I'LL SPAM FUCK GORILLAZ
A BLOO BLOO BLOO

LOOK AT ME I'M SO RAD
I HATE GORILLAZ AND THINK THEY'RE BAD

I POSTED IT AGAIN
EVERYONE WILL THINK I'M SO BASED
I DISLIKE GORILLAZ
Sup Forums PLEASE LOOK AT MY TASTE

PLEASE REPLY PLEASE REPLY PLEASE REPLY FUCK THE GORILLAZ PLEASE REPLY PLEASE PLEASE OH GOD AM I COOL YET? PLEASE REPLY FUCK PLEASE PLEASE REPLY TO MEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEE
REEEEEE

Gorillaz more like Goredditaz

THER
BARRRTH

Gorillaz was good
Demon Days was alright
Plastic Beach was mediocre
The Fall was a hilarious joke
Humanz is the bottom of the fucking barrel

I feel bad for only liking the first three. since its a cliche answer.

>Plastic Beach was mediocre

End this meme

They were conistently good up until The Fall. However, that album gets a pass for being a blatant Damon pet project that was initially distributed for free. It's not great but it's not like anyone expected anything out of it either. Humanz is poised to be their first active disappointment.

Daily reminder: Graham Coxon's solo albums>Gorillaz/Damon Albarn's side projects

Yeah it was straight up shit

Re-listened to older stuff
>Confirmed all garbage

Only likable if you're 16 with no real music taste

>self-titled album
Easily 9/10, best sound from them ever. A defining album of the '00s.
>G-Sides
Only ever listened to Faust. It was breddy gud.
>Demon Days
Same as their self-titled album, but in a less definitive manner. Lots of good song on it. Side note: Noodle dancing in the DARE video was the first boner I popped for a cartoon.
>D-Sides
Some weak points (Highway Under Construction, Murdoc Is God), but otherwise a good album. Hong Kong is one of my top three songs from them.
>Plastic Beach
Fucking excellent, if you ignore White Flag and Plastic Beach.
>The Fall
The first two or three tracks are tolerable on their own, but it makes itself hard to listen to. It only gets harder when you realize this was Albarn fucking around on an iPad while on the tour bus (seriously, look it up). Don't listen to it if you like Gorillaz.
>Humanz
I'm worried, you guys. Like, legit worried. Is DUDE BLACK PPL LMAO going to be what kills one of my favorite bands?

i like all of their stuff but i'm not digging the Humanz singles at all
Busted and Blue is the only good one so far
I've heard a bit of Momentz in that live recording and it sounds cool as well, I doubt it will be anything more than that though, it'll probably a very pop album with some shallow political stuff

I find Gorillaz for the longest time have started to feel like X Artist ft. Gorillaz instead of the other way around.

B A T H
A
T
H

Why does both of the rap led singles have lines about police brutality? Like talk about beating a dead horse.

T H E
B
A
F
F

Damn...

someone link these new videos

youtube.com/watch?v=GUvbHkfhzYs

Most of the second half of Demon Days was shit with the exception of Dare and the last two songs. The only bad song on Plastic Beach was Sweepstakes.

There's going to be a ten episode TV series.

I need proof

Plastic Beach was shit.

The fall was actually better

Why is there a bright spot on his crotch?

I don't care for PB either, but seriously?

You like that 40 minute commerical for the ipad?

>you like that...
No, i didn't "like" that nor did I state as much. I stated that the fall was better than plastic beach. Essentially the equivalent of saying explosive diarrhea is better than spicy curry squirts.

Shit is still shit, regardless of the variety

e x p o s e d