What are you feeling?

What are you feeling?

Pretty bad desu.

tiredness and drunkenness and u?

Need to empty my bowls as I have coffee inside my rectum but the bathroom is occupied.

your mum's perky tits

Dizzy and suicidal.

>I have coffee inside my rectum
explain

mix of sadness and laziness

Ops sorry, I read it wrong, I feel I'm failing everything.

Took off work today to get an application done that needed my full attention. I finished it early than i thought so now I'm just chilling at uni until the meter at my parking space runs out and then I'll go home and play skyrim. So Meh I guess.

>tfw too intelligent to forget my coffee enemas

Frustration and depression

>tfw all jobs in my area of expertise require at least 3 years of experience
>no jobs that allow you to get those at least 3 years of experience that everyone wants or if there are over a hundred people apply for the opening

I do coffe enemas. I'm sort of a health freak and not only do those clean your rectum they absolutely help the liver detoxify. There's a doctor in NY helping cancer patients with those.

Have you done them before?

Do you have a degree?

No, but I have almost two years of experience through contracting and have contributed to opensource projects.

So one year of experience shy. God damn I'm sorry user. It seems like the opportunities to make something of yourself in this world are shrinking. This 3 years experience shit is being plastered on the requirements for entry level positions. It was prestigious to have a bachelor's degree, now a masters/doctoral degree. Soon it is going be prestigious to have a job. But in the meantime hang in there.

Just apply anyway

cautious optimism

T-thanks user.

>tfw recruiters contact me after seeing my work/resume online
>they submit me for opening with their client but always the same response, they want more experience

>tfw recruiter called me this morning saying they were impressed with my work, had me talk them through my history, salary requirements, etc.
>half hour later they put me on hold to talk to their team to see what they can submit me for
>"Actually we only have openings for mid-level/$100k positions, sorry."
Argh, then why did you waste my time and demoralize me yet again you cunts

I do. It's annoying though filling out applications, adapting my resume for each, and writing/adapting cover letters for them when I know they'll never contact me back or they'll say they want more experience.

Where in America are you from? And what is it specifically that you worked on in the past?

Chicago. Web development. I've worked on projects dealing with ecommerce, cms, and CRUD. One was kind of like kickstarter. I've worked on both ends of the stack (client and server) and helped with testing and debugging, and build and production problems so I even have a bit of devops experience.

I thought you were in the sticks for some reason. If I was you I would consider uni. It is a great place to make connections and the fact that you are going in there with purpose and more so experience and not to be a drunk freshman that drops out the first year to retreat to community college, you would have a lot going for you.

excruciating agony

then why are you grinning

because it always comes back, no matter what I do to cope. gets very tiring you know.

I'm feeling a real strong urge to kill myself.

So, better than ever, really.

Nothing, absolutely nothing
Seems I have no emotions left inside of me

Autism

Like a filthy degenerate piece of shit.
I'm getting ready to go to one of those "areas" because it's the only love I'll ever know.

>tfw younger sister (17) is an actual lesbo
>my parents are extremely open-minded by Russian standards so they let her bring girls into our home and have sex with them
>tfw right now at this moment my sis and her dyke friend are moaning so loud I can hear them with my headphones on

Eagerness.

>Soon it is going be prestigious to have a job.
We think the income inequality problem is bad now? Just wait.

cant see a decent future no matter where i look

Feeling a severe lack of GF. Will be going to a party with a hostile and toxic hipster environment only to continue on my quest for GF

Bored

>looking for a hipster gf
have fun getting cucked

Contemplating going on at all

kiddo, that's an intriguing question because... The same way my depression is coming back in my life like a powerful horse, I'm start to feeling numb and even can't recognize my face and myself anymore. I think it's time to get back to therapy, because I'm start to losing it

Im banging ur mum like a powerful horse

Sore. Anxious about going to MMA class tonight, I always get anxious beforehand even though I feel good after.

Pretty ok now, quit smoking 5 days ago, cold turkey. Cravings starting to slowly die down but it's still hard. I feel like I could slip up any minute.

You know those people you meet that you just can't stand? That's me. Not knowing why, I'm just a very hateable person. I've literally been yelled at by strangers for nothing. Of course I have no friends. I'm also fat and ugly, of course never had a gf at the age of 27, only had sex with prostitutes. Hopes for the future are dim, at best. To cope, I've started drinking, which ruins my health and wallet, and adds even more fat to my already obese body. I've seen a psychiatrist, they're not able to help at all.

Pretty sure 2017 is going to be the year I off myself.

Try research chemicals, they're stronger and more cost efficient than alcohol. I've find they work great for numbing self-hate from being a disgusting unwanted thing

Sup Forums still loves you (as long as you don't bully)

acceptance and peace, I've spent most of the day throwing away all my possessions, most of the clothes, old electronics, books and so on, it makes me feel good that atleast I'm not leaving a mess behind me that someone else would have to clean up

Poor, horny and jealous.

Like I'm tired of being a bfless wagie

I'm pretty anxious about trying illegal stuff tbqh. I mean, I'm pro legalization and all, but to add to my already shitty life, I have the kind of bad luck you only see in sitcoms. I know in my heart that the day I try to buy some of that stuff, I'm gonna get busted by the police. Same reason I never tried weed.

Thanks user...

>bfless

Just order drugs from a darknet marketplace. It's convenient as hell. Just make sure the seller has good ratings and been around for more than a couple of months so they don't exit-scam you.

Lonely

Pure bliss

somewhat alright since it's Friday, but then i'm doing nothing as usual so a bit sad