I just got a full time job selling weed!

I just got a full time job selling weed!
FUCK YEAH CELEBRATION THREAD!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

traineddog.club
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm guessing at a dispensary? Congrats OP

Mail me some
t. texan

OP is living the dream

Yup, I'm so happy to get back on my feet again man life has been hard

where at?

Nice, I'm heading up to washington to ie for a while here this fall or early next year. Lol gonna have to find someone 21 or older to buy me some since I'm only 19

must be nice living in a part of the country that isn't retarded

grats OP, keep on livin that dreamlife

Did you have to pass a drug test?

I tried to make weed stem tea for my first time. I botched so fucking hard and ended up drinking a whole mug of bath water.

Washington fag here. Weed laws here suck big donkey dick. Go to Oregon.

Congratulations OP, you deserve it man.

What's so bad about them, and in what regard is Oregon better? The only reason I'm moving to Washington is for college but there are other colleges I've looked at and one in Oregon that's 3rd on my list

underrated post

That's fucked up bro. Don't use someone like us to do illegal shit. That could cost a good person their job.
That's like dumb fucking kids that try to boot alcohol

They said whoever has the lowest THC count is going to be fired.

Hello there fellow anonymous, I am too a fellow anonymous user of the site called "Sup Forums".
Please tell me your social security number, exact street address, and I shall provide you with my information for said marijuana that you're a current proprietor of.

Cmon, the kids gonna do it anyway. Why not do it so he can be safe when he does. You're only getting positive out of it

I didn't mean a dispensary worker you braindead faggot. I meant a friend I make that also smokes and would just pick up weed for me. Slow down your autism

Well, Washington is the only state that legalized marijuana where residents cannot grow their own plants (which is considered a felony). Also, before the legalization, patients were able to grow up to 15 plants for their own medicinal use. Since last July they changed it from 15 to 4 plants, and can produce up to 1 pound only (for medicinal use). Its a big cluster fuck tbh. Most rec shops are a fucking joke and will sell you mids for over taxed prices. Every other state allows people to grow a number of plants. Not sure how much they can produce but its stupid for Washington to not allow people to produce their own pot.

Yeah that is pretty stupid, hopefully they will fix that. Still I'm not going to be growing anyway. Also I plan on just finding a couple good trusted dispensaries that won't fuck me over

Well in that case you can just ask anybody on the street in the West coast and they will get you some somehow. No need to get volatile bro. Just good happy celebration time here.

Here's some ass to make it up to you.

Call this guy a faggot

Also I'm eligible for medical, but even with that being and being under 21 I'd have to find someone of age to purchase it for me. The only difference is that I could have the person purchase more at a time

Nigga if it's in tacoma.
And I'm still around I got you homie

Thanks bro that means a lot coming from an user

>Also I plan on just finding a couple good trusted dispensaries that won't fuck me over
Just dont be like every other retard and support those shops, find a dealer at your college or someone who knows where to get good shit for regular prices.
>10 a g
>30 a eighth
>130-180 a zip
I try to tell people to stay away from those shops. Granted some of them have deals but i dont support recreational shops. I grow my own.

Yeah I know, I'd like to find an of age smoking buddy that will get me exactly what I want and everything. And sorry but it's Sup Forums have to shit talk everyone fam

Yeah, it's just I know some shops aren't total bullshit and actually have quality topshelf items. Even in my illegal state I'm smoking topshelf shipped from Cali

i would lick that ass clean, dont care if thats ur gf id fuck her balls deep.

New York fag, 40 an eighth. I'm jealous

I've worked in the industry too long to compromise something so promising to me.
But there are tons of ppl who don't work in the industry that will kindly help you.

Yeah I'll be near tacoma, planned on finding a place in between Seattle and tacoma

I agree about not being able to grow plants but as for prices?
You just need to know where to go.

id give u my email to hook u up but i dont trust other people on here. im always driving to seattle and yakima valley area.

Yes I know, I never thought of asking an actual worker. Like I said I'll just find someone to buy for me until I'm 21, and may get medical just so I can get more

>You just need to know where to go.
Thats what i told OP.

wooo weed so cool guys

kys faggot

My ex is kicking me out come may idk if I want to stay I'm WA. I mean my son is here and I love him but his mother my ex is a vindictive bitch.

Yeah I understand.
I worked at a medical shop before I hit 21 but they changed to recreational because of state laws and they had investors with licenses, so I couldn't work there anymore. But I'm 24 now and going back to them.

Enjoy being a faggot

Potheads are retarded there are 0 medical benefits. 0.

faggot

>0 medical benefits
look them up faggot

Gotta say it does help you sleep

I personally saw a man with a wraparound tumor on his face use a topical marijuana solution and it decreased by 70% and got him of a majority of his doctor prescribed meds that were fucking him up in other ways.
I've personally helpful many people with aids and other conditions and they are in just about tears thanking me for just being an employee to help them achieve a happier life before they can't enjoy it at all.

Now tell me that it has no medicinal values.
It's not from smoking it but from consuming and applying concentrated solutions of it onto the body.
Stop being a dark ages retard that believes pharmacy prescribed meds are the best thing out there. They aren't, holistic medicines save lives. I've seen it with my own eyes.

Fake AND gay.

Also "I saw it with my own eye" coming from a pothead ONLINE is twice as unbelievable.

Stay mad pharmafag

I don't like this photo, it's misleading. The dog isn't happy because he's in some pot field. He's happy because he lost his human in the high grass and now he has found him.

Can't form a sentence now you're stoned? Typical ghetto filth.

Alaska weed best weed

I'm not even the same user, fuckwit. Yeah I'm a white living in a neighborhood of older white people, real fucking ghetto.

I wouldn't watse my precious keystrokes typing a lie.
You should really look into holistic medicines. And try to understand for a long time the government has tried to hold us back from pursuing the research of health benefits, they want pharmaceutical based operations to succeed, not the naturopathic ones.

I also went to school in the health/medical field

Do any of you faggots know how much of this shit I should have before making butter? Will I need to mix some fresh shit too?

Also what's the best way to make it?

you sound like an anti-vaccer

You love your nigger lettuce and being a deadbeat. Bet you've been enjoying retirement since you were 20

You just waste it on what you've learned of someone else's opinion. 0 studies, actual studies, back up your theory.

That's why I have a job at a pharmacy, kek okay troll. Also I'm only 19 so there's that.

Your time I WebMD means nothing to anyone. It's cool less pricks eating my tax money.

Hah children don't belong in an intellectual argument, son. Better pull your blanket up and get back to SpongeBob. Maybe even get granny's teat to suck on.

I actually don't care to debate with someone who doesn't care to do a little research. I've explained this to many don't want to waste my time on you sorry. It's not hard to figure it out if you just read about it and educate yourself. Anyways thanks for posting dude hope you have a good day and all

what state?

>children
That's why the federal age for an adult is 18. Better go get your shotgun, smoke some meth, and hunt down some niggers, gramps

I don't even know what the fuck you are trying to say.

This made very little sense.

I think vaccinations are a lie for a healthy adult. But children and elderly need them.

Yeah we're done here

Colorado fag here

Weed is cool, your cool, everything is awesome. Just for the love of Gods greasey taint don't fucking move here. Stop by, visit, get stoned, don't fucking move here. You can visit how ever many times you want, just dont fucking move here. Out of staters moving here by the thousands. We need a fucking break.

there was a guy on here yesterday talking about doing this before the thread 404d. youre not him are you?

The only reason people move there is for weed. I mean colorado is pretty but the only only place with anything is denver and the only thing to do is get stoned or hunt/fish for shit. Would mich rather move to west coast

No I just got the good news bro so it wasn't me

Ok

It's time to see what we are all not seeing traineddog.club