How do we ruin their careers?

How do we ruin their careers?

nice false flag, you fucking feminist cuckold

sit back and let them do all the work just like in the bedroomheh heh, alriiiiiiiiiiight

OP, you aren't going to like what I have to tell you, but all I offer is the truth.

You hate women, because you are weak. You lack the necessary skills and talents, to charm them to your way of thinking.

Were you the kind of person who spent a large percentage of your waking-hours dedicating yourself to a singular purpose; a hobby, a career or perhaps a healthy mix of both, you would find that most, if not all of your hatred and focus would be redirected into that activity.

Instead, your hatred is directed at women because you are lazy and unmotivated.

Even men who, for all intents and purposes, are considered "ugly" by society's standards, manage to attract good-looking, available, personable women because they know ... not think, not feel, not believe, but KNOW ... that they have acquired enough skills through sheer hard work, for their confidence to be justified.

You would know this also, if you did a single day's worth of hard work in your life.

They already did it to themselves

>$45 million opening weekend
>Budget $145 million

boycott everything they come on

underage bannu

If they really deserved it, they'd ruin their careers all by themselves.

can anyone confirm
i don't know shit about what is considered a box office failure
i only post memes here and discuss crashing this plane and bane
is this movie a complete failure? god i so hope it is.

Wow the third one from the left is hot af

>Comedy Emily Blunt
>literal ook eek gorilla bitch
>psychotic dyke
>Butter Golem

Comedy is their genetic survival strategy and they still fucked it up. We had nothing to do with it

I haven't seen this in a while. It's still not good, it could be improved. Right now it's just dismantled by pointing out it's possible to hate something without devoting your life to hating it

Stupidest shit I ever read. Wish I could downvote you

>>Comedy Emily Blunt

What an insult to Emily blunt

Yeah she is however she only likes wimmin.

Fuck off back to plebbit, nigger.

she has emilia clarke syndrome, her entire face starts to spazz out when she tries to form complete sentences and overexaggerates everything

grow up

They're doing it themselves. Just sit back and relax

lmao

Why would we want to ruin their careers, mister Salon writer?

ha ha ha yeah lets like ruin there carers maybe say mean things on tweeter? we can post funny shooops haha with dicks or somin?

don't forget the huge marketing budget and Banned in China.

confirmed for manchild if didnt see the new ghostbusters movie, only women haters didnt buy tickets.

>implying 'we' have to do anything
Fuck off Sony Pictures shill.

You must be at least 18 years old to post on Sup Forums.

Cast them in an all female remake of Ghostbusters, then have them insult the biggest movie going demographic for months and months up to the release date.

>Talking shit about my eyebrowfu
I'll find you faggot.

who cares, they are obviously all women for the SJW meme, but silly shit is inserted into movies all the time and it will never end, when will Sup Forums stop shitposting over this