He was a Jew

He was a Roman rapebaby
t. Adolf

>i said middle eastern meaning born from the middle east he was of course a jew

Does middle eastern contain Jew?

OP was murdered after this post that has to do with Christianity

No he was definitely Alaskan

you sure?

Yes, he probably looked like a Syrian or Lebanese male. Didn't have dark skin or pale skin, probably light to dark olive.

JESUS WAS BLACK YOAWW

WE

Aye, that's why they didn't let him to be a proper jew so he created his own sect

Are you implying that Hitler wasn't right?

WUZ KINGS

jesus was mythical BTW.

yep

What was his haplogroup? J?

He was actually an Ukrainian.

True his name is Yahushua and spoke Aramaic and Hebrew.

It finally makes sense why burgers are allied to you

It doesn't really matter, there's a reason why the bible never mentions his appearance. People who only care about the way he looks aren't even real Christians(Sup Forums and afrocentrists). What matters is his character and teachings, it doesn't really matter what he looked like

was invadeing russia right?

He was God as the Son

he was not

true

God is not white then

you meant a legend?
myth is a real explanation about something invented,
while legend is a bullshit explanation about a historical fact

christians will differ on this interpretation. some think that he was the son of god. others will emphasize the holy trinity. it's not uniform in christian beliefs.

my god we have found a new leonardo de vinci

why are you invadeing his home then?

did you get my joke tho? it was quite witty wasn't it? i'm pretty proud of myself t bh

don't know can you google it?

look up the definition of myth my south american friend.
> 1.a traditional story, especially one concerning the early history of a people or explaining some natural or social phenomenon, and typically involving supernatural beings or events.

>synonyms: folk tale, folk story, legend, tale, story, fable, saga, mythos, lore, folklore, mythology

>2.a widely held but false belief or idea.

To find real the empty tomb

he was the Son of God

it's completely irrelevant if he was a kang or whatever

>synonyms: legend
damn i hate synonyms now

Jesus was Slavic because God is a Serb.

very good joke

did you find it yet in crimea?

well played

we found parts of the cross. Better than nothing 2bh

REMOVE KEBAB

Look at my flag. I'm in Russia.

maybe hes in kev

His appearance is mentioned in Isaiah 53 which is one of the prophecies about the Messiah. He wasn't good looking.

1 Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the Lord revealed?

2 For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.

3 He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.

4 ¶Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.

5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

7 He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.

8 He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.

9 And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.

10 ¶Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.

11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

I was thinking about Kharkov but maybe you are right

False of course.He was african!

oh shit sorry i thought you from mars

Wrong, he was a pure Nordic European man

t. Historian from Sup Forums university

what kind of african?

A Kangz

hi Sup Forums how are you doing huh :)

no, this is a description of his character and his burdens, not his appearance. the generally accepted appearance of jesus in the west is based off some european prince from like the 12th century.

noice

the closest people to Jesus would be Assyrians

>he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.

damn you european price from europe!!!!

:^

prince? i thought the artist painted some random slavonian

how big is his dick tho

don't all races hate niggers?

you're missing the broader context. it meant he has burdens to carry and it weighs on him. It has nothing to do with his appearance, be it jew, black or whatever.

Mate how can it be speaking about his character being undesirable when his character was what changed the world?

oh GOD anything but BLACK

Get out of this thread

get out of Sup Forums if your so triggerd

because he was always a champion of the poor and disenfranchised
how could he reach the poor if he was some cute bitch-man?

Yes. He was born in the middle east = he was a middle easterner. How white he was is debetable and neither side can prove anything tho, not like it matters

Jesus definitaly existed it's his actions that are debated

i thought he was poor too?

You're just being rude to Isha, he is your prophet after all
Exactly, God had plans for him and everything went according to the plan. Christ wasn't ""a good looking"" man. OPs picture is rather accurate to somehow resemble who he was and it definitely wasn't the Jesus from mainstream Christianity.

do i look muslim too you? because im not

i don't think god is very happy for us trying to kill his son

his "Pater Putatis"... meh, his dad, the man was a carpenter and could afford going back and forth Egypt. if there ever was such a thing back then, Jesus was a middle class
also he was no ascetic hobo, like John the Baptist. he would often assist to dinners so he could preach to the rich as much as he preached to the poor and he would crash at his disciples' family houses depending on where he was traveling to

nah everything happened as it was planned to be. Jesus died so He would resurrect again. if Jesus didn't live again, we would not believe in Him

Abuelo?

Jesus aka Esus was a Gaulish god from GAULilea

thanks for clearing that up for me. your my hero

No Israel is located in Europe unlike the rest of the middle east

eh qué te pasa a vos
vos no sos mi pariente

And yes you do. What's the matter with you?

we meant jesus the human not jesus the fake god

and sweden is in the middle east of course

That is a correct assesment yes. Are you a local or an expat?

your wrong not muslim i don't believe in that shit

100% swede not a gay sandnigger

So you're a hetrosexual sandnigger then, seeing as you're 100% swede :^)

i-infidel

jesus was inuit

I imagine him looking Mediterranean like the poeple you see in Ronan Mosaics.

Pasa que como hay pocos paraguas acá me sorprendió que fueras creyente, si es que eres el mismo que se la pasa en /lat/

is that a new american burger?

eh ah qué te hizo pensar que soy satánico?

You surely are an asshole. There's no denial in that.

my specialty

Do you believe in morality or is that just a social construct?
1 Corinthians 6:18New International Version (NIV)

18 Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a person commits are outside the body, but whoever sins sexually, sins against their own body.

A ver cero condenación y yo hasta sufro en este aspecto pero te veo un poco de alta lujuria y hasta con las muñequitas

hey amigo i don't speak mexican. also i believe in morality im just not muslim

He is Romanian.

I mean that quote wasn't directed to you but rather to an amigo that speaks Mexican so... but getting back to it I just have a hard time imagining how it's like to be an atheist. I assume you're agnostic?

nunca dije que fuera un buen cristiano :¬)

>jesus the human not jesus the fake god

But Jesus is human and God user

He was Dutch

yeah i fuck up i thought you were talking to me in mexican and yes i am agnostic also pretty cool about all christians and jews and hindos and buddist i just don't like sunni islam

I have reported this post to the sharia police. Agnosticism, a crime worse than being a shiite.

wow so adult mocking someone who likes christianity but is atheist