Celeb obsession thread

Celeb obsession thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=98b2mkVvnkE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Doesn't she fuck niggers only?

that's kloey, but why shouldn't she not fuck niggers only?

I have no idea and i don't care ..

>why shouldn't she fuck niggers
user, is that a real question?

Maybe it is Khloe. She's the less attractive one anyways.

I mean , it's not like they're doing it to make whiteguys mad right ?

I hope she only gets fucked by niggers, she's beautiful.

Celebrity obsession is unhealthy. Like my virgin ass living at mum's house giving my right hand repetitive strain injury from copious amounts of fapping and mouse use. Here's my celeb obsession.

What would happen if I raped her? Do you think the judge would understand? She's so fucking hot. I want to rape her so fucking bad. I fap so many times a day to her.

We don't deserve to have someone as perfect as her...

>Celebrity obsession is unhealthy.
It's an obsession user , you should see my collection ... that is fucking unhealthy haha

I'm also virgin and fapping a lot too ..

She wants it...

Natalie portman
this is me youtube.com/watch?v=98b2mkVvnkE
my friend also like christina brocolini and trannies

Completely agree

I honestly think she does. I was watching interviews of her and she said she thinks people don't appreciate her ass and sexy body enough.

I really believe if you raped her, she wouldn't tell anyone.

We really don't
She's flawless

Can I watch please?

Women only want to be raped by good looking men. Not people who hang out on Sup Forums.

We can only watch as she's taken by better men...

The thought probably excites her

I thought this was Ana Taylor-Joy from Split.
She's got a weird face but hot.

Stuttering faggot in 3... 2... 1

A closer picture.

Shes like an m&m with a hard candy shell from all the bantz and inside is a black dense soul, but only milk chocolate so not all black.

hnng

Indeed ..

I've been obsessed since 2012

She'd want us to fap, but not cum until we're told to. That would really drive me crazy

stealth cuck thread

Saw her on Corden and she came across as a total bitch. Hot, but Paris Hilton esque trust funder.

I just wanted some hot pics of celebs. Wtf is this thread?

Stroke hard for her~

She's a Queen...

Me too .. cock would be leaking and crying , i'd be so desperate , but She know She can do anything She want with us so She'd probably have fun .. and we would take it

Maybe she won't even let us cum and put us in chastity cages after her stud is finished with her

My go-d ...

I can see Her doing that .., that way we'd be desperate and horny all the time for Her to play with

And if she orders us to lick her feet we'd be on our knees in no time and pant like dogs...

Oh that's for sure ..it would be an honor

Nothing wrong with lewd talk among bois, but cucks are weirdos

God... I wish I could help her lace them up. I'd drool all over tho

She'd slap you or spit in your face ... you're disgusting compared to Her

she got big ol man feet

I'm sorry Goddess... You're just too beautiful, I can't help it...

(Hnnngg that pic)

Shes perfect

You better be sorry , go back in your corner stupid

Y-yes Goddess... *Whimpers as he excuses himself but keeps staring at her feet*

Need Kennybae to spank me

Oh please yes

And if my sister Kylie is around you do whatever She say too Loser , i'm going out hanging out now , wait for me on your knee

Do you :o

Hnnnnnnnng holy shit those heels ..

> Saved :3

Oh goddd yes

Yes... I'll serve her just as I serve you, my Goddess... I'll await for your return

I agree with him they're just too hot

MEW

Yikes!! what an UGLY bitch. I bet she has a great personality.

My celeb obsession.

Wew .. explain

Way too hot to handle for your poor little weak brain .. , when She's gonna come back with friends they're gonna have so much fun playing with you .. , you're just entertainment for them

Yes... I'm their doggie, they'd throw their hot shoes and laugh as I go fetch them on all fours...

God she's too hot to handle

MEW 2

You're making them laugh user at least .. , i bet you'd blush and struggle to talk in front of them haha , don't even dare look at them in the eyes , you know where to look

At their feet... I won't dare to raise my eyes, or I'd be severely punished... And I can't talk, just stutter because I know I'm not worthy of talking to them... Dogs don't talk

Damn...

Your sooooo lewd~

She makes me feel lewd... And unworthy

He is ... :)

Exactly , they probably wouldn't even talk to you of the whole night , or maybe one just to laugh at you sluttering like a dumb loser ...

Bow down to your queen

I'd pant and stick my tongue out if she or anyone of her friends do stick a foot out like that... I want to lick it...

Yes Goddess... I'm your humble servant

I think I like it...

That's perfect :3

Then what would you do if She asked you to come back the next day , and when you arrive at Her place you sax Her and Her friends laying like that ? Could you say a word without sluttering ? .. Be careful to not annoy them as soon as you arrive , something tell me you're good at annoying girls ..

> Pic fucking related , Kendall and friends

No... My jaw would drop and I'd just get on my hands and knees, drooling uncontrollably and just waiting for them to notice me. I don't want to annoy them...

Yeah i agree , best things to do , you would annoy them for sure .

> Be careful i think they're moving

I'd stay still, looking at the floor and stealing glances at their bodies, hoping they don't notice me doing it...