list=PLm-zp9-u4IxBuHqN0M5hiI3Cq_QDm5KgR&index=19

When I'm alone, I want to be with someone

When I'm with someone, I want to be alone

What a paradox

Rejected

Got any goals or aspirations?

>some music
youtube.com/watch?v=KPIUhwuom08&index=4&list=PLiKbKdKx4nGcia7pmscvwLqZSxy114mow

youtube.com/watch?v=XVk_e31dnlE

That sucks, user. Just think about how you can do whatever you want this weekend without having to take into account anyone else's opinions or schedule and go party your ass off.

>show me what you got

Feels bad man, she may not of loved you, but I do ;)

Relavant
youtu.be/pTA0DSfrGZ0

youtube.com/watch?v=j-O6x2nF768

youtube.com/watch?v=zrPqW4YMKt4

this song kills me

youtube.com/watch?v=N9qYF9DZPdw

RIP headphone users.

this is shit? what is this fuckery. My farts sound better.

k den

hands down, best song posted thus far.

youtube.com/watch?v=BTUsoYiDzmg

youtu.be/NqWcpEZ3GY0 here you go op. Hope you feel better

youtube.com/watch?v=TEB56tk7I88

better to have loved and lost than none at all

That song sounds like my near-deaf roommate singing in the shower when he thinks he's the only one home.

youtube.com/watch?v=4N3N1MlvVc4

Bumping for a bummed comrade. Have a drink, Sup Forumsro.
youtube.com/watch?v=hUVwR0rw5fk

Rip my nigga

I found this in a book.
This kid has to be at least 45 by now, and Santa is probably dead.

youtube.com/watch?v=l32lLVnD5yU
tell me if you like it

Hi op were u in a long relationship. Im goin through the same after being together for 6 fucking years

How do you guys go on? Everything just seems so fucking bleak, I can hardly take it. Only thing that helps me cope is alcohol.

I used xtc which was nice and nearly drank myself in a coma a few weeks ago. So no more alcohol for me. I decided i could use some exercise and have been working out 3 to 4 times a week. That helps for me just go do other stuff. Shit you used to have no time for or excuses

Remember that if she doesn't want to be with you for any reason, being with her would make you miserable. It only works if both parties are invested.

Look forward to your independence. It's nice not having to consider anyone else in your daily decision-making. Wanna play Counterstrike all day? DO IT. Wanna go to the party but it was her sister's birthday? PARTY HARD. The band broke up, but it's time to embrace your newfound solo project. Stretch your legs some and adopt a "don't say no" attitude when you're invited to stuff.

Same, it's the worst. I'm on the verge of kicking my old lady to the curb. Just spend more time annoyed or upset than happy with her. It's too bad because she's gorgeous and a genuinely good person, just has a lot of shit I'm tires of dealing with... Worst part is she always brings girls home for 3 ways, that's what's keeping me for now. I just want to be happy, life sucks. So hard to be happy, never satisfied.

youtube.com/watch?v=52Gg9CqhbP8

Yeah, I need to pick up some hobbies or something just to occupy my time so I don't have to think

I didn't just go through a breakup but that's good advice for someone who did

That's just fucking hilarious.

I never thought i'd feel sorry for a guy that has threeways on a regular base

I don't really.
I had a really bad breakup with someone I really loved and it left me depressed to the point where I wouldn't eat or get out of bed. I struggled this way for about a year until this Christmas I thought to myself "Oh, I'll just get her back!"
It's this hope that I can change myself and come back as user 2.0 that gave me my life back and I'm actually going to the gym and being social for the sake the impossible chance of "getting her back." And I hate myself since I know that my reason for being a regular human being is based on a frail sense of false hope.

cringe even when it was new

That's the relationship equivalent of a soul-sucking job you hate, but that pays really well. Nothing is worth the price of your sanity.

get drunk to this OP

youtube.com/watch?v=jqUeQ5bG-_o

Shit, that one hits home man. I have a job just like that too.. Hah

You're absolutely correct however, I've been learning that the hard way last few years

Life is strange fan? :P

Shit man i dont hope you are telling my story a year from now. That fucking hope is wat drives me insane. I recently had a drink with my ex while i was in the city she lives in and we just genuinly hit it off. Wat triggers me the most is since we/she decided to break up we are together how we wanted to be in a relationship. Fucked up shit

youtu.be/BT8YgtzYEiE

Self-improvement, even if for misguided reasons, is still self-improvement. You'll start feeling better about yourself because you're a better person and healthy and shit, and who knows... you might change your tune about her, or find someone else who is awesome and will actually like You 2.0.

It's like how psychologists have found out that because we smile when we're happy, our brains associate the two, so that even just the act of a fake smile can make the happy parts of your brain light up on an FMRI. Chicken or the egg scenario, but with emotions and physiological responses.

What you're doing is the fake smile, but it might work out anyway.

lbarnett.bandcamp.com/track/gonzales-2

I've done both at once, and either at different times. Never again.

youtu.be/FTskgVFZUuQ i really like dnb now

youtube.com/watch?v=iVuB1ZASrGw

Turn it up loud and just scream

My band has a good breakup song.
mercurysaints.bandcamp.com/track/set-it-on-fire

It will be ok, just don't waste years thinking of her, just move forward with your life and girls will follow.

I'm just gonna piss in the wind and write about my shitty feelings, because I'm decently intoxicated and don't feel like I can tell actual people about how I feel.

I'm 20 years old, and I'd describe myself as a very romantic, and loving person, even hopelessly so. Love is a really meaningful thing to me, and it's not something I've just thrown around lightly, maybe when I was younger, but certainty not now. Unfortunately, my experiences with the opposite gender have been less then stellar. I'm a decent looking guy so I'm not a basement dwelling NEET or anything. Anyway, all of my relationships in highschool and even post highschool have been abusive, or unhealthy. I was in a 3 year relationship with a girl who convinced me that she loved me and that I loved her, then proceeded to drag me through the mud for the better part of highschool. I tried to leave her twice, but she destroyed the relationships I made after her through means that didn't come to me until it was long over. When she found someone better, she tossed me away, and set her tendrils in on him. It's a horrible feeling, being in a relationship like that. My girlfriends after her have been no better, having been cheated on, or simply lied to from the start.

It's gotten to a point that I have difficulty telling women anything about myself. I've all but shut myself out to the idea of a romantic relationship, which is just a vicious cycle of shit. Even just recently, I've met a girl that is clearly interested in me, but I can't help but feel like it isn't real, or I'm simply some sort of guy #2. I want really badly to be open and confident, and feel like she might be something real, but in the back of my mind I'm convinced that their's simply no chance, despite what she says. I don't even know what the point of writing this is, I feel like shit, I just need to spit it all out into the void.

Here's a sad as fuck song as well to contribute to the thread. youtube.com/watch?v=zGESP0iePmQ

n i c e f e e t

I love you dude.

youtube.com/watch?v=mFJSM3kvBQ4&list=PLSv31YdANwB_ZqGnUT0b1iKZ0Yp8kSZb-&index=1

here you go mate

Its alright user, I read the whole thing.
Letting others know how you feel helps you be a little less stressed in the inside.
If you feel like talking out is right, just go for it. You wouldnt know if it works out or not just by contemplating it.

Anything Young Thug

don't end up like me.. I am finally getting over her, meet a genuinely nice girl that I am slowly getting close to, and without the fear of rejection or betrayal in me anymore, I am alot more comfortable now. I don't regret her, I regret wasting so much time thinking of the impossible.

Might as well rant myself.
Im 18 right now but I have a constant fear/pressure of doing as many young things as I can before I grow into an old angry husk that never lived.
Alongside this is plenty of friends that I should talk to more, but fear something. Its been 2 months of vacations from high school and I cant feel more tired, lonely and fucking bored.

But young thug is a pussy?

Anyone have that gif of an earthbound-like motivational message?

First time I saw an image that shut me down thanks, you piece of shit

youtu.be/1xgzxhwG7Yk
Can we get a little bit of Reggie Watts? This shit's beautiful.

I know how you feel, man. All I've ever really wanted is to be with someone and have a genuine, mutual love for each other and to raise a family together. I just lose more and more hope that this will ever happen, because a majority of women in the states are fucked beyond repair. Met what is pretty much my ideal woman recently, but she lives on a completely different continent and it just seems so hopeless.

Unfortunately, I made the mistake of not buying alcohol today. I could really use some right about now.

I feel so bad when i see this because I know this is exactly how my ex lives...

But she said to never call her again, so, as you wish... I hope it was worth it.

youtube.com/watch?v=CbMeAOTPJzM

not op, but i liked this one

Party like Motley Crue. Either it'll kill you or you'll gain some perspective.

youtube.com/watch?v=QNCM8IjtQ-o

Drinking isn't worth it. I feel so empty at this point man. It's so hard, feeling this way after all the shit I let myself be put through. It's like I'm torturing myself everyday. I want to just lay it all out, tell people how I feel, tell them who I am, but I can't. Especially someone that I might be attracted to, because letting people in gives them something over me. I can't even help it anymore, it's just the most natural reaction. Cut myself off, and it makes me feel so fucking shitty, but I don't want to get fucked over, or pulled into something destructive again

dunno if you'll read this or care, but I'm a few years older than you and have had a startlingly similar experience in life. years ago I was depressed and miserable shutting myself away and the only people I felt would be willing to listen to me were the ones online. I'm not telling you it gets better, but putting that stuff out there and letting people know no matter who it is DOES help. You're already on the right path. Just remember that eventually you will be doing yourself a disservice by closing yourself off, even if its what you need right now.

love is out there user, I've seen it.

Kill yourself

It's an understandable concern. Thinking you aren't living up to your potential. Everyone looks back at some point and wishes they had spent their previous years doing more things that were relevant at the time. Do what you like, but don't worry, friend. No matter what you undertake, you're the same age as you would be if you didn't do it.

You don't need to do everything. You're winning just by trying.

It's really hard to put effort into something when you've gotten fucked over so many times in the past. I don't even know why I try anymore, nothing ever works out for me.