What's the whitest thing you've ever done, Sup Forums?

What's the whitest thing you've ever done, Sup Forums?

Secure a bank loan, with minimum fuss.

Not getting a ticket or shot after being pulled over

Took a big black dick.

kek but true

Eaten pussy while the bitch was on her period.

Your mom

Got a job

bought starbucks for my boyfriend on a rainy day and listened to Coldplay

Define White?

White as in American/British or White as in Aussie/Kiwi?

Because I scared away a curious tiger shark whilst fishing by throwing a crushed can of Great Northern at it. I figure that's a white Aussie sort of thing.

Enjoyed missionary with my socks on

Did you hit it?

Build civilisation

Paid my credit card bill in full and on time.

Went through an semi-emo-pseudo-intellectual phase

Yes, on the back. I was pissed as unless you're fishing for sharks (which we weren't) the fish go off the bight. They sometimes do a circle to check out the boat and go deeper and snag your fish if you hook them and will follow you around all day, meaning no fish. I wasn't having a bar of it and looked for something to scon the cunt with and went with the crushed beer can. Was surprised when it worked.

Fagot alert

Graduated High School

Damn, you ARE white. So, what, is great northern like the Aussie PBR or something?

It's the most reasonable beer if you're heading out with mates. Not too expensive and not shit like other mass produced beer. It's becoming more popular here due to that.

not that guy, but VB would be the closest thing to PBR socio-economically and culturally.

but Great Northern is a mid-strength that's gotten popularity recently. easy to drink. inoffensive taste. cheap.

i finished school and got a job

Stabbed a "Rican" infront of Fedex last december. was a really bad scenario... I guess he was just an uber driver having a bad day, ha tho srs if you have a bad day, don't wave guns at ppl. Ya get stabbed in the throat. Genuinely wasn't even racially motivated, the nig just had to much pride n attacked me.

Added to a wikipedia article.

Pretty much this. It's my got to for fishing now.

fapped to topanga on boy meets world using mayo as lube

Been pulled over 4 times, not once gotten a ticket

I once ate a whole tub of frozen cool whip.

I just did my taxes a couple hours ago.

And then I activated my Personal Wellness Account card from my work to pay for some doctors' appointments and shit.

Pay taxes

looks like the stickers they use here in oregon for legal weed

I spent $1500 soundproofing my garage so I could listen to Pearl Jam and Weezer albums after midnight at an inappropriate level so I won't inconvenience my neighbors.

Driving drunk, let off with a warning. Try that one Tyrone

Got in fist fight with friend at a bar over which Warcraft is better

Complain.

sometimes i let my dog lick my penis if she's a good girl

I don't know what I have but I know I haven't been targeted by police.

Started going into opiate withdrawal but then my friend came through. Sux...

be a total dick to someone for no reason.

It's only gay if you say I love you and you mean it

Throw my own farts back into my face before taking a shit.

Thats my cousin

Nice trips also u like crownies lager??

Jerked off with my sisters shit

swim in shit

Spent 5 hours coming up with something funny to say that sounds like an embellishment of a stereotype about the kinds of things white people do. Gave up.

/thread

Kek

what keyboard is that

creampied a black chick and called her oreos, then took her out to laugh at anti-trump protest

Who is she OP?

Pulled over with a gun on me, speeding 25 over. No ticket, no warning.

Nicole Fox. Her only appearance is on Bangbus.

Took a walk with my wife and our dog.

bought my first home on a conventional loan with only putting 7% down due to my extraordinary credit rating.

try being white. works 10/10

Ha didn't notice. Yeah I like crownies, but they're more of a enjoy over the BBQ beer than a fishing beer. Just like a good on tap beer is anything James Squires, but barring that it's a Toohey's New or Boags Draft. After mowing the lawn beer is always a good hoppy Indian Pale Ale.

Shiraz for the steak, Cab Sauv or Blend for drinking with friends, Pinot Noir for the arvo, Merlot for a cold night, Chardy for the seafood, Moscato for the missus and Bubbly if I want to convince her for a good no-holds-barred root. I figure like most Aussies I'm a bit versatile when it comes to my drinking.

I take responsibility.

Had a cop see my open carry a revolver and not stop to talk to me. But I saw him look at it as he slowly drove by. Fuck I'm glad I'm white.

pay taxes

depends on the strength of the glue

Fapped to wife taking big black pen in her vag

come to this website and call people niggers but never do it in real life because I'm a weak fat white boy.

Thank you user

not break the law

had a conversation about how sharp cheddar is far better than medium

I went to a car wash 2 times in a week. I have a subaru and I wanted to get it washed.

>subaru
all you had to say

Got towed behind a dirtbike at 40kmph on a old bike no shocks in a rough as guts paddock out the back of a farm dislocated shoulder rode the bike the 2kms back to the house had a bourbon and dry then popped it back into place. Good times

photoshopped my sister's face into BDSM so I could beat off to it

voted for Trump

Me too. Now I'm just an asshole who works all the time and hates people.