How do I stop smoking weed?

How do I stop smoking weed?

Other urls found in this thread:

clinicaltrials.gov/show/NCT00218517
youtube.com/watch?v=z5ZKkv6w1lA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just stop, it's that easy

Better question: WHY would you stop smoking weed?

With a blunt rolled as shitty as that one the shame should make you quit

you just stop pussy

Run out

pussy shit, just do meth already little guy

Sheer force of will. I quit cigarettes because I didnt like how smoking made me feel and I know exactly how much weed I want to smoke and when. Im not a tightwad if someone hands me a joint but your lack of self control is what got you to this point. Quitting will do you no good if you are merely abstaining.

find a different kind of high, help people, workout, fuck, create something.. if keep your mind off smoking. if that doesn't work start smoking weed with chili peppers that will fuck you up for sure u wont smoke again.

it's not addictive

or so you stoners say

so just dont smoke weed again

I second this.

/r/leaves

I've smoked everyday for a long ass time. I've tried to stop a few times but always came back

Get some willpower faggot, or maybe a less boring life

its not physically addictive but it can be very mind addictive. ive also tried to stop but it never lasted

I smoked for, I think about 23 years straight, never thought of stopping once until that one day and I'll tell you about it:

>be me
>smoking some weed
>drankin some brew
>watching some youtube
>see hot chick
>try to find her nudes online
>smoke some more weed
>switch to vidya
>drank more brew
>toke again
>think to myself, dam I'm bored
>I think I'll quit smoking weed now
>never smoked again

just like that and never looked back. What's the big deal? Just stop.

I feel ya, some brains are wired different. Some people are susceptible to amotivation syndrome. Your body doesnt produce much dopamine anymore because of years of heavy duty gravity bong rips.

Try Selegiline 1.25mg sublingual

It's illegal and it smells

Move to rural Alabama. Finding weed is impossible here.

How old were you when you started smoking?

I did a bunch of acid and now weed makes me convulse uncontrollably. It wasn't intentional but I now no longer smoke weed.

it helps with my depression

Looks like dog shit or a dirty dread. Shittiest blunt i've seen.

Why the fuck did you even start smoking if it doesn't make you feel good, I quit smoking cigarettes because of health reasons but I enjoyed smoking them, what was your excuse.

>WEED ISN'T ADDICTIVE!

>IT HAS NO ADDICTIVE CHEMICALS SO I CAN STOP WHENEVER I WANT TO.

>I WON'T DEVELOP A MENTAL DEPENDENCE ON WEED.

i have

ask niggers

he thought he was cool, like 80 percent of smoker fags today.

he was 1

only for the moment.

Who are you quoting?
It's well known that marijuana is mentally addictive, but there isn't a physical withdraw symptom (like with opiates).

tbh backwoods are too delicate and are pretty hard to roll

and it kills your brain cells xD

You find another hobby and you abstain from smoking weed. Also get older. That tends to work well.

Its not a blunt you stupid bitch. It's a fucking backwood, as the picture suggests... If you knew anything about this subject, you'd know they're two completely different things.

What kind of logic is that
>your brain doesn't produce as much dopamine so try seratonin.
Antidepressants are mind control devices put out by the government to turn everyone in to conformed, almost robotic, people. Seratonin isn't the happiness level chemical, it's the chemical that regulates activity in the brain. When I took that shit I couldn't fucking slow down my thoughts and I thought I was going to fucking die. My nerves will likely never be the same again

that is true and it sucks. then when im out of weed my depression is worse and my cymbalta doesnt really help anymore

The stoners not being hooked fallacy is they live their life around weed to the extent they dedicate enough time to it that it is essentially a hobby. They can be totally functional peole but if they quit pot they have a chunk of time they dont know what to do with. Also smoking pot is a small part of being high, you can then go off and find new hobbies like disk golf or watching TV that you will find might not be that great or a waste of time sober but is still fun high.

If you are they typical stupid ass that started in middleschool or early in highschool the problem is you have been doing stoner hobbies for years and are offset by something someone who isnt stoned might enjoy.

Stop sucking dicks. That way you won't have to smoke weed to feel better about yourself and to satisfy your dick in mouth addition. Judging by your blunt, you're in to niggers.

Brain cells are assholes. Always thinking about useless shit. Fuck them!

>not knowing how cells work
Please return to highschool biology

you don't

I had a nigger sell me "acapulco" here. It's niggertalk for good weed. It was shit. I thought there was a demon in my bathroom AC. I took a dump outside that night.

Start sucking dick.

Selegiline is strictly MAO-B inhibitor at

I just scraped the inside of my bowl for the first time in years. emptied it into a rolling paper, wadded it up, and put it back in the bowl. Shit was alittle harsh, but it's a pretty sweet high. Save that shit for the hard times

Tbh OP im in the same suit lol, just go cold turkey. Find a goal or something and just work for it. Dont make time for it, lifes been pretty good without it so far. Realize you dont need it, also therapy and antis can help my guy. Best of luck

replace it with edibles

Why not give concentrated levels of dopamine instead of the goal is to increase dopamine

>falling for the most obvious bait on Sup Forums
Lurk more, Lori

That's not even good enough to be considered bait you faggot

If there's hamburger meat under that I would really enjoy a slice.

It's nice if you're high or drunk and talking to someone about something. Ill still ask for one on occasion if Im with my still smoker friends at a party all messed up. It became more of a habit than an addiction and I knew I had to quit. The withdrawls only made me feel better after I got over them and that was all the motivation I need.

Selegiline's effectiveness in helping people stop smoking tobacco or cannabis has been studied.

clinicaltrials.gov/show/NCT00218517

Honestly, I think that's impressive. I don't think I'll ever stop, but I go months sometimes without it. Same with cigarettes

It is pretty simple. Stop buying weed.

Dopamine does not cross the blood brain barrier, it must be formed in the brain.

Just force yourself you degenerate. I go smoking for roughly 4-6 months of the year nonstop generally at the start of the first quarter when it's a bit more quiet..then I only smoke 3-4 times a week at night to relax after work.

get with it faggot, it's not something you're meant to use as a crutch because you have a miserable life.

> stop buying it
> exercise regularly

why on earth would you want to do that?
also this

Get motivation to something better. I have a friend, danny always says hes going for better things, like the navy. Walks in tp the recruiters office to enlist, say they need to drug test him, he walked out to "clean up". Still hasnt stopped doing drugs or stealing. Its pathetic and sad because hes so angry with everyone else because he cant admit fault or commit to something. Commit to something, follow through, be healthier. Force yourself if you have to, itll be worth it in the end.

i apologize, didn't know of those, i just smoke blunts or bowls.
didn't have to get so sassy.

Quit smokingstart smonking

Just quit. After three days to a week you won't give a shit anymore.

Drugs are a huge crutch all together. Brain zaps are not worth it. Antidepressants are like playing Russian roulette.

after chernobyl my penis is falling off

youtube.com/watch?v=z5ZKkv6w1lA

Like I said, this does not affect serotonin unless you are using large doses. No brain zaps.

The main side effect at low dose is a raging libido.

I heard that Trump smokes mids

damn....

do you still get high, and just shake uncontrollably?

> me
> smoke weed 10y daily
> strong weed, haze 16%thc 2 a 3 g a day
> quit 1st of January 2017
> haven't had a good night sleep since
> night sweating has stopped about a week ago
> emotions are getting real
> np at all just don't do it

You must be a big pussy, also 16% isn't even that much, a lot of weed is above 20

You find something to do with your time, idiot. Something compeditive or challenging, preferably.

Having a child and an addiction like that isn't something i'd want. I'll keep growing, but for now a break to help mom out. Ps lrn2mathsigns

Your willpower is so absent that you've managed to get addicted to something that's not addictive. You're ruining it for the rest of us, KYS.

I thought they could fuck with your hormones and give you erectile disfunction or even gynocomastia

It's a pretty expensive habit

It's a backwoods, not a blunt

>> I've come off some heavy duty synthetic cannabinoids that put weed to shame. You couldn't get high off weed at all for weeks after you smoked it. People were having seizures from the withdrawals. Couldn't sleep at all for a month. Took over a year to feel normal again.

hippie shit

Its called spice man

Nah its synthetic cannabinoids.

Spice is plant matter infused with syn. cannabinoids...we just vaped the crystals

(OP)
Develope ambition