What's her name Sup Forums?

What's her name Sup Forums?
The one that got away, the great white buffalo... We all got one...

Adriana

Most delicious mooples

Story?
How'd you fuck it up?

>him

Benny

She was perfect.

Bump

We used to take awesome photos together, so many fetishes explored. haha, man...
I ended up getting bored of her, but now when I look back it's all I think about. It's like a weird ass curse.

My cousin have her killed because she told the fbi about my cousin's illegal businesses

This legit? Holy shit.
You in some MS13 level shit user?

Nope, we live in Jersey
My cousin is in some kind of mafia family

That's pretty twisted user, sad ya' lost her!

Can't sleep so I'll tell my story.

We met in 7th grade. I lost count of how many nights we would stay up late on school nights and just talk. Send each other songs, play games. It was great, I still play some of those to this day and look back on it.
I hit my rebel stage a couple years later. Drinking was the cool thing in high school, parties, weed. You name it I did it. I forgot about you, I was a shit kid for a little while. I tried to reach out to you again, it worked. We were back to our late nights, those pop songs turned into exchanging love songs. Our friendship grew into a love. I remember it at all, the time you told me to marry you and move? I should've taken your offer.
I believe it lasted a few months, after that I think that's when I finally lost you for good.
I drank, I'd message you, but I was rude. I wasn't a sweet kid anymore. You had some faults and I won't mention what they were but hey it takes 2 of us.
We both got older, but I swear I'm still a teenager when it comes to you. I reached out again, we talked for a day and that was the very last time. You wanted nothing to do with me, I found out why later on.

I'm bitter, I keep thinking what if.
I have long restless nights.
Congratulations though, you'll make a pretty decent spouse. I could have found out for myself but hey, you live and learn.
Safe to say you wont have me reaching out anymore.

This is some Stephen King type of writing

bump

>annette
Should of got my shit together sooner

Lina, i loved her so much, just didnt knew that then

Well, her name's Marina, and I fucked up so hard but it turned out that it was a lost war all along so despite me not being beta anymore she was out of my reach all along

Bump

sounds like a dick

That he is.

Rosanne

oh, and Renate

how?

lisa

Camila.

Katherine.

She and I were very close. Her family was very catholic so we both decided to wait for college to be together.

Months before college she went to Europe with her father on a trip and somehow we lost contact for those months. A week after she got home, her best friend (also one of my best friends) sent me a pic of Katherine and some guy.

I could've managed it better but it was at night and me and my friends were very drunk that time. I decided to message her while drunk. Im not going to get to the specifics but it included me sending the pic to her and making her explain to me why she was with him.

I fucked that up so much that she never talked to me again. Came college and I was just staring at the ceiling of our supposed-to-be apartment together. They said she transferred to another college close to home.

She said she forgives me but her dad didnt approve. It's a shame how one drunken night can change the whole outcome of your life, right?

I met her again once but she brought along her boyfriend. They looked so happy together. Im happy for them and specially for her. I just wish I was the one next to her.

i always thought people who post on Sup Forums where a bunch of miserable losers but when i saw this post and could relate to this alot i said to myself wow im a pothetic piece of shit too!

Lots of lies and stringing along.

Why else would we be here?

Hazel.

We met online, over a video game, and quickly fell in love. We flirted, sexted and told each other everything - absolutely everything. She thought I was some kind of mysterious, dominant but vulnerable sex god and I saw her as a gentle, carefree girl with a wild side who fucking breathed life into me.

But we are over three thousand miles apart. Our lives are busy and we don't have the money to meet.

And now she's dating some quarterback faggot she doesn't even love the same way she did me.

We still talk every day, and we still flirt every once in a while, but every day it feels like all the happiness she once had is gone.

I never even saw her smile.

Her name is Molly.

:(

Maybe you are a poetic piece of shit

Bump