I'm starting to think that this nigga is here to destroy America. I mean, yes...

I'm starting to think that this nigga is here to destroy America. I mean, yes, he's doing stuff like he's doing it for the USA benefits and "national security", but what I really think is that he's a Russian spy who's here to destroy us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=axk1AHXOF7M
youtube.com/watch?v=52m-Kx5k6ck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's doing exactly what he said he would do.

You're a fucking dunce

That doesn't mean he's doing good for the USA. Just look at what he's doing. He's divided people and now he can do whatever the fuck he wants.

Lol...first off, I want to point out that he's not a nigger. Secondly, we were divided a long time ago, Obama then stuck in the pry bar and ripped us a new one. Old Trumpo here is just taking out the trash. He's a fucking moron, but I seriously think he is trying to fix the world of shit we have grown accustomed to for the last 8 years.

not spy. Asset.

and he isn't really trying to destroy the USa, he is just trying to make a shit load of money (by short term destructive policies that will destroy the USA, but that is a side effect.)

his policies to destroy the environment and funnel tax dollars into his pocket and the pockets of his billionaire friends actually don't consider ordinary people or the country. it is all me me me.

>starting to think
Well, better late than never.

Da comrade OP is correct ¿

Well, considering that every cabinet pick he's made is someone who couldn't be worse for the position, I'm inclined to agree.

dumbass normie.

he agreed to tell the DHS to ignore a high court's order, something which is both illegal and unconstitutional?

youtube.com/watch?v=axk1AHXOF7M

that will be the millennials job.

proof?

so you're a professor of political science then.

so you don't know if it is then.

Faux and friends (including shitefart) divided you gullible idiots.

It's a business strategy planned decades ago. Create an enemy and use peoples fear to reign.
youtube.com/watch?v=52m-Kx5k6ck

No, the liberal media divided everybody. By constantly reinforcing peoples ridiculous beliefs about white people. By making everything "racist", by blowing up the black lies matter movement, etc etc.

I bet you're one of those idiots who elected a hyper-powerful gigantic menace to the world because you hated a handful of powerless idiots with a megaphone.
You deserve what's coming.

Congrandulations, your retarded

He was fucking elected. If your elections are so easily hackable, don't blame him, blame yourself and your banana democracy

Half the country believes this cancerous shit. Not exactly powerless. I hope trump puts leftists in camps and im not even trolling.

>destroy America
That's what Bannon openly said he wanted. Destroy to better rebuild.

Enjoy your 4 years of faggottry

Maybe someone with actual experience in the field they're being considered to LEAD would be a good idea.
Do you have to be a professor of political science to figure that out?

he typed unironically

You misspelled 8 years

you wish. More like 8 months instead

No shit. A deformed cheeto and an alt-right neckbeard are unfit to lead. Who knew? That said, you bitches on both sides of this issue need to fuck off to Sup Forums. We've had enough of this Trump spam, so stop it with this senseless repetition.

You mispelled Glorious Dictator

Yes, make room for the trap threads, the YLYL threads, the dubs threads, the first three word threads...

Funny how the libtard media has turned this term 'alt-right' into a full nazi term within a few months even though thats not what it is at all.

I wish I was him

Nah, you better wish

the dems are what will destroy us.

literally "gibsmedat"

With commies, everyone and everything is else is Nazi, fascist, Hitler.
They never call anyone Stalin.

stfu libtard

You are a moron. Stopping illegal immigration and temporary bans from some countries will not destroy America. Your sensationalism is ridiculous.

They guy should be wearing an orange toupee if you draw an analogy to the Soviets.

Right wingers are literally the lowest IQ, most frightened people in the country. Terrified of burglars, and terrorists. The smartest conservatives are honestly dumber than 8th gender wolfkin tumblristas, the dumbest of liberals. They believe in sky fairies in ironically, and legislate to teach their sky fairy beliefs to children, like Betsy Devos. They and Muslims are the same people but from different countries.

This.

It's asinine to blame fox news when more than half the country takes it as a joke. Just as many - if not more people look to Bullshit like buzz feed or CNN for their news, and both are incredible bias against anything which resembles right wing.

>right wingers
Oh? Last time I checked it was a massive crowd of lefties who were literally shaking and crying, scurrying around to find safe spaces because the big bad mean ol mr Trump won. Go fuck yourself you dishonest and willfully ignorant dumb cunt

No shit Sherlock!

Hillary had experience, but does that make it good? Explain what you mean more. how does experience make trump a better candidate

Conservacucks turned the whole country into a safe space after sep 11. Handful of people die, and now we have the DHS. More people are eaten by badgers, but you fucking scaredycats tore up the 4th amendment, ignored the 1st, and created a 1984 surveillance state because you all think you're gonna die because you're bad at math and naturally afraid.

Sorry about the protests though, sounds inconvenient.

> riddle me this Batman:
> What's the difference between
> a Russian plant
> and
> a shitbag neofascist who acts like one?
>
>
> Answer:
> The Russian plant doesn't say
> shit out loud like:
> I’m a Leninist.
> Lenin wanted to destroy the state
> and that’s my goal, too.
> I want to bring everything crashing down
> and destroy all of today’s establishment.

Hey, but at least they don't believe a 2000 year old novel was farted out the asshole of a cosmic Jewish zombie. The protesters may have hurt feelings, but you guys are literally retarded.

Nah, he's just a rich salesman that wants to be president. He doesn't give a shit beyond that, if Paul Ryan started insulting him he would probably start sounding more like Bernie Sanders.

Anyone who thinks Hillary would have been worse than trump is an idiot.