>due tomorrow
>haven't started yet
what do?

its actaully a 1200 ords eseay

Fail

With that spelling, you're fucked.

Only 500?
That takes less than an hour.

why do some girls have toes and butt cracks????

>500 words
>underage faggot detected

>go on Sup Forums
>post old copypasta
>have a hearty chuckle at the newfags
>put gun in mouth
>exit life

500 words takes like 20 minutes wtf

without toes their buttcracks would be cold

>500 words
>essay
that's two fucking paragraphs you lazy illiterate shitstain

>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

there you go op thats over half way there already

500 is a small 3 to 4 paragraph arguement or something.

If 1200 just write about yourself, or about a certain modern subject.

Shit on Trump if ur teacher is a liberal. Idk, maybe youll get more points

Its a 500 word essay??? God, white people are so fucking stupid. You guys only know one stupid language and still manage to get C's and D's in English class

I can write 500 words in less than 30 minutes

Dumbass

Are you in fucking middleschool? You can write a 1200 words essay in like an hour and a half. This fucking generation my god.

>white people are so fucking stupid

Start nao and be ready in 30 min?

How hard can that be?

>implying white people are the ones flunking out of middle and highschool at substantially higher rates instead of blacks

its hard i keep looking at my phone and i cant keep a decent train of thourput!

What's the topic, nigger

>implying 500 words is shit in a niggers back yard.

it ain't.

>this bad at trolling
protip: realism = better b8

a time when you were driven and succeeded

1) Write a Draft Outline
2) Go back and add details and extra thoughts
3) Write your first draft
4) Add fluff if needed
5) Cite sources
5) ....
6) 1200 words should only take about 2.5 - 3 hours to write to get fucking busy.
7) ...
8) Profit and then have a nap.

Drop out. College is a meme

How does this 200 year old bait still work

Please I typed a 10 page essay in one night in a language I could barely speak and still got a b+ on it.
I also just typed a 600 word assignment in 2.5 hours you'll be fine

1200 words takes like 30 minutes if you know what you're writing about, drafts are fr pussies

But what's it supposed to be about

Outlines are the only way I do papers. Makes it super easy to write because you have a plan.

lol, you'd definitely have something to turn in

Or just buy the essay online??

You serious? 500 words is about 2 pages you lazy fuck. Brew some coffee and get started.

>when its not bait

I just did this!'

500 words is small.

i got a tip. write a beginning and synopsis about the subject, explain each point, a history a solution/resolution, end. done.

Ummm. MODS.

a time when you were driven and succeeded

you're one lazy nigger.

"Motivation and success go hand in hand" is a quote that may sound trite to many, but it never struck as close to home as during the occasion I will to narrate in the following lines. It was a cold morning in the quiet suburban city of Concord, PA. My brother and I had gone to visit my uncle, who by had been a hero during the war - although we only learnt about that later.

If you want me to continue, post shoe on head.

Dude fuck essays

Write about the time you were driven to fuck your sister, and go into detail about how you succeeded

it is shameful this thread is still here, and you fags are replying to it.

>5 quintillion word essay
>due 300 million years ago
>haven't started yet
what do?

done

Oh Jesus Christ good luck.
What kind of cruel teacher would have a prompt like that.

I can write a 500 word essay in 15 minutes. Is OP retarded?

That's 2 pages double spaced, ass clown.

Just write out intro, what you know, conclusion. If your points need extensive citation, add them in afterwards (but I somehow doubt it, this sounds like a freshman year level assignment). Even for 20 page college essays, I'd write the essay first with no citations based on the material, then look up the needed citations after; it's easier that way.

But 2 pages for me was like a 6th grade level essay. Retarded easy. I could literally do it in a half hour if I knew the material. Probably less.

Also, this post alone is half the length of your assignment. Took 1 minute to type.

What a fucking second?

This isn't even an essay based on history or some work of literature?

This is just a personal page on a life story that needs to be 2 spaces double spaced?

Jesus, you're either in elementary school, trolling, or you're in a "special needs" class.

And if you don't feel comfortable telling life stories (I never was), make something up, it doesn't fucking matter.

Tell them about the time you won the karate tournament against Kobra Kai... or just tell her some stupid obviously embellished story, she'll dig it after the dozens of people told boring cookie cutter life stories.

Post ur tits bb.

holy shit sauce on the girl

Use the Five Paragraph Essay format.

>Paragraph 1
Introduction where you introduce your 3 main points

>Paragraph 2
Point #1

>Paragraph 3
Point #2

>Paragraph 4
Point #3

>Paragraph
Conclusion where you restate your 3 points

You really only have to write paragraphs 2-4 since the intro/conclusion will pretty much write themselves--they're just a fancy way to list the 3 things you intend to explain. That should get you about 5 pages, double-spaced.

Please, not this retarded bitch.

here's what I have so far. help me out, bros.
Sum druve is big ordeal. One needs for to drive in to be as much as to be succeeding and happy for so far thinking forward into the future. As time progresses, the drive you be into more important scencarios such as: School, Work, Homeworks and math. In this situations Drive is the most importand factor into your dreams and reality. The old bhuddist saying is that "Ting Ting comes for fire." And this is about the capital example of being what is the opposite of drive and possessing of driven charecteristics. Insofar as to be one who is of the most driven, you will be as Donald Trump, Wiz Khalifa and Barry Manilow, and you must never waver also. Considering that the darkness inside of you will always tempt you and distract you from the holy light of walking the driven path towards heaven, you must remain driven and keep on, for it is the most godlike of traits. In one instance of my happy life I was not driven to be to the levels of higher acceleration. Instead I was left unhappy and fetal into the corner of my small room. It was with great shame that I was there as the crashing wave of failure was flooding my soul and furrowing my brow. This was a great pain. It happened badly to me one day when I was trying to awaken from a pleasant dream from my soft bed and pillowfriend. It was upon the first day of days for my college schooling and the beginning of my happy new future. I felt a confliction as my brain softly whispered, seducing "you must stay in bed and rest because you watched 14 hours of dragon ball z yesterday" but I was unable to be stirred because of this. Then in a sense in my heart I felt powerfully; I must go to school and achieve the future dreams of my better self and rise to shoulder the globe! This feeling was strong and It physically rolled me, but darkness met my eye on the other side where the softest eyelashess of the familliar pillow tickled my cheek. The magic was potent and I was instantly turned

its 12000 not 1200 words actually

Sauce?