My name is Abdul Fatah Al-Shalhili. I am 18 years old and I am from Syria. Turn on CNN in about 2 hours...

My name is Abdul Fatah Al-Shalhili. I am 18 years old and I am from Syria. Turn on CNN in about 2 hours. This is for Aleppo.

Other urls found in this thread:

traineddog.club
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Didn't we ban your goat fucking kind?

Gunna hang yourself?

Faggot

What's a leppo?

If it's for Aleppo, then Russia is the target.

>aleppo
And what... is that?

Yeah fuck Russia

just another day where OP is a faggot and won't deliver

It's time to see what we are all not seeing traineddog.club

OP I don't know what you are up to, but, If you are alah ackbaring or such can I have your stuff before you disappear?
Just saying man

shock wa yu????

Baited

>2 hours
Who the fuck does a mass shooting at 5 in the morning?

CNN? 2 hours? I think you mean six hours.

Autists

reported, hidden, called the mods, emailed moot, emailed the admin, called the cops, called the state police, called the county sheriff, called your ISP, called the District Attorney, called Interpol, called the NYPD, called the State Attorney, called the LAPD, called Child Protective Services called the FBI, called US Homeland Security, called the CIA, called the NSA, called the US Marshals, called the local courthouse, called your State Constable, called London Metropolitan Police, called the German Police, called the TSA, called the US President, called the attorney general, called the National Guard, called the US marines, called the US Navy, called the US Air Force, called the US army, called the Royal Navy, called the governor of every state, called the Federal Air Marshals, called every sheriff deputy, called the Coast Guard, called the US Customs and Border Protection, called the RCMP, called every park ranger, called the mayor of every city in France, called the British Army, called the Queen, called NATO, called the Russian Air Force, called the Federal flight deck officers, called the UN, called the Corrections Department for every state, called the Australian Federal Police, called SWAT, called the Supreme Court, called the Mexican Police, called the White House, called the DEA, called the inspector general, called the Secret Service, called CNN, called ABC, called the vice president, called the senators for every state, called congress, called the pope, called CHP, called the Department of Fish and Wildlife for every state, called the internet police, called the US Capitol Police, called Trump,called Carrie Fisher,called Kaitlyn Nicole Davis and called the Party Van.

>/mlp/
>How to take a screenshot
>Fedora fall fashion
>Male feminists
Kek

>being this new

It's not summer yet

Shalilihili deez nuts. Also my buddy tricked one of your women into eating pastrami fries. Said it was turkey . Ha fuck you

Shut the fuck up pedro, go take your sledgehammer over some sweet jumps...

Pastrami is turkey you retarded

I'm reporting this shit so hard. Fuck you for hating America

You fucked up not calling ghost busters ! They the only ones that will be able to catch him proly

Capping but I doubt it

What r u going to do

I can't believe how many of you dumb fucks swallowed this bait... that dude's not Syrian he's asian ffs. And Shalhili isn't a real name faggots

Badly thought out baitpost.

>implying sand niggers use real names

whose Aleppo

wowow

Fuck you lying faggot.

You probably suck Trump's cock too.

Admit it neckbeard faggot.

And when the Democrats regain power you will NEVER EVER BE ALLOWED TO FIRE A WEAPON YOU STUPID SHITSTAIN TALKING SHIT.

That shoudn't have disqualified Gary Johnson from being President. Once he was allowed to sit in on security breifings this would have not been a issue.

Why do liberals always post shiitty drawings of fish when cornered?

i swear these niggers gottta pass geography to run for president.

city in syria, google.

In around 70 minutes OP you are going to step up and out. Are you ready for this?

best TH ever.

Go jerk off to your cartoons newfag

but ur asian

MY NAME IS COYOTE PETERSON AND THIS, IS THE BULLET ANT CHALLENGE

AND REMEMBER
STAY BRAVE
BE WILD
SEE YOU NEXT TIME!

Fucking attention whoring faggot