bump more 816 girls please

Anyone got any from vandalia , mo?

Looking for a Milf from Mexico. Krista

Looking for stl girls

MO is shit.

Nixa, mo check in

Krista what

660? Used to live there

Not sure 100% I think Bock, but, she got divorced and I don't know her surname. I use to work with her years ago

Did you work at true

Pretty vague dude, come back when you have your shit together

Is she from around vandalia cuz even though her face is blurred she looks familiar?

Any of the Shipley sisters from Springfield, mo?

I worked with a Mike back who was prolly her father in law. Did you or her work at True Manufacturing at one point?

I go to school with this girl named Victoria Culver of either mexico or around that area, anyone got any of her. I hear she's kind of a ho so surely someone has some .

I worked there back in 2014 after Spartan. I knew Mike. Funny enough the last time I saw Krista was at Marsha's funeral

Bump faggots

Yea Mike was an awsome guy and I was sad when he lost her. I figured I might of met you but I worked there until the end of 2013.

Possible she went to Van Far? I use to hang out with her. Her reputation is worse than she is, although I'm sure there are nudes floating somewhere

Yea I think that's where she went. I don't know why but I'm attracted to her ass for some reason. I'd definitely fuck her if I had the chance. You know anyone with photos of her so you can get them and put them on here?

Yeah Mike and Marsha were always kind to me. Wasn't really on good terms with Brian though. Bit of an asshole. I was going to ask Krista on a date but she immediately got with some other guy after Brian and her seperated

Hell they don't even have to be nudes, just a few in a bra an panties or in a swimsuit would be fine with me.

taylor rogers from the 636

Well I moved to Jefferson City and haven't talked to anyone in that group in a long time. Couldn't really help you there. You could try anonib and see if there's anything there? Might have some more luck

Did you know Dave or Brian and a few of the other guys Mike hung out with at work?

Any Clayton girls?

I knew Brian, not familiar with Dave though. I didn't really stick around people much over there. There was a lot of drama when I worked there and I preferred not to get involved

this is nice

Dude I'm still a major new fag and I never new about anonib until you told me... thank you from the bottom of my heart

I gotta be up in 3 hours for work but I don't want to sleep now.

I've been browsing for a few months in case I see anything. No luck yet so don't get your hopes to high, but, you never know user

Who's asking?

Who goes to MACC?

Fuck outta here

Krista West possibly? Still works at Spartan?

Yeah that might be it. Have no idea if she does or not, haven't seen her in awhile. I just saw her daughter at Walmart the other day and I remembered her. Thought I would give it a shot

So no victoria culver... shit that just ruins my fucking night.

bump

I don't think we'll see her nudes ever. She's not as attractive as she use to be, the drinking and constant stress from her bf has really shown. Not to mention she's kind of a huge cunt anymore and it's a boner killer

Any 573?

Bump

Is this who you're talking about?

Yes . Can you swing some nudes?

Sorry dude, bone dry. I just fap to her FB pics. That's the only bikini one I know of

It just sucks because I heard she gets around like crazy and I know people have pics.

Well it was worth a shot. I knew Brian had some so I was hoping. If she's really like that then it's a waste. Guess I'll find her Facebook and see if there's any good photos

Yeah dude. One of her ex boyfriend said she is crazy nuts though.

Anymore 636?

Yea I've heard that to but I still just want a picture of her covered in jiz.

Could it be??
Another human in 573?!?
For years I've never been waiting to find one.
Too bad I'm across the world now.

I feel ya man. I guess all we can do is wait and hope she finds a dick that will share

A chick from around Wellsville... and she was with someone else when she gave this to me.

Well I'm on the same line as her bf and back in October there was a rumor that he was willing to sell her nudes or trade but she found out and he's been real quiet ever since. I guess if you're desperate enough you could ask him

573 cape girardeau here.
Sup cunts

I'd fuck her

I'd reconcile that pussy anywhere... she was real nice buddy

But was it true?

GOT DAMN!!!!

You like man?

Well anything is possible with those two. A couple years back he tried to fuck a friend of hers and she told Krista and he was in the doghouse for all but 2 days then called her friend a liar (even though she had screencaps on her phone) and she's still with him so I don't rule it out. She's nuts user. Period. Go for someone else, Krista is wasting the best years of her body on a retarded mutant ninja turtle

Now, let's get on with the nudes in this thread!

I would hit that shit bareback

Can I get a name?

I'd blow a load in every orafice on her body and all over her face for good measure.

Jesus. She really changed since I saw her last. Thanks for letting me know. I mean I still wanna see some nudes but sounds like I'll die first. Anyway thanks buddy. Always nice to find someone familiar to talk to on here!

ashley. Why you think you know her?

I bet she's use to it

Why do I get the feeling you know her

Damn. Nah I don't know an Ashley from here!! Hoping it was someone I knew

I know of her. never hung out with her though

I just told ya a fake name man, I was worried you might know who she is and ruin her life if I told ya... no offense man, so don't get to down chances are you might know her or of atleast seen her. Wellsville is a small town after all.

Np user. It's best to just let it go. Hope you find those nudes though. Sharing is caring

I see her at school but I'm always to much of a chicken shit to do anything.

Just posting the most beautiful girl on here again.

Smaller than people think. I just figured it was someone I knew because of that lol

His name Chris Moenck? From Moberly?

You should anyway. I'm sure as long as you're a Chad she'll probably go for it

Who's asking?

I'm prolly only a 7/10 on my best day. I'm also Terrible with social situations.

oh just a guy looking for him is all

I'm pretty sure anything above a 6 is qualified dude. Just get her drunk

For what?

Also, not her but her tits look something like this just a little smaller nips is all.

My ex