Hello fourchan

Hello fourchan,

I am a writer and donator to the feminist frequency website. I just wanted to stop by and tell every single one of you Donald Trump supporters that you are the scum of the Earth.

How can you support a president who ENDORSES rape and supports the killing murders of brown people all around the world and in AMERICA AS WELL!

A man who has raped many women before and will continue to rape as he gains more and more power. He also probably raped Michelle Obama too, did you see how she looked at him? Almost like she was scared. Poor woman.

He deserves to be SHOT. Like all of you racist sexist pieces of shit.

Women will not stand for this any longer. Do you see the womens marches outside your window? We are here to stay. We will take our country back and NEXT IT WILL BE YOU who is oppressed. You can see how you like it.

Prepare. The feminist revolution is just ahead. Don't believe it, that's fine. You will be first to die. We are stronger and we are smarter than you will ever be.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Acadia_(AD-42)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_in_the_military
youtube.com/watch?v=ZBYUHKuggc0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'll bite. Your shitshow of an organization is run and funded by a lying facist, racist piece of shit that needs to be removed from the face of the planet

Nice bait faggot

Anita is a warrior for women, you put some respect on her name you fucking misogynist.

I'll bite again. Anita is a lying sack of shit. Who is illegally embezzling your money and abusing a tax exemption law by claiming to be non political.

Defending women has nothing to do with politics. Women are constantly looked down upon in the American societies. It's a shame, because we're better than every man in a similar or identical job. The reason YOU get paid more is because you've got a tiny cock.

Kek this is ok bait but it's too long

Hey moron. Fucking moron.
I'd hope to have no cock at all given the fact I have a vag.

why should i care about opinions of losers again ?

Hello my trans friend, you should be on my side, defending our warrior for women against these mysoginist pigs.

You care about your own opinions.

Could I see it?

How come Femenist Frequency hasn't been fined for tax fraud?

Also y'all have basically stole thousands of dollars from your viewers

Maybe after you learn to read. And stop following a failure of person.

Because we don't commit tax fraud, you dumb mysoginist.

almost got me nigger

I don't know who is worse. Laci green or this cunt

If you're that superior in every jobs, then why aren't you on the battlefield or on a construction site ? Can't stand manual work ?

Maybe you prefer your privilegied life behind a desk ?

the goy know your tricks.

You motherfuckers don't get the real picture!

Other than jerking off into your body pillows, I doubt you have any real world experience.

Unless you count raping innocent women as experience....

Literally every single man here is a rapist and you all shamelessly support it under the guise of anonymity.

Or how about, instead of acting like women hating cunts, you could use your head and educate yourself on the fact that women give life to the world, without us, you wouldn't exist!

Shit, you're all probably too fucking stupid to understand this anyway, why do I even bother?

Time and time again I try to come here and rid the internet of your mysoginistic cancer. You never fucking learn, do you!

I didn't Know Donald trump was muslim?

The bait is weak with this one.

By going to the UN Sarkeesian broke a federal tax law that states that non-profit organizations are not permitted to associate with/in politics

The reason women aren't on the battlefield is because we aren't allowed proper training unlike our MALE counterparts!

Hell, I WISH I could go out and defend my country, so you cucks aren't sitting back and doing it on my behalf, fuck you!

Everything you say is littered with hatered and mysoginy, can't you see that? Fucking nerd idiots. Don't you have a mother? A sister?

Guys like you NEVER cease to amaze me. Really, that's not a compliment so don't you dare take it as one, OKAY!?

Alternatively you will probably suggest I go back to redit or tumbler, i'll fucking have YOU KNOW that I don't visit those sites anymore, especially after a falling out i have with one of the communities top moderators.

Might as well continue posting here and letting you women haters have it. You deserve this verbal beat down.

Erratic little virgin losers. You wouldn't know what a pussy was if you was sitting two inches away from a spread eagle.

Without mens we wouldn't exist either, what's your point ?

I dunno man, I mean you're responding directly to it.

Not OP or anything, just an observation.

femfreq is good. trump is bad

If this is bait. It's bad. If it's real. You really believe what you are saying you dumb cunt?

Hey feminist, if women are as good as men in every job, and wage gap exists, why companies just employ all-women crew to reduce costs?

Hell yes I believe what I say, you idiot. You honestly think women are allowed to go and fight? Wrong.

I think that if you had some real world experience, you'd already know this. How can you be so blind as to talk on issues you know nothing about?

Time and time again, women are turned away from military service because we're women and we're delicate. FUCK THAT! I will knock your teeth out.

Let this be a lesson to those who think women can't handle stressful situations, you all need to learn.

Even just taking in a small bit of what I am saying is a step in the right direction. Change your ways. Support us, we brought you into life.

Reasonable request as it may be, you idiots surely will ignore it. Sad.

Don't botter dude, feminist don't know shit about biology

Can you please educate me then, oh maleficent male??

Unless you have anything of value to contribute, fuck off! Okay boy :)

Needless to say, you won't learn. I am an empowered woman. What empowers me is your intelligence (or lack thereof) as you try to explain the world to me.

Tyrants need to die one day. Donald Trump is the modern day Tyrant.

You tell us to be informed but yet you believe every word you are spoon fed by a greedy cunt. I just can't fathom how you fail to think for yourself.

Women are in the military and they do fight. It is a biological fact that women do not have the upper body strength naturally that men do. In a war you only want the strongest. It's simple logic. Now quit being a cunt and get back to making babies and sandwiches

>You honestly think women are allowed to go and fight?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Acadia_(AD-42)

Can't be arsed to argue with the rest of your idiotic rant.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_in_the_military
wikipedia, literally. Why can't you be deployed ? Because your body isn't made for this. And i'm talking about normal body, not trained body.

And yes, my mother did her military service as a parachutist and my sister take care of 3 childs and do boxing after her baker's job, she never complained about 'muh priviledges'.

>women are in the military

Citation needed

Also if you link me to some biased piece of shit website you're a fucking joke and your point is completely invalid.

>feminist revolution
MY FUCKING SIDES!!!

Hard to ignore the millions of women marching in the streets is it, boy?

Considering the fact that Wikipedia has been overrun by feminists. The articles are considered tainted and by no means authentic since they are now pushing an agenda.

You know that you need spematozoid to make a human right ? You need at least 50% of a male's DNA to make a child. You learn that in high school.

But I guess some 'muricans can't afford school :^)

>Sup Forums in URL
>Types 'fourchan' instead
Try a little bit harder

Why do you keep ignoring legit quesstions in this thread?

I live in puerto rico women don't protest...

It's because I don't need a MAN to tell me how WOMEN are forced to live their lives. I know women aren't allowed to engage in the art of war nor the deal, thus the big white men on top and the lowly women picking up the crumbs.

No more. Wait and see, boys.

They're too busy being hairy and free of opression.

Sexism is strictly an American issue in the 21st century.

I live in easter europe, women have it as good(or bad) as men. Every woman i met laughs at western "feminist" problems.

But i'm not telling you how to live your life. I'm asking you a question. Why aren't companies employing all-women crews if women can do same job as men but a wage gap exists?

Feminist frequency is to feminists as Sup Forums is to anonymous. It's a place where we all learn the worst lessons from the worst people of the planet

>Sexism is strictly an American issue in the 21st century.
So you're saying that the "most advanced" country in the world has a sexism problem, but all the other countries, all of the shitholes, third world countries, regimes, they don't have a sexism problem?

Fucking LOL.

You live in a country where living in shitty conditions is your every day way of life.

I do not. Thus we are entitled to live like men in our respective country. But we aren't. The wage gap. Sexism. It's horrible and America is filled with racists and sexists. But it's MY country so i'm fighting back, starting here.

Because the men of this country don't allow that. They give this false impression of forced equality, but when you look at it closely... 75 cents on the dollar is NOT equal. How about you take 75 cents and I will take 1 dollar. Cool?

Wage gap is a myth. Do your homework and realize women are holding women back, God you are a dumb cunt. And why all women shifts? Why would you put qualified men out of work to satisfy a quota of under skilled employees

Wow, that's amazing. No really, it's utterly impressive just how much shit you're spewing out of your mouth right now. Fuck off, feminazi cunt.

Only hairy women ive seen are the land whales like OP

Wearing a hijab is no longer considered as oppression, instead is now considered as religious freedom. Religious freedom does not = opression.

Therefore, we have it worse here, as women in the USA.

LOL you're talking to the wrong person in reply, you stupid male.

Are you retarded? Muslim women everywhere have already stated that you do not speak for them and the hijab is oppression incarnate.

>You live in a country where living in shitty conditions is your every day way of life.
Really? I'm sitting in a comfortable chair in my own house, with 2 decent cars outside, my wife is at a job she enjoys and i'm enjoying a full fridge, all neccesities and more. If something ails me, i ca go to the hospital aand get free healthcare. I can influence local goverment spending money by being a mere citizen, thus improving my surroundings. I have access to free education. Where are the shitty conditions you speak of?

>The wage gap.
The wage gap is the result of women choices. It's literally your fault.

Barely anyone on Sup Forums is a Trump supporter, did you not see all of the anti-trump posts that bog up most of Sup Forums?

Take it to /pol you cunt.

Oh really? Then tell me why women choose to wear a Hijab in a first world country like America or Australia?

Exactly, you dumb fuck.

But companies don't give a sshit about sexism, they only want profit, so why don't they employ all-women crews to cut costs? They would be making more money, they always want to be making more money.

Revolt against what? All of you pussies will get crushed or shot.

Because companies want the job done right

>The wage gap is a result of women choices.

Tell that to the women who work the same job as men and yet they earn 25cents on the dollar LESS than their counterparts.

Do you even know where you are? Rape is our hobby, pillaging, our pasttime.

I don't even wanna see your man-boobs, take your useless b8 and GTFO.

Women aren't forced to do anything, in some countries they don't have to do military service.

Who get child's custody in court ? Women

Who can fasly charge a man for rape without getting any troubles ? Women

Who is being nice and warm behind their desk while men are freezing on construction sites ? Women

You're privilegied.

>women in america choose to wear something
>women in middle east are forced to wear something under penalty of death
>It's totally not a system of oppresion guys! Those middle eastern women have it all wrong!

I lived under a regime and you're an insane person.

The reason women get custody easier than a man is because we're biologically fine tuned to be the primary care giver. Women gave birth to the baby, it is a part of us. You're just a sperm donor.

>Tell that to the women who work the same job as men and yet they earn 25cents on the dollar LESS than their counterparts.
Which jobs? Where? In which companies? You know you can report this, because it's illegal?

Except you won't because the wage gap doesn't exist.

Oh ok so those ninjas from the middle east are living the good life?

The gap is comprised completely of the total year end earnings. What it's not counting is the time off for family that women take. Or the fact that statistically men work longer hours by choice than women.

You are sayin you want more pay for less work. That's fucking ridiculous and you are a dumb mother fucking cunt

Then go ahead and answer why women wear them in first world countries.

YOU CANT! It's religious freedom, not oppression. Idiots!

>We are stronger and smarter than you
I hope you are faster than bullets too, but that is unlikely.

dude your like too years late

Sure, its yours when you dont try to flush it down the toilet.

Let's do this!

>Hello fourchan,
>I am a writer and donator to the feminist frequency website.
>I just wanted to stop by and tell every single one of you
>Poor woman
>supporters that you are the scum of the Earth.
>the feminist frequency website
>ENDORSES rape and supports the killing murders of brown people all around the world
>who is oppressed.
>I am
>and will continue
>to rape
>more and more
>Michelle Obama
>Don't believe it, that's fine.

Now that's the true message OP has to say.

Top kek

The child have 50% of our DNA, it's as much as us that it's yours, they wouldn't be any humans on earth without us. And no, my best friend went in a foster house because his mother wasn't able to take care of him.

>YOU CANT!

Of course i can. They wear them because they choose to, they can wear whatever they want to. The different is that women in first world countries chose to wear them, or go outside and play with their kids, or watch a movie, or wear a bikini and go to the beach.

Women in the middle east don't choose anything. Or rather, they choose to either listen to the regime, or die.

delet this

Feel free to comment, OP.

They still make an active choice to wear their hijab. And even if it IS oppressive.. they choose to wear them in their homeland thus contributing to the already present mysoginy we face here in America. The homeland of the hateful.

Prolly bait but idgaf. This is what I think of you and Anita

>They still make an active choice to wear their hijab.
Yes, the choice is "wear the hijab or die". Do women in america are presented with the same dilemma?

> And even if it IS oppressive
So you're implying that someone putting a gun to your head and telling you to do something or else, might not be oppressive?

> they choose to wear them in their homeland thus contributing to the already present mysoginy we face here in America.
In what way, would you explain, does doing something on the other side of the globe contribute to it?

You're obnoxious.

They don't choose to wear the Hijab and the Burqa, the Charia Laws make them wear it. They can't go in certains stores, they can't go out without a man, they can't drive, vote, think, ...

They live in hell from a democratic point of view. USA is shit when it comes to "oppresion".

> Bullshit. Nobody is holding a gun to their heads and forcing them. They're expressing their RELIGIOUS RIGHTS to wear their hijab.

>Read number 1

>It sets an example for the rest of the world. Pretty much just tells the world that we are subdued to the laws of man and have to adhere accordingly. What a load of bullshit.

"Prepare. The feminist revolution is just ahead. Don't believe it, that's fine. You will be first to die. We are stronger and we are smarter than you will ever be"

So you say that you support equality but you say that you are be better then us. also i do not see women's protests outside because the women in my area actually have jobs and their not autistic fat shitlords who are triggered because a dumb bitch lost the election. why is it that feminists belive that buzzfeed is a reputible news source?

1- Ever heard about Charia ? You know they can get stoned for breaking these laws.

2- ↑↑↑

3- There's a difference between Saudi Arabia and USA. THEY are subdued by the men in their country. In America, you're a 1st world country that isn't controlled by religious peoples, don't fuck goats and privilege women.

Plus she written it like a kid pretending to be an army general. Fucking kek

> Bullshit. Nobody is holding a gun to their heads and forcing them. They're expressing their RELIGIOUS RIGHTS to wear their hijab.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZBYUHKuggc0

Here, a woman killed for not dressing the proper way. Care to explain where was her religious freedom? Or freedom at all?

>It sets an example for the rest of the world.
So what you're saying is that men see the example of middle eastern women being clad in burqas and all, and want to follow all that? Because i never heard aanybody in my country wanting to incorporate any of the laws form the middle east. Any at all.

Well, ya' know, it is a choice...

...And if they make the wrong one they get stoned, beaten or raped; depending on which country they're in.

Also, I thought you bunch were pro atheist. What happened there? I didn't see any other feminist barking down from the religion tree, just up it.

I'm pretty stoned right now

You write for a bitch who complained about video games being sexist despite the fucking fact that there is no such thing. She also complained about not fitting a bullshit narritive go back to BuzzFeed and cry to Anita. You have no weight in your points

How do anons reply to this seriously? Is Sup Forums really that bad at recognizing b8?