Eternal /got/ general

Gendry of the House Baratheon, the First of His Name, King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm.

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P9V-tGUou-M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Azor Isaac

youtube.com/watch?v=P9V-tGUou-M

Stannis' Legend lives

azor kill early thread posters

This is what creepyshippers like puppyfu actually believe

is he the most forgettable character in the series?

i legitimately don't remember a single thing he did

Azor Puppers

Do you think they'll give Aegon's storyline to Gendry?

How could you not remember this iconic scene?

Gendry's cut.

He's not coming back.

And if he is, it won't be in a position of power

Nice
Cut

to Jon

Azor Bran

i was going to make a Best House Reed thread but this nobody works too i guess

REAL HUMAN BEAN

Yeeee

stop making threads for cut irrelevant characters please

pretty much every thread that isn't a Jon, Sansa or Bran thread is a good thread

got character rankings as of season 6:

>god tier
tyrion, varys, tormund, hound, olenna

>great tier:
cersei, davos, sam, bronn, brienne

>meh tier:
the remaining starks, jamie, meera

>shit tier:
cia, daenerys, theon

rickon never said a word

Septa Nutella of the Most Devout is blessing this thread
even though it's full of heartless people who enjoy her suffering or think she enjoys it

this is just patently false

>le quippy dwarf god tier
>brienne anything but shit tier

ya blew it

>tyrion >varys
the cock joke brigade truly great characters this season :^)

>>god tier
>tyrion, varys, tormund, hound, olenna

are you jealous of those two getting to push the cart user

what are thoooose???

>>great tier:
>brienne
Aw, you are so kind.

>brienne anything but shit tier
Why do you dislike her?

>Tyrion mentions both Tysha and Victarion in season one
>both of these characters end up getting cut

Did Tyrion just have a bizarre imagination where he imagines book characters are real?

>jon so sub-shit tier he doesnt even make the list

Tysha was mentioned in season 3 as well

inb4 she pulls some Faith bullshit miracle out of her ass
She'll probably never be mentioned again, though

delete these threads

Is Jon gonna the Henry VII to Littlefinger's Richard III?

Jon's claim is through a woman and through illegitimate descent like Henry's was.

Littlefinger was Lord Protector for a boy too young to rule and married a chick who's parent he'd been close to who's from a powerful House, like Richard.

And they fought for the same throne.

ya all characters in game of thrones are directly copied from historical figures you figured it out

REMINDER that Melisandre is going South to Gendry. The Brotherhood without Banners will rally the Stormlands to Gendry, taking example from the North and Jon. The flaming stag will fly once more.

Is it true that Stannis is Jon's father?

tbqh, Jon, Theon, Stannis or Roose should have been the one to kill Ramsay.

There's just something off about Sansa doing it. (Probably because she's never interacted with him in the books)

If there's any character that Sansa deserves to and should kill, it's Littlefinger.

How was Tysha cut you fucking retard?

Stannis is a bit of Richard III and Marcus Antonius mixed together.

No, Robert is.

more accurate to say her influence/plot was just dropped or forgotten

Tysha was not brought up in season 4 at all, the only season (along with 5) that she was actually important.

Tyrion's character is entirely different because of it

>Stannis is Marcus

Then why would Ned want to keep Jon away from his father?

>If there's any character that Sansa deserves to and should kill, it's Littlefinger.

Which is why it won't happen.

Too obvious. And unlike R+L=J, there's not enough buildup or foreshadowing for it.

Cause unless Littlefinger in the books suddenly turns into some complete monster and rapes Sansa or lets her get raped repeatedly and abused by Harry cause Littlefinger still needs Harry for his plans. She's not gonna turn on him

Who is Team breera?

>Gendry will be okay siding with the chick who leeched him and was gonna bun him

lol you fucking gendryfags

I am, user, if that matters

Why are there so many Branfags all of the sudden?

Is it all just 1 guy?

>Faith bullshit miracle
That would be cool but the Seven don't exist.
>never be mentioned again
That would be ok as well. I'm afraid they can give a hint that she's still there at the end of a season.

She is literally not important once Tywin and Shae are dead.

The show and books used her character almost exactly the same.

i would be if meera wasnt probably going to die as soon as bran gets to winterfell

Memes aside, an experienced General that is in line to be ruler but gets fucked over by a more charismatic (Joffrey is initially adored by the people of King's Landing) ruler as well as his own lusting for a foreign woman that is rumored to deal in withcraft and a foreign religion (Melisandre/Cleopatra).

It's pretty much the closest Roman/GoT comparison.

There's always been branfags, there used to just be other posters and memes to drown them out, which now that we're in the offseason and really slow, there aren't anymore.

Same thing happened last year with jonautist and marcus

Why do we call LF CIA?

No. Henry was an ambitious power player and a ruthless usurper. He's very much about conniving politics and bloody conquest.

Jon isn't like that. He doesn't seek power and he largely has honour. If absolute power came upon him, he'd reject it. Think about what Ned would do.

you would know all about samefagging wouldnt you quasimodofag

Ned being aware of Cersei being an insane bitch and knowing that King's Landing would end up getting him killed. Robert probably knew Jon is his but was too depressed to give a shit. Robert never really care about kids or a Stark-Baratheon union, he was mad that Lyanna was the one he never got to fuck for a long period of time.

Richard III actually got to be king and married a powerful House.

House Florent is a nice ally, but not that nice.

It's some gay SJW who thinks they've "gained homo ground" on a general no one even cares about anymore anyway.

>"N-now I can shitpost my gay Isaac fantasies all day and it will seem like I'm 50 different people! TAKE THAT GAERBERGOOPS"

He will probably sit on the Iron Throne in the books. Not for very long though.

whatever makes you feel better

Idiot

Tyrion is a lot more like Richard III than Stannis. (GRRM even says this himself)

If Littlefinger manages to marry Sansa and kick Jon out somehow by turning his supporters against him, Jon will have to become an ambitious power player.

Littlefinger has his eyes on the South and being King, he probably won't believe in wights and Others/White Walkers, thinking it's just Jon making up fantasies to get people to side with him. Jon may have to side with Dany and take the North to save it.

Hoping you're wrong since that is probably one of the most plebeian trash timelines.

Cersei wasn't anywhere near being married to Robert when ToJ happened.

And Robert would love a kid between him and Lyanna more than anything in the world.

What the fuck did he get an emmy nomination for?

>Jon siding with Dany
>of all things.

Sort of famous actor in the most popular show in the world

Because actor called himself CIA in some batman movie?

have you seen how joffrey turned out?

It'd set up drama, have Sansa turn on her family for a man she "loves" and is loyal to, only to regret it like in the original outline, make Jon even more like Henry by marrying a powerful person with claim like Dany (to the seven kingdoms including the North) but for a good reason other than just seeking power, set up Littlefinger more like Richard, have Littlefinger done in cause he doesn't believe in magic shit and thinks Jon is just making shit up to play the game in his own way.

Could be much worse.

jesus christ what the fuck is that

All Cersei and Robert didn't give a shit about him because he wasn't his waifu's son.

Anyhow why are we even talking about this when Jon is 100% Rhaegar's

when was it proven

just feels like it makes the whole story about the Starks and Targaryens and people associated with them when the whole story is a lot more than that

it might make for good fanfiction, but it doesn't really feel like ASOIAF.

I'm not saying that they fight and the story just ends, but it's not like the Walkers are an immediate threat right now, they're present, but still in the background for those South of the Wall.

But if the only way to get Petyr, the North and the Vale to do shit about the Walkers is to side with Dany and beat them then combine troops to fight the Walkers, then that's what Jon would do.

May not like it, may not be honorable, but if saving the world requires he do some fucked up shit, he'd need to do it. It makes his character that much greyer and the eventual end more bittersweet cause the path required a lot more of him.

Is there any other character that triggers Jonautists half as much as she does?

Reading through /r/asoiaf threads where they discuss Cat is a goldmine for all the salty butthurt posts of Jonautists who hate her

i fucking love cat just for how much the jonautists sperg out whenever they see or hear any mention of her

Its not the jonautists that hate her, its the MRA neckbeards

Someone post that webm/image/whatever it was of her actor kissing Robb's actor.

Bloodraven and Coldhands turned into the lamest shit compared to how things play out in the books, along with Euron and the kingsmoot to a lesser degree. If you're gonna do supernatural shit in the middle of a super serious medieval drama, you better not half-ass it

Yes.

seriously, imagine how atmospheric and eerie and kino those supernatural scenes with BR and coldhands could have been if d&d even bothered try

::)

you just KNOW

If Jon becomes King of the North with no problems then all he has to do is team up with Dany and defeats the White Walkers. That seems really boring.

It's being set up that Sansa and Littlefinger will betray Jon in some way though. Littlefinger will probably reveal that Jon's father isn't Ned, but Lyanna's. People still think that Rhaegar raped Lyanna so they will just consider him some bastard rape baby. The real question is would people still be behind him, aside from the Wildings. It would make sense that LF would try to get Jon killed is he knows that Jon could, possibly, be a prince with a real claim to the throne.

>mfw rickon and dickon will never become gay emperors of essos

>just feels like it makes the whole story about the Starks and Targaryens and people associated with them when the whole story is a lot more than that

There's a lot going on in the story, but Jon's parentage was the big secret for a rather long time. I'm assuming it was hidden, because of how it would affect the story.

I can assure you there's at least two of us.

Azor Rickon and Dickon will. The dragon must have three heads

What is her expression conveying in that image?

Erection

where does this fucking meme come from

I'm in the camp of people that think R+L=J is just an answer of closure rather than any actual plot importance. I feel like the mystery of Jon's mother is meant to define Jon as a character, it's important to his development that he lives life as a bastard, that's how he defines himself, and how the world sees him. The R+L=J reveal is just the end of that mystery for Jon, so he can finally know the truth about his parents. It's a sweet moment of a character arc around being a bastard going full circle.

Will Jon's claim to the Iron Throne be mentioned and considered? Yes of course, but ultimately I don't think it will go anywhere since Jon won't pursue it. And I don't think it would just fall into his lap either.

The past.

I'm thinking official support for Jon will go away and the Northern Lords and Vale will side with Sansa, but knowing that she herself was going to be punished for being the child of someone who fucked up, she may spare Jon and just exile him instead of killing him and having anyone call her a kinslayer or ruthless or something.

The Wildlings won't care about Jon's parents cause fuck lineage shit, but most will choose to stay in the North at the Gift instead of following Jon in exile or being made to bend the knee to Sansa who has her priorities all wrong and is also focused on getting revenge on Cersei and freeing the Riverlands

Jon may wind up having to head South with a small number of loyal men like Davos and Tormund, meet up with the Brotherhood, Arya, eventually meet Dany and then the previous stuff I said.