ITT - post your guitars, other user make insulting assumptions about you

ITT - post your guitars, other user make insulting assumptions about you

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1i9i7YezS3L
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

masturbated to a j-rocker without realizing that it's a dude

middle class, had a dog, grew up feeling misunderstood, was an emo faggot around 2005-06, smoked cigarettes at first to be edgy but now it's starting to worry you that you might be addicted

Simple edge-lord

You can play like a mad man, but can't hold a relationship for more that a month.

the guitars and the resolution of that photo together tell a tale. nice dubs.

rich parents

you are the type to serve natural light ice to your guests in 50 dollar chalices

Well you certainly nailed that one

I would never serve such disgusting filth to my guests, you shut your dirty mouth

You like classic rock

The fuck, is that fuckin cassette player on that thing?

"Dubstep is far more superior to black metal m'dude” [proceeds to tip trilby]
~user

short, jewish, had bad skin, the best day of your life was when your acne cleared up and finally had enough courage to ask a girl to prom, but she laughed at your advances and instead chose to go with someone from the chess club. there you were lower on the social totem pole than a chess geek, decided to devote much of your free time to music and photography, though it still doesn't fulfill you as what you imagine what acceptance feels like.

You wish you were born in Scandinavia. Also nice dub dubs.

I chain smoke but I'm not addicted and have a shitton of cats sooooo... Kinda close

you're so prog that it hurts, you want an affordable 12 string electric that wasnt made by danelectro.

guilty

Avid collector of unusable tools.

Completely true
This is too
Not as much

Yup. And a built in speaker.

dude got fooled into buying backwards guitars

"Hey look at me, I'm Eddie Van Halen."

I can see what you're saying in your post tho

Doesn't actually play, but loves to show off his collection.

you generally like your guitar, but you would've much rather have gotten an SG.

Brought into the grunge hype. One Cobain and one Grohl, alongside a Greenwood. But you've brought them in sunburst because secretly you just wanted to be a 70s rocker.

I got this a few days ago. One of the best guitars I have ever played (and I own quite a lot of other guitars, including three JEMs).

why does it look like old people furniture

pretty spot on dude

because ikea furniture is ugly

I know, it's a gift/curse.

the second amendment means a lot more to you than it does to the average american. you're probably from texas, you're probably into buddy holly and johnny cash

ibanez is garbage. 100% shit taste, user.

>camo

ORLY? What do you play, Shitson?

you hated deliverance and you hate it when people are like HEY HURR PLAY DUELING BANJOES

I'll get a P1 and P2 eventually. IDGAF about the P3.

He's right though.

you hold onto that middle guitar for sentimental reasons only, it is otherwise a piece of shit.

Try again. Not from texas. Not into buddy holly. Like johny cash but rarely listen to him.

i dont agree that ibanez is garbage but are you kidding me with that modern art shit? fuck off

Pseudo rich fag with little to no taste. Can only play the intro to enter sandman

By Conde Hermanos (Luthier) 1965

what year are those guitars?

post this

Hippie

Honestly, I have 6 Ibanez, and also a Jackson and an ESP. Ibanez for me is light years ahead of all others. I even ordered a 30th anniversary JEM 777SK.

I actually play Vai Petrucci and Gilbert, among others.

Round 2

No you fucking don't haha
You're a filthy collector with zero skill

You have a boring cookie-cutter taste in music

Well yeah... Comparing crap against crap won't yield anything but crap.

bull fucking shit. you don't actually own the legendary wangcaster. timestamp.

you resent your mother for breaking up your family and taking up with another man.

wishes it were a real mustang

i bet you have a cute snappy name for that guitar, kind of like willie nelson's trigger

"people with no taste can do anything"

also wishes it were a real mustang, the tremolo on a mustang sux

hipster, owns 12 vinyl records and calls it a collection

Cyclones are pretty lit my dude, idk. Jazzmasters and mustangs have that really bad bridge that everyone just switched out anyways.

I remember when I was 14...

vocaroo.com/i/s1i9i7YezS3L

A few month old, while I was still learning it. I cleaned it up since then.

so like, do any of you guys want to share some originals?

Vai, Petrucci AND Gilbert? Thats pretty fucking out there, dude, you must really know your stuff.

no feel

Imma need a video, not this vocaroo bullshit.

I don't even own a single vinyl man and don't collect anything. Try again

damn my 3rd world internet

That's coming eventually, played with the JPM P4. What you heard there was actually my Jackson DK2S.

is decent at playing but dont like your thirdworld guitar, you actually want to get a blackmachine

Very true!

You like attention

I bet you do car tunning.

Ibanez, Gibson and BC Rich

I actually fucking love the thing, but if I had blackmachine money I'd be all over one

Takamine fag here.
>electro-accoustic base
>Takamine electro-accoustic concert guitar
>shitty but lovely Hohner concert

Rate me fags

>BC Rich
post pic. I never played one but I was always curious, how do they play?

Not that dude but, decent if you spend at least a grand on one.

Well, that's true for every guitar. A grand is barely enough, actually.

I think cheap ESP's still sound good with better pickups

Found it for $50 in a pawn shop. Plays decent but its mainly a starter guitar in my opinion.

round 2, 3 for 1 special

wow its like island of the lost toys

They all look the same, so you are obsessed with a crush and you are a weirdo (because you are on Sup Forums), so probably jerk off to her panties or something like that

Even cheap Ibanez, for that matter. But having played many different guitars I can tell you that sound isn't the biggest difference. Playability is very important to me, and you can really notice why some guitars cost much more than others because their necks are very smooth, the frets are perfect, they stay in tune no matter what you do, and stuff like that. A cheap guitar doesn't have all those qualities.