Why does everyone leave me

why does everyone leave me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U4v5QseSmnA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because you're an attention white who shows pics of their scratched up legs. Kill yourself.

bcuz you white

bc of ur legs lmao

Personality? Scars aren't anything to leave someone over, or to be ashamed of either.

>why do people leave?
>shows pic of cut legs

wat

Thats my fetish. Post nudes.

does your cat attack them too? that might be it op

user, do you use Discord?

If you ever need to talk to anyone, you can add my Facebook. Justus Olsen. Only white dude with a beanie. I do, and link and let's talk fam.

What's your discord, I'll add you

because you are obviously mentally challenged

lol women are so dumb

This

cut deeper so you bleed out and dont even post on this site again

Post nudes. This guy gets it.

Lucid

Lucid#????
Identifier is required

Show face

Because there are lots of things wrong with you that you don't want to admit to yourself.

Lucid #6219

Face or fake

Added, accept from pending

pls post nudes

post hrt sissy cock

Because with scarred legs like these, no one can properly thigh-fuck you

Also, post more leg

Usually it's because you don't love yourself enough, which leads to you focusing mostly on yourself and not paying attention to other people.

This leads to a very one-sided relationship which is just more and more hurting for the other person until he/she decides to leave you and also part of their humanity behind because of their failure in showing you enough love for two people so you could finally accept or love yourself.

At least that's how I handle my relationships

tits or gtfo

cut deeper, you worthless piece of shit. everybody leaves you because you've never succeeded at anything, not even suicide.

Because you look like pastrami

Because if they stay with you too long you will threaten to kill yourself of they leave you. So best to leave early. Also cut deeper if your serious about it those are attention scars. /Thread

Because they find out who you really are and get repulsed.

I don;t know about your particular situation, but people are selfish. The vast majority of people will say they love you, but they really don't love you. They will just run away when times get tough. I hope you feel better soon. If you want to talk you can add me on Snapchat at grimis_cares. FYI I know what you're feeling I use self-harm also

Follow me on Instagram what is your username

my username is grimis_cares on Instagram also.

:( Don't cut yourself pls

fuck you moral faggot

You are real edgy

Same fetish cant find it anywhere

Go to bed Beth

you're really homosexual. look around. this isn't /mlp/ or /adv/

jessica? lol

ばかよろ

Because your legs look like Zebras.

Fuck off nigger

i love girls who cut. best girls, besides the stigma i guess.

Fuck em if they dont stay, fuck em if they do. Everyones a hypocrit anyway, juat make your time worth it for you. Others being around should just be an audience the way they wanna handle it all.

Holy shit it's been a while since I've seen someone be as much of a raging faggot as you are

because you're too needy. Oh and maybe because of all the cutting/scars?

Because zebra pussy is overrated

Beacuse you are an over emotional person who rather cut yourself then try and deal with your issues. Unless you have chronic depression that is but that shit is so rare that I assume you do not have that.

youtu.be/U4v5QseSmnA

next time, cut on your inner thigh, that will do the trick

Not everything is gonna work based on saying it will, people leave because all they want is comfort, they say fuck the struggle forgetting what one really is. You want someone to talk to get messaging me. Thats all im good for theae days, otherwise im around all the same. Just try to focus on getting shit done. Cause people suck at letting you know what care looks like sometimes.

Yes, please more.

Here are the top 5 reasons why "everyone leave me [you]"
1. You smell
2. You only talk about yourself to others
3. When others talk about themselves to you you turn it immediately around and make it about you. Like this:
Friend of you: "I got a new hat yesterday."
You to friend of you: "I CUT MYSELF ALL DAY!"
4. You cut yourself with razors and shit all day and people find that fucked up.
5. You are a dick.

Those are some shallow cuts man. Sad

because no one like an attention seeking cunt. you ever thought to stop being one?

>i'm so cool, i'm a Sup Forumstard! lol
dumbass

Maybe because you feed in League.