This is the first actually good and coherent rap album in 9 years

This is the first actually good and coherent rap album in 9 years
Breath of fresh air amidst meme trash like Whiteboi Grips and Migos

That's like a 4/10 album at best. What the fuck are you smoking OP?

Why would you say that? Sonically it's amazing, i don't agree with a lot of his political positions but it's still a great album.

t. pitchfork reader / certified bull prepper

I can't believe people think this album is good. It is the worst album of the year. As a joey stan, I consider this album to be his worst project. Terrible singing, shitty pop instrumentals and songs, shitty hooks, and a stupid message. RIP PRO ERA RIP STEEZ

I see the shill force is here.

>Fantano gives it a good rating
>people all of a sudden like the album
really makes you think

>shitty pop instrumentals
But pop is the best genre of music.

>acts superior
>actually knew what fantano gave it
truly gets the noggin joggin

There are hip hop artists who can actually sing or rap over pop instrumentals like kanye, pre-mainstream wiz khalifa, cudi, and many others. Niggas like joey can't sign or rap over these pop instrumentals. He needs to stick to rapping over aggressive beats. I know he can do it because he has done it before.

I liked it before Fantano liked it

Yeah fantano has the most important opinions on music.

I give it a 7/10. It's pretty good, but I don't really see myself going back to it often aside maybe 2 tracks.

RODEO OUT NOW

>This is the first actually good and coherent rap album in 9 years

Only a shill would say that. Fuck off shill.

lol the cover non-ironically has the word AMERIKKKAN and joey is doing a double flip off.
OP is trolling dont even worry

The cover and in some ways the title don't really even match the vibe of the album. Stop talking out of your ass and actually listen to something before passing judgment.

i only support creative artists, not some borefest rappers who can't even pick a cool title because all they can think about is rapping about DA STRUGGEL

anybody got a download link? please and thanks

5.5/10 but i won't replay it.

Once again, you're showing you have very little knowledge of what you're talking about. Stop embarrassing yourself my guy.

It's up on Rutracker, you can get banned for posting direct link

this dude's name really got dollar signs on it.

begone