Amy Schumer says first time she had sex was not consenual

Admitted rapist Amy Schumer, who has previously talked about her bad experience trying to fuck an unconscious man, is now saying she didn't consent when she lost her V-Card.

>Discuss

archive.is/7pbio

I think she is mentally ill. Ever since that train wreck of a movie she has alawys been on a fucking soap box

I see Amy Schumer as a challenge, more than anything. Here is a woman who, in every single aspect, is absolutely revolting - her exterior AND her personality - yet I can't help but wonder what would be like, to plunge balls-deep into her repeatedly.

That's right. Balls-deep. With no protection.

I won't lie, I'm extraordinarily-hard while typing this. I want to grab this... thing... and that's what Amy Schumer is, let's not delude ourselves, a "thing"... by the hips and ram mercilessly in and out of her quivering, malformed cunt with the force of a gladiatorial chariot, while she makes stupid faces and contorts orgasmically, unable to control her bodily reactions even if she wanted to.

I would erupt violently inside that corrupt and corrupting womb as though the entire fate of humanity depended on my seed penetrating the foul walls of one of her ovaries, the electrical fusion from this coupling creating the Antichrist, as our combined, guttural, Chewbacca-like roars shattered glass and walls alike around us, the house toppling down while we lay there in a filthy, disgusting mess.

Yeah. I reckon Amy Schumer does it for me.

What went wrong?

sure

I'd rape that if you know what I mean

Looks like young Scarlett Johansson merged with a tub of butter and a gremlin

>size 6

Bull-fucking-shit

Is she fucking delusional?

She's getting old, she's getting fatter and fatter and her schtick is getting tired. She knows her career is going to take a nosedive unless she does something, so she does what a lot of female celebrities are doing these days: Panders to feminists.

Look at Ghostbusters. A legitimately bad movie, but because they pandered to feminists a lot of feminists went and saw it just because. Now Amy Schumer can be as unfunny as she wants, and she'll always have a loyal audience of feminists to pretend that she's good because
>muh body positivity!
>muh rape culture!
>muh wage gap!

As much as I hate it, it is a good business opportunity that's worked pretty well. I know so many Amy Schumer fans who wouldn't be fans if she wasn't now an outspoken feminist.

Amy Schumer can't actually believe that she's not fat, can she? This has to be a defense mechanism to increase her social capital. There's no way that she can believe that she has a normal body type, right?

The bag is almost empty now.

She has clung to body shaming, feminism, lgbt movement even whoring herself.

She is now down to claiming she was once raped.

I think it's not the smartest move. Being raped really in vogue now, but child abuse victim is so much more appealing.

People who are abused seek people to abuse it quite simple

She has no idea what consent is.

She honestly just needs help.

Isn't this the actress that molested her underage sister?

I honestly doubt that will get her anywhere. She was a typical vulgar styled comedian (Sarah silverman tier really) with no real acting skills. Feminst ex comedians and actors are already a plenty. I fail to see her screaming "i'm a victim!" Getting her many roles

Didn't she rape a really drunk lad?

No, that's another fat, beautiful, loud, brave, over-encouraged and amazing white woman.

She stopped becoming Amy Adams

Yes, Lucifer, she did.

But you know, she's a victim, that's why that happened, she suffered it.

We can't blame her like if she were a man in the same situation, she's famous, white, female, it's just not warranted.

I remember seeing her during the Roast of Charlie Sheen and thought she was really mediocre (from what I remember her bf wrote her jokes or something) and suddenly last year she became the hot new thing being pushed on us.
Also her uncle is a US senator that has been using her to push for gun control shit.

She looks like consent wouldn't take effort.

She looks like Goofy's niece if the Goof Troop suffered from low self esteem.

She looks like the girl that rapes the new girl in school with a brush in movies.

She looks like I lost my virginity with her on a mattress inside an abandoned house and I went third.

#humblebrag

>"I was raped!"
>Oh my God, really?! That's horrible! Where's the guy? Have you called the police?"
>"Oh no, it happened 20 years ago lol"
>mfw