Is $30 an hour good pay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NS8FeMcasjU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pretttttty god tier

depends on what kind of dicks you're sucking

yes pretty damn good in 2017

I nake 36

Yeah. I guess it depends on what you are doing.
youtu.be/NS8FeMcasjU

im making 300000$ an hour for fucking supermodels and also i live in a mansion made out of cocaine and drive a frerari and have a 13 inch cock

sure if you want to be on welfare.

enjoy your food stamps, poorfag.

depends on cost of living

my dad has been a draftsman since the 80s. drew by hand then CAD and now solidworks.

he just got a nice cushy job with security that pays $24.

not bad OP

Depends on where you live and the type of lifestyle you want. Compared to the average person it's good.

>almost 4 decades in the workforce
>makes $24/hr
what a fucking failure

it's decent. it's lower middle class or high poorfag class I think. Anyone else agree with me?

Depends on how many hours you're working.

>working for a wage

it's above average

What do you do?

Nice, I've only been drafting for a few months for my company so only 16.50/hr. But they're paying to finish my schooling and I get a lot of overtime. Drafting is fucking chill work that makes you think. We use Tremble/Tekla though, not too much CAD/SolidWorks

Yeah niggaboo

better than nothing

Hdhjsshjekjdndnxjdxxkxxxjxicxjxjxddjf

I'm an HR consultant. Got an opportunity to get a promotion to a $42/per hour job. This is all salary pay so I'm making about 62k per year now, potentially 87k.

Yeah but at that point you might not be getting many hours because they would probably want you on a salary if they planned on using you daily. Still though an hourly position at that rate is a potentially very lucrative position, especially if either you can get overtime or if it's part time and you can pursue other things.

nigga who is u talkin to

The op asking about 30 hourly