Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=51L2fMDv6YE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Für mëhn fühl ëhndöh Lïtaah, ëhndöh Lïtaah
Für mëhn fühl ëhndöh Lïtaah, ëhndöh Lïtaah

>listening to prog rock in 2017

Oh muh current year

What is best in life?

>oh fuck I was going to listen to some music but I had to check what year it was to make sure I'm still allowed to listen to it

genesis. if you liked OP pic then start with foxtrot. personally I would go
>foxtrot and/or nursery cryme
>lamb lies down on broadway
>trick of the tail
>duke
>anything pre-1976
proceed with caution if going past 1980, there's some good tracks on their later albums but some real turkeys too.

there are other bands too but that's the one I can make the most specific recs on.

>listening to music in 2017
I SERIOUSLY hope you guys dont do this

Do we really need another Arca thread?!!

>listening to literal Nazi propaganda

Brutal prog, avant-prog and zeuhl are the only prog worth listening to

Go back to Grimes or Kendrick thread cuck

t. Avant-Math Fag

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't "avant-math" basically just a clever term for prog, since math rock is basically just prog but less avant-garde?

Oh, right, you're referencing that anime-loving Chilean fascist tripfag with shit taste.

Everything by this guy

youtube.com/watch?v=51L2fMDv6YE

Love it, but is this really prog?

You could make a better case for Emperor or Dimmu Borgir being prog.

Doesnt get better than klan-mrowisko

>Vander has literally referred to Indians and Africans as degenerates that need to be wiped out
>quotations from Horst-Wessel-Lied are literally featured on several Magma products and attributed to "J.G." (Joseph Goebbels)
>there are testimonies that Vander literally filled his room with Nazi flags, propaganda, and paraphernalia and liked to perform mock Hitler speeches during his drum solos
It's not bait.

One I don't see mentioned nearly enough

Yes, I'm aware of all of this but posted it with the express purpose of checking if someone would respond as such and they did.

So... you baited with a bait image?
These are new levels of bait.

It's got it all. Weird time signatures, several key changes, fantastic musicianship (Alan Myers is called the Human Metronome for a reason, he's a fucking godly drummer)... Fripp himself wanted to produce the album, but Eno cockblocked him.
If Discipline is prog, so is QA.

Indeed. Tried to see if the lyrics would make it more obvious. "Für mëhn fühl ëhndöh Lïtaah" = Für mein Führer Adolf Hitler"

Oh, fuck, I must be some special kind of retard because I knew that those lines were references to Hitler and was actually going to reference that... but I didn't actually notice that you included those specific lyrics in the post I was quoting.

oh fuck yes the snow goose is 10/10

i've always liked the debut album by camel, specially slow yourself down and never let go

II listened to Wake of Poseidon today. Makes me angry that they tried to copy the first album so hard here, the songs are actually pretty solid when they aren't trying to emulate Court of the Crimson King.

Out of the three albums of CK I've listened to, Lizard is probably my favorite. Cirkus is so fucking good.