HELP OUR RELIGION HAS TORN OUR COUNTRY APART AND WE WANT TO TEACH IT TO YOUR LAND LET US IN

HELP OUR RELIGION HAS TORN OUR COUNTRY APART AND WE WANT TO TEACH IT TO YOUR LAND LET US IN.

that picture is fake btw.

Yeah the text looks totally photoshopped

you can tell because it wasn't sold to you by a Jew

More like the invasions by foreign powers seeking to exploit natural resources and geopolitical aims.

But hey that would be too intelligent for the vast majority of Sup Forums to understand, so let us roll with this instead.

Yea its fake because they don't cut heads off and say fuck everyone and want to live on there land to fuck rape and kill oh no this is 100% fake correct.

You're going to need a larger hook

These people/animals will help our eco can't wait to have them in Canada.

Trudeau has already welcomed them. "Diversity makes us great."
>inb4 Diversity is Perversity

Well take a look at the invasion of Afghanistan by the USSR. Americans were funding radicals to fight.

Gosh who knew that would be a bad idea?

Proxy wars

nothing new here

what about rape, murder, using the government, saying fuck where ever they live and still live there. Causing trouble? not changing your ways for the better. Making women wear black garbage bags everyday, fucking little kids.... thats the way of a muslims and you're proud.. don't want you in my neighborhood bastard cock sucker.

kek

I think you misunderstood me user. I am in no way shape or form, in support of some 7th century, throw back, ideology. I was being vesicious, you defensive faggot.

Thats kinda my point, the area has been ravaged by constant instability and war contributed by foreign powers. Exploitation of the middle east started off way back with the sick Ottoman empire and European powers seizing opportunities

muslims are the niggers of the world! suppert trump in ridding the world of this sand nigger virus!!!!!!!!! we will murder every man woman and sand nigger baby!

Sounds like you don't like pork but you would rape little kids.. You need to fucking die quick and with a lot of pain.

spotted Earl

the crazy cracker murican cumin to rid the west uv sum mudslim

Whatever you say, Mr. Giuiliani.

Facetious* fixed that for you faggot.

>My sides

I eat bacon with my eggs
I have sex with grown ass women
I am a proud, white, conservative, Christian, heterosexual male.

Deal with it faggot. I don't know if you're baiting, or a fucking retard. Either way you're a gigantic faggot

Stay mad

you have the magical thinking of a 6 year old with an imaginary friend

top kek

You're cute

You eat dick with a large serving of balls and a side of kid rape you muslim bitch. white little dick like yourself still rapes kids kill yourself pussy.

you're a moron

>You eat dick with a large serving of balls

I understand now. Faith scares you. It's ok son, I understand.

oh great atheus from hell, mr intellectual

fag

yeah I love these fags

We peaceful let us in.

READ THIS AND SHARE IT

Come at us. Because at the end of the day, We've already elected our guns. The perverts thought they had theirs. Fuck it. Keep poking the US.

bring it.. oh wait. arabs have been fucking with every country since the beginning of time. They're just fucking retards.

That's why you need to share that tweet. Because the liberals and the lunatics actually want to help the muslims conquer western civilization.

Atheists will be the first to be tortured and murdered as islam slowly conquers the world.

Even Richard "Dick" Dawkins agrees that even Christianity is preferable to islam.

They'll get their throat slit just as fast as the next "infidel"
>Liberalism is a mental disorder

Liberals what to help? you're a idiot. You might be with isis reported your post to the FBI.

Fuck off, pools closed.

>They'll get their throat slit just as fast as the next "infidel"

That's the hillarious thing about all of this.

When that muslim down in florida massacred over 50 gays the gays all screamed "not all muslims!"

Meanwhile in all Islamic nations gays are murdered without question.

This bait again...

You're fucking retarded, I could care less if u follow Islam or not, im 100% American.

The idea that land "belongs" to people is incorrect. YOU invaded Iraq for oil and so called weapons of mass destruction, your greediness literally fucked the world.

And now you're trying to "fix" it, by doing the same stupid shit. How are you guys this stupid.

you sound like a muslim.

I think most anons in this thread agree with one another. There is so much baiting going on, there is a lot of misunderstanding.

Hey lefties being attracted to this thread, do you really want to be on the side of Brianna Wu, Hillary Clinton, Anthony Burch, Trudeau etc? you really do? no?

Well, you know what to do.
Go to your closet, get your fancy little words: Proletariat and Bourgeoisie, then wear your thickest USSR boot and kick the bourgeoisie out of your party on the biggest act of "normies get out REEEE".
Then you bury social justice on the depths of hell and go back to protecting the proletariat.

That's all you need to do to fix this shit.

I greatly prefer Trudeau over that fascist sweatervest we finally managed to kick out, but fuck, this pandering to Islam is pissing me off.

Hey, fellow liberals? Just because the Right hates Muslims, that does not mean you are required to love them. The enemy of your enemy is NOT your friend.

You don't really think thay adherents of the most proudly illiberal major ideology on the planet are going to dye their hair, get undercuts, and start supporting liberal causes, do you? Please tell me you are not that stupid.

It's times like this when I am glad to be an expat.

You'll be the first to die when islam conquers your land.

So if I'm not I should say I am?

This reversal bait is tricky. Probably takes a level 20 oldfag to know how to evade.

Mental delusions are pretty scary, yes, especially when grown men use those delusions as the basis of law and state policy.

Go to the Middle East and see for yourself how well that works out.

That's great for the middle east

Here in the civilized world, our laws and state policy are conducted with a separation of church and state.

Amd if the lawmakers of that state are demonstrably under the influence of mental delusions, that is a serious problem.

Oh, well. Trump will be stabbed in the back by the Republican establishment within a few months, and then you'll get President Pence. Enjoy your theocracy.

Extremest LOL Cat :)

Cool Story

Even if Muslims are a danger to the US (they aren't, only certain Muslims are) we shouldnt be willing to surrender our principles to stop them.

Putin is also a threat to American values but Repubs don't seem to have a problem with that.

Underrated post.

I'm a true centrist, and i can respect a leftist that actually acts like a leftist.

Dumbass. The left isn't like the right and doesn't lump itself in with the shit that brings the party down. Fingers are severed to save the hand. There is no lock and step like the right. No one will defend poor actions and they are quick to separate themselves from any controversial figure. It doesn't protect its wounded or weak. This is how the left differs from the right.

Actually, the """left""" is acting the complete opposite of what you just described, which is why exactly it did lost.
The rich aristocratic fucks took over the thing and ruined it.

Here is an idea... just let the freaking women and children in. We can always use more cleaning ladies and kids can be reprogramed in no time.
Men can just kill eachother in their sandnigger lands.

The problem is actually more similar to bees than people.
The current muslins you get in america are like the honey bees.
They hate you and will sting if provoked, but you can live with em.

But then well, there are the most radical brand of muslins that operates by conquering the mosques and preaching a much more hateful message, turning your honey bees into africanized bees that attack with no warning and take over whole regions to themselves.
Which is what is happening to the europe.

You're too fucking stupid to speak too.. just tighten your helmet and get back on the short bus take to go home timmy, your white mommy and daddy have treats for you.

sooooo make sure the women arent preaching that sort of stuff and voila?

We come in peace.

Yep.
But good luck enforcing that as well.

Lel, if ya ban men from entering you are gonna be viewed as sexist already, black squads taking care of preachers aint that big of a step further...Can always find some conservative nutcases that will do it with a smile on their face.

Was framed, was at rolling stone taking pictures when the bombings happened it wasn't a Muslim they found in the boat its all a lie.

so this means we need a big wall in the north too

Peaceful this is ketchup.

Correct a wall around Canada as well.. trump will not put in funds to support the wall and YES Canadians WILL PAY for the wall believe me believe me.

Muslims: We don't want Canada is too cold here the rape no good in Canada we want American trump said we can grab dem by the pussy. Hak Hak Hak Hak.

When they moving in? at least they tried to make the kid feel like a kid still with the chuck e cheese ball pit.

Trump is stopping the muslim trojan horse.
No wonder muslim controlled media hates him.

Looks peaceful when they moving in. They can bring there guns too when they pay with other kids it will be so fun.

Welcome, make yourself at home. Rape whom ever you like and if someone says something bad about Muslims we will say they're racist and make it all better =D.

Come on in.

By being charismatic and rich

Let him play with your children. Hes harmless.

I'd prefer a Christian neighbour to a Muslim, "Progressive Atheist" to a fucking Chinaman (Seriously mainland chinks moved in door next to friend and they kept pigs, chickens and dogs in backyard and would shit in garden. It fucking stank).

You have to complain. What state are you in?

Chinks are shitty workers and over charge. After they rip you off of your money they blow it on gambling.

Queensland

>Queensland
oh fuck Australia.. shit I don't know there laws. In the US you can not home farm animals due to the fact they can get you really sick but than again you can call immigration on them and say they have been marrying people to get into the country and after a time they divorce and bring there real husband over from china. They do that shit all the time in the US.

THIS IS PROBABLY THE MOST DISTURBING THING I HAVE SEEN IN MY LIFE.

yes isis is desperately trying to immigrate to america in order to flee isis. this makes sense

knowing why they hate us doesn't mean they have stopped hating us

What if I believe in an indifferent God?

why are we not using WMDs on mudslims? I don't get it.

More like the invasions by foreigners seeking to exploit a free country and geopolitical aims.

But hey that would be too intelligent for the vast majority of non-whites to understand, so let us roll with this instead.