What cars does Sup Forums drive?

What cars does Sup Forums drive?

Here is my 600hp 2002 Saab 9-3 Aero.

Other urls found in this thread:

vw.com/models/golf-gti/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>600hp
sure kid

More like "I could turn the boost up to 600hp if I wanted to but we all know it would blow up in 3 seconds, so I'll just walk around like a total fucking idiot telling people my car has 600hp"

Got plenty of build pics..

For example here is my precision turbo CEA5558 bb and exhaust manifold before mounted.

>Sup Forums

2013 elantra
no pics because im in bed fuck you

Not mine but looks the same

i drive a half rusted 1986 dodge d150 truck - puffs smoke, makes crazy noises and has over 300,000 miles on it... it will need a new engine soon... the only pic i have available is of the windshield damage that happened when teenage shitskins in my neighborhood went around throwing rocks on trumps inauguration day...

You're all just a bunch of basic bitches get out my way

My Rb25DET swapped R32 daily.

Parked at the top of Mount Panorama Bathurst.

A car.. It's red

2014 focus st

Also have a modded 02 mini as a side bitch

2014 GT 5.0 premium in sterling gray.
>pic related

Daily: 2007 Honda Civic. Base.

2009 VW Passat TDI 200bhp.

May get the full stage 1 tuning done at some point, hopefully hit 230bhp

Land barge driver, checking in.

What mods op?

2004 Subaru Forester XT, planning to do an STI swap when I have the money to boost the HP up to around 300

I'd love to drive that through the skreets of Nashville at night while smoking a few cigs.

Not on, but a huge sleeper fan. Would love to see a forester running fools off the road

2017 VW GTI

Go to their website if you want photos lel

vw.com/models/golf-gti/

>HP up to around 300

Lol, why do a swap if you're only getting that amount of HP? Hope you're doing it yourself to save money, because otherwise I would spend my money on something different.

ugly cars.

special ugly car

>teenage shitskins in my neighborhood went around throwing rocks on trumps inauguration day...

Errrr... I'd like to say what I would have done, but I don't wanna be that wannabe badass that says "if it were me, I would have found out who it was and killed them." Hurr durr.

That sucks, but at least it's a beater truck.

By shitkins do you mean Latinos? Where do you live?

15 Civic Si 4 door. In be4 "not a real car" and "lol ur mom buy that for you, chink faggot?"

35yo white guy with white collar job. Wanted something under 7sec to 60 with a manual, a limited slip and a few nice toys. Bonus that a car seat fits in the back and I get to pull into the corporate parking lot with a blaze orange Honda instead of yet another one of the bland army of Camrys and Yukons that everyone else drives.

$199/Mo lease payment with nothing down was pretty sweet too

Not an engine swap. Turbo, supporting mods and exhaust. The car has the same block as a 2004 STI

Why so much he for a turd

>35yo white guy

You should be more concerned about why your old ass is on Sup Forums, not about defending your POS family sedan.

Go read your morning newspaper, pops.

Oh, okay. That's more practical and understandable.

yeah mexicans - i live in san antonio tx and a lot of people on my street were replacing glass last week as a result of this - in fact im the only white guy that got hit. of my neighbors with busted glass were also mex - and either didnt vote or didnt vote for trump... im a felon and cant vote...

Sup Forums Is some funny shit, can't give it up. Been oldfagging since 04. Quiet down before someone mongles your cock.

>leasing a 2015 civic
>could have built a 92-95 Civic with Integra engine and turbo for a fraction of the price

KEK

muh turd.

Bottom End:
B205R block with older B204(2.0L) pistons and rods. Peeps have driven the older stock pistons to 700hp.
Adjustable oil pressure regulator for higher oil pressure.
Deleted balanceshafts.

Cylinder Head:
ARP head studs.
Custom Maptun cylinder head.
heavily ported and blueprinted.
straightened and cleaned.
Mira milled valve seats.
Custom race valve guides.
Stainless steel T5 intake valves.
4mm bigger exhaust valves.
35kg valve springs.
ENEM camshafts 268° duration at 0.1mm lift, 9.65mm lift & TDC-lift: 0.9-1.2mm
4-pad sinter lamela.
Viggen pressure plate.
Redline Heavy ShockProof gearoil.
Manual, 5-speed FM55505 gearbox with Quaife differential.
4’’ piping with BIG pod filter to the turbo inlet.
DO88 big alloy intercooler.
DO88 charge piping.
Mass air flow sensor moved to the charge piping.
No BOV.
Precision Turbo CEA 5558 dual ceramic ball bearing. Big A/R 0.70 compressor housing with ported anti-surge, 4’’ inlet and 2.5’’ outlet. A/R 0.64 turbine housing with V-band inlet and outlet.
1200cc Bosch EV14 injectors.
Dual 275lph fuel pumps.
3.5 bar fuel pressure regulator.
Sweden Exhaust custom exhaust manifold.
4” downpipe with modified JT 3” cat-back.
100cell Race catalytic converter with V-band for inspections and regulations.
50mm external HKS wastegate.
2'' screampipe.
GenuineSaab Polyurethan mounts on both gearbox and engine.
Rear mount from a 9-3 diesel.
Trionic 7(Stock but tunable up to ~700hp)
WOT box 2-step launch control & no-lift shift.
ACC deleted.
16” aftermarket cooling fan.
65°C race thermostat.

The whole chassi is stiffened up and rebuilt, also the brakes

Don't want that though. Where the hell am I going to use that? Mines way more comfortable too.

I'd expect niggers to do that, but not Mexicans. I mean, I know Hispanics / Latinos can be subhuman, too, but most Mexicans I have met in America are pretty chill and cool.

Ex, a beaner, is from Edinburg, TX. She turned into a liberal cunt after Trump become president.

did you pull a cheeky hoon while you were there at least?

>Been oldfagging since 04.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

You should be more concerned about why your old ass is on Sup Forums, not about defending your POS family sedan.

Go read your morning newspaper, pops.

*high five*

All that work for a shit, ugly car. Put that much effort into a vintage camaro, mustang, challenger, charger, cougar, etc, and I'll respect you.

KEK

2003 honda accord

160 horses of vtac powah

You feel that v-tech? I leave the rust for weight reduction, so when I'm fucking your fat bitch in the back of my civic, it doesn't make the car scrape.

Audi Q5 faggots

>Audi

Insta fag.

i was born ihere in san antonio i havent lived here my whole life but long enough to know that person to person most mexicans are polite enough but bottom line they mostly dont like white people - they just arent as open about it as niggers (whom they also dislike intensely).every relationship with a mex chick i've ever had was great until her family would inevitably get involved and convince her that dating white guys is wrong...

>Ml Triton 3.2
>406 D9 HDI

>t. bus rider

American cars are garbage

I dont even got a single picture of my car on instagram fgt

That's interesting, because I usually perceived Hispanics in general as liking whites. I've had a lot of Hispanic friends that hated niggers, though. Guess it differs from state to state.

Ah, man, you got me craving another Latina. Was fucking a hot Peruvian from 2015 to 2016. Sucked the skin off my dick. Time to post another CL ad.

Get a drop top for that Miata, assuming you don't already have one.

1993 Mercedes Benz W202 C200

Let me clarify, since you obviously missed the point.

>Audi

Instant fag. Sorry, I forgot the faggot youth use Instagram.

Well some people don't like slow murica' rustbuckets with inefficent push rod V8s.

Only built it to be fun and have a blast at the club track days.

wat...
you did mean hardtop, right?

I have one but I never use it because:
>Theft magnet
>Top down master race
Hardtops a shit. Only got it for when I eventually live somewhere that snows.

san antonio is the only city i'ved live in where i was a minority... mexicans run this town and they kinda dont want whitey to forget it...
>pic kinda related

>slow murica'

Bullshit. America produces the most affordable performance cars in the world, which is why they're wanted so badly in foreign countries.

Fuck off with your low cynlider engines that have to use turbos to compensate for lack of cylinders.

>you did mean hardtop, right?

A hardtop / droptop, yes.

>theft magnet

Didn't know that.

I had a 1992 Mustang foxbody in 2015. First convertible I ever owned. After driving for about two months, I realized they aren't for me. Sold it back to my brother.

I thought about buying a Miata as a project car, considering most older ones are in terrible condition. But I knew I would have to buy a hardtop for it.

>mexicans run this town and they kinda dont want whitey to forget it...

I live in Nashville. That's how it is in South Nashville, Antioch. It's known as little Mexico because almost every business down their is Hispanic Latino.

My meme machine

Shame those cars didn't come with more HP out of the factory. When I fist say them on the streets, I said, damn, what a good looking car. Years later, I looked up reviews on them on YouTube. Disappointed with the HP, like everyone.

It's one of those cars, though, that people overlook the low HP because it looks cool.

thats too bad to hear... i was looking for some place sorta rural and chill like tennessee or kentucky where i can just sit around shootin my guns in my underwear all day... (i mean i can already do that here in texas, but i also like living in places where its snows occasionally...

My sti before I sold it

I dunno, I understand people would like more power out of it but for me it's about perfect. I've never had another car that I can drive at 100% practically all the time. I won't lie and say that sedans don't beat me off the line but damn I've never driven another street car that can corner as flat as this.
Plus it's great on gas, for me a plus

Well the older cars were for a fact.

But not exactly like they are really efficent today, 5L 400hp what a joke. Even the V8 people starts to turbo everything due to better efficency and more power.

Doens't matter, my little 2L inline-4 beats most encounters on the street and track.

thats a nice, miata

Depends on locale, my man. Don't forget TN made the most deadly state a few years ago. Memphis is rough, and parts of Nashville are just as bad. Nashville and Memphis even made it on History channel's gangland series, because we have a lot of black and Hispanic gangs.

Avoid North and South Nashville. And Memphis. You'll be fine. I live in a good part of Nashville, but I did like in the north side where gangs are common.

>which is why they're wanted so badly in foreign countries.
user, I love American muscle but come on.

>but for me it's about perfect.

That's all that matters. Besides, it's a street car, not a track car.

>great on gas

Yup, and my GT swallows premium gas like a fat chick swallows food.

I've seen too many hardtops/Miatas stolen and burned over the years. Too much demand for them; since they are/were cheap, they attracted a bunch of high school aged faggots and shitbags that flocked from the Honda scene, whom I'd think are universally notorious for being thieving fucks. As long as you have a garage, you're golden. Before I had a garage, I always just kept my car covered. I haven't driven a Mustang yet but I'm sure a car that was designed to be a convertible vs. a car that they just sliced the roof off of and called it a convertible will drive extremely differently. If you live somewhere with lots of straight roads and intend to drive long distances, then yeah, the Miata isn't the right car unless you plan on doing some power mods with it - and you really don't need much to enjoy driving it since they're pretty lightweight to start with.
>Tfw no comfy V8
>Tfw no first gen Mustang

Lovely car!
What mods were made?

rice rice baby.. needs a wash

Rain drop

y-you too

Honestly it looks like shit in person.

Nice man. What do you think of the new generation?

You can always move to Forth Worth/east Texas to be around fellow crackers

stuffing a 5.0 into a miata isnt unheard of... stacy david did it on his show...

Opel Corsa C 1.2 16V (75HP)
Don't have pics, i'm at work.

Thanks.

I like the new interior, coyote engine, and IRS. But I don't like the exterior much. Too similar to the fusion, and in my opinion, they look nothing like a mustang.

When they're modded, they look good. I like the heavily modded GT305Rs, for example. They look bad ass.

And don't even get me started on those ecoboost engines. Yuck.

Imagine dropping a new 5.0 coyote engine in an older lightweight Miata. Expensive swap, but it would be unique and fast. Would be cheaper to go LS.

>dat paint

More pics of the paint changing. Not rice, imo. Looks like a little fun car to drive.

thanks, yea its pretty much a go kart

Go back to your trap thread bitch these threads dont happen enough anymore

>most affordable performance cars in the world
IF you live in USA.
The reason EU cars are too expensive for you lardasses is because they are built by workers that get a reasonable pay, good health system, paid vacation days etc that ramps up the price of the car.

Smash a small TD04 turbo on that thing and some coils and it will fly!

Agreed on all of those things. those Ecoboost engines are real unfortunate.

why arent the rims dirty?

You used to work at quikstop bruh?

Gills inte på gräs!!

>lardasses

You act like Europe isn't suffering from a obesity crisis, like all first world countries. Eurofat.

Does this count?

>those Ecoboost engines are real unfortunate.

In a Mustang, yes. It would be fine in non-sports cars. But the ecoboost and V6 stangs keep the V8 stangs alive, because most people don't buy the GTs. All I see are V6s and ecoboosts.

Do you live in Mandurah?

Notice how UK, one of the fattest countries in formerly in EU are still generally WAY thinner than fatties in USA?

USA is the land of obesity.
That's why you make those pickup cars right?