Can someone tell me what this is?

Can someone tell me what this is?
This thing grew up on my inner tight this morning

pop the bitch

its called a pop it with a pin or squeezing, and then disinfect the area and wrap it up/bandaid it.

Probably just an ingrown hair. Pop it and maybe disinfect it. Should fuck off on it's own

Looks like a spider bite you moron

It's infected ingrown hair. It'll disappear after 2 or so weeks

pop it loser

take a shower, or drown the bitch in water. makes it easier to pop.
Then you pop that shit.

Looks like a ingrown hair or a boil.
I suggest sitting in a bath for a good while, maybe play with yourself while looking at Sup Forums (Remember not to drop your phone into the bath!), this will make it either pop on its own or make it extremely easy to pop.
OR
pop it like a fucking man and then disinfect it
OR
be a faglord, as usual op, and leave it to disappear on its own.

either and every way, op is still a faggot

POP IT FAGGOT!
POP it with you fingers!
NAO!
I cant stand unpopped pimples.

>trips

OP....?

You gotta pop it

triples op gotta do it boi

looks like a spider bite

Pop and post results

Cancer.
Trust me, I'm a medical.

pop it you fucking loser

Triplubricates OP, you know what you gotta do.
>cut your leg off and trade it for a pirate ship

well, Sup Forums does give you cancer... soooooo.... tumor?

>leave it to disappear on its own.
ha they don't disappear they only get bigger

Until they become soft at the top and eventually pop from normal happenings, though tbh I'd take a pin from a poppy and pop it rn fuck zits m8

pop and show pics FAG op

They do retard, they become extremely soft, and it will pop on its own by walking with pants rubbing against it ect.
I had one of these, put on jeans, dragged off with the jeans and put puss all through them

OP IS A FAG

Looks like staph or MRSA. Popping could spread the infection. Instead lance it with a sharp exacto knife and drain puss, then fill hole with gauze.

Fucking Pop it Faggot

probably a bite from something, trips means pop it, but if you live in a place with something like a brown recluse that'll turn bites necrotic, go to the doctor. if I get trips higher i say shoot your self in the leg

disinfect a sewing needle and stick it in there and try to work the hair out then yank it with tweezers, wash the area and try not to get it dirty, it's already infected don't want to make it worse and definitely don't want to leave it there, they stay for weeks and will leave a scar if you leave it

Probably nothing. Could be worse. Should amputate, just to be safe though.

lol
> be a faggot
> greasy as fuck
> got that way from fucking pigs
> opsmum.png
> have giant boil on thigh
> I'm too faggot to pop that
> autism.tiff
> puts on jeans
> friction from boil makes me cummies
> forgot to do up fly
> cum all over jeans and family diningroom
> father unit walks in
> AlolanRageQuit.ae
> say boil popped
> no my fault I'm a grease mongrel
> wewlad
> another day for user
> pic related, it's me

Sterelize the area and then Take a sewing needle and thread it. Put it through the white part. Leave the thread inside of it and Cut the thread from the needle. Leave the thread for 30min-1hr and then pull it out and clean the area again. The thread will soak up the puss and make a smaller hole than popping it allowing for it to heal quicker and not leave a scar.

Pop it and let us know what it tastes like.

Whatever you say, retard.
I only had the boil for two days.
I have my own house too, don't live with parents.

pop it already for fuck sake
post pics

I can't believe I keep lurking this thread...
Can you pop it already faggot?

Pop it and post it then you raging ball of faggotry

I'm not op you stupid fucking cunt
Where in gods cock do you pull out of your fat ass that I am op?

Well I figured op had to be the biggest faggot in here and there you are

Haha, righto love.
>pointed out your retardation
>le epic ur a fag XD

WE DID IT REDDIT

ok

There is so much

Finally! How do youfeel

Make sure you get everything out

>only blood

you did it wrong, shit poped under your skin, youll prob see this bitch resurface under the scab for round 2

Shit

Did you get any of the pus out?

I dunno man, I've been battling with one sorta like this for months, inner thigh, I popped it the same and every couple of weeks it comes back as a bloody cyst. GG nigger you're fucked

Yes there is blood

Pop or your mother will die in her sleep.

Medfag here, and more specifically, doctor here. Sorry to inform you, OP, but this is a case of AIDS. It happens to gays all the time.

/thread

sage

maybe now peroxide

Now it looks like this

Sup Forums are such a big bunch of pussies. Quit wasting our time with bs like this faggot. Smh

clean it up, you are fine

>maybe now peroxide

Alternately a strong alcohol based hand sanitizer. It will sting, but it will clean out the wound and kill any bacteria.

I do this occasionally for the pilonidal cyst that opens up on my back from sitting around on my fat arse all day at the office.

Pic related, but not mine. I would never let mine get this bad.

toothpaste and bandaid on it

if that was a boil and you actually just popped it you could be in for some serious shit, hopefully a spider bite, never pop anything, it doesn't help, the pus inside is doing a job newfag

You dumb niggers should've done this

>never pop anything, it doesn't help, the pus inside is doing a job newfag

Yes and no. The pus inside represents the white blood cells having attacked an intruder organism, but both the intruder organism and the white blood cells are now dead.

Although the body will eventually clean up its own shit it is very slow to do so, intervening by popping and clearing out the dead tissue both releases pressure and as long it is done hygienically can allow much faster healing as all of the dead material is removed.

The only concern is undertaking lancing and cleanup without having sterile equipment and swabs. This is just asking for trouble.

Have you ever seen "Alien"? You're about to give birth to an alien that will kill you and then all your family.

a staph containing boil
get some anbesol,the tooth pain bottle of stuff, use a syringe like a diabetes insulin thingy to stick some anbesol inside the boil head,wait a few minutes,then take a soldering iron & burn the bastard.
you could lance it with a hot sewing needle, put hot washcloths on the thing till it drains

>as long it is done hygienically
you expect a lot

>the pus inside is doing a job
>the dead soldiers on the battlefield are DOING A JOB

Pus is DEAD white blood cells. The casualties lost in fighting against the dirt in the pore. It's a bad idea to pop things only because the site becoming an open wound and releasing the pus from it's current location to a new spot on your skin and to form more blemishes.

But remember kids,
>THE PUS IS DOING A JOB IN THERE

>intruder organism
>intervening
>hygienically
>sterile equipment

Foh with your pseudo intellectualism, you google doctor.

not him, but you don't need a doctor for everything

>not him

Dick ride more, homo.

I put tape around it sorry but i don't have any of those things where I'm staying

u should get checked for cancer or aids

lol its just a boil

i had one of these on my side. popped it with my fingers, licked all the blood and puss off my fingers, completely drained and consumed it, didnt clean eat and ate every scab that formed on it and i was totally fine user. dont let these people get to you.

i dont speak surrender

I remember when I was a kid I was sitting in mervyns waiting for parents to finish shopping I was playing with this ball on my elbow for weeks. The ball started to get soft and at that moment in mervyns I squeezed it and puss flew about 10 feet and there was a fuck load of it.. it was all over my hands. I started to panic and made my way over to the pay phone looked down and there was the yellow pages.. I wiped my hands on that. I dunno why I did that the bathroom was about 3 feet from me. No one saw but I will always remember that moment. this little peak is pathetic compared to that day at mervyns.

> Phone booth
> Yellow pages

Damn pops, watch you don't drop those fake teeth

Leave it till it is soft.

You can speed up the process by compressing with hot towels.

Then get a sterile needle and stick it straight in the center, squeeze out all that shit, disinfect it, put a plaster on.

Or just google it.

You have to be 18 to post here kiddo

too late my boi

Ill drop some old dick into your mom kid. Just turn the volume up on your anime video when she starts to scream.. those screams are fuck cheers.

Have fun ripping it off. It's just an in grown hair. Let the bruising settle and you should be able to pull out the hair